When did you realize that only by making Jesus Christ the center of your life can you achieve perfect happiness?

When did you realize that only by making Jesus Christ the center of your life can you achieve perfect happiness?

No amount of sluts, drugs and or money will give you the permanent joy you are seeking

Dedicate all your lifts to the King of Kings and be saved

Just remember Veeky Forums that if you open up your heart to Jesus everything will fall correctly into place

will jesus help my deadlift?

worshipping a dyel sand nigger

And on the third day, He lifted himself from the dead. And His gains were good.

I actually was miserable worshipping Christ, as a Roman Catholic.
Grew up, ditched religion, still miserable.
Became aware of consciousness itself being the true God, and everything is desperate but meshed with each other, codependent on each other for existence.
Been pretty happy and carefree since.
>TFW the cosmos exists because we give meaning to that existence by being aware and conscious of that existence, making it exist for each and every one of us individually and also colloquially

>dyel

Are you kidding me this guy created the universe

His deadlift is measured in infinite galaxies pleb

>he fell for the consciousness meme

Might I suggest my wayward Catholic friend to brush up on Vatican II (1960s)

The Church has failed you and it is no surprise you went astray and drifted from your faith

The Church has become a liberal cuckshed

But if you can find a church that says the Latin Mass I think you you will be quite pleased

Even if you don't plan on going to mass at least think about learning about Vatican II and its errors

I'll definitely look into it since information is quite delicious.
But it's true, the church failed me miserably.
More than likely will not renew my faith, but I do believe in God being a more abstract kind of being than present in the Bible (that I know of, and is preached), as do I believe in Christ being more mortal than really presented, but thank you user.
I'll definitely look into it.

>Be gay, told im going to hell when young, caused conflicted and suicidal thoughts
>Same shit every mass read by the same fat fuck priest(s)
>Dread going to church because everyone is gloomy as fuck and doesn't actually love each other like they should
>Give money to the church knowing it's feeding the obese priest and his can't put fork down syndrome
>Tons of preaching about loving thy neighbor, but no talk on how to do it
>All empty hycrosies fed to thoughtless believers eating it up cake

autism
"muh-rality" is a cope autistic forum rotters use to pretend they chose to be incels with no social life

I fell away from the church too

But Ive since come back with a vengeance and I give it all to the Latin Mass

95% of churches today are weak as fuggg...all they do is churn out casual catholics and annoying women charity groups

the Latin Mass is beautiful, timeless and full of vigor

> colloquially

> Meant to say collectively

> Trying to shill his "enlightened" meaning of life but too dumb to even form a coherent sentence

No thanks, I'll take my philosophy from someone who isn't retarded thanks.

>he does not pursue inner, self-actualized enlightenment
>he tries to rationalize the absurdities of this world by inventing an inconsistent fictional narrative
>he thinks morality and wisdom is derived from an external being
>he thinks man cannot achieve spiritual greatness without talking to himself with his hands clasped
>he believes that man is inherently evil and stupid, and that a plucked chicken constitutes a man
>he believes the essence of humanity was breathed into some dirt by a magic old man in the sky
Christianity truly is the religion of the cuckolds. Everyday you poor sheeps stray further away from nirvana without a hint of shame or guilt on your face.

You achieve perfect happiness upon looksmaxing, anything else is cope

Southern Baptist is the only way

>looksmaxing isn't cope
Genetics = life

>as a Roman Cucktholic

Found your problem right there senpai.

where to find Latin Mass in asia

Mfw I pray to god to help me lift before every set

Mfw he asks to work in

(checked)

Kek

Great.
We all experience reality. How does that comfort you in any way? My life sucks regardless of your personal enlightenment.

Ah the swoly bible
Lifticus 26:8

>fell for the southern baptist meme
Dont you fucks dance around with snakes and do that faith healing bullshit?

And on the 8th day God said, "Lightweight, baby. C'mon!"

And it was so.

>mary isn't divine

I've never seen that.
>fell for the all southerners are idiots meme
Idiocy is a worldwide affliction.

Ive become much more spiritual again in recent months, I grew up as a Jehovah's witness and that gave me a pretty solid background.

I don't know if you just want to call it placebo, I don't really care, but every day I start with prayer is a good one. God really does protect you, in my mind its no mistake that faith exists, but it needs to come from the right place and it needs to be genuine. I was having a hard time and very scared when I first came back to God, a few months later and it seems like everything I asked for has come about and I barely even noticed, gods influence is there but it's not heavy handed enough to be noticed immediately and I suppose that's where people choose between coincidence or uncertain divinity. I believe that if you approach God with good intentions, say your current religion feels corrupted or makes you angry and conflicted like then God will bring you back into faith one way or another. If I were saying this 6 months ago Id probably say I sound silly but mean it now.

If youre uncertain about God, just approach him in prayer, it's easy, as far as I can tell you don't need to go to church every Sunday for him to hear you, all you have to do is believe in him.

No, I am an atheist.

>all you have to do is believe in Him
True, and prayer isn't just clasping your hands together and bowing your head.

>causal relationship between being concious and reality existing

[Citation Needed]

Fucking pseudo intellectual brainlet.

>Southern Baptist is the only way

That's a strange way to spell Lutheran.

I have no qualms with Lutherans. Luther was a bro.

it is kind of strange to think of the universe existing with nothing to perceive it being there at all. just inanimate objects floating around for no reason. he's still wrong, but it was an interesting thought