Hi I posted on /adv/ and they said I should ask you nerds. I'm 6'3 and recently hit 300lbs...

Hi I posted on /adv/ and they said I should ask you nerds. I'm 6'3 and recently hit 300lbs. Mainly because I eat fast food for every meal. I hate cooking with passion. Looking for something a can eat 3 meals a day every day that I can prepare a week of in advance that's fairly nutritionally balanced. Tried soylent for a few days a while ago. Seems pretty ideal for me but the texture makes me nauseous.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2398393/Counting-calories-virtually-meaningless-digest-food-differently.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST GIVE UP EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES YOU UGLY FAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE A BURDEN ON SOCIETY EVRYBODY HATES YOU YOUR MOTHER WANTS YOU TO DIE SO SHE CAN STOP HAVING NIGHTMARES DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Install a calorie counter on your phone. Always go for chicken because it's low fat, high protein. Rice and grilled chicken is fairly easy to cook and will suit you well while you are cutting weight. Try for under 2000 calories a day and you will certainly lose weight.

also read the sticky

>6'3 and recently hit 300lbs

> Looking for something a can eat 3 meals a day

Air and water. with lemon if you don't overdo it.

Rice + chicken will hold up for a week of portioning in fridge? For the chicken can I just boil the fuck out of it?

Hey friend, have you tried reading the MOTHERFUCKING STICKY

>fast food every meal
>soylent
lmao, you're a fucking idiot

eat real food, low carb, and lift

Why do you want to make a whole week's worth of food in one day? Buy a rice cooker and a george foreman.

Real food takes to long to make. Since I stopped cooking for myself I may have gained 70 lbs but also at least a hour a day. You can add that up over two years

Im on the weight loss game myself
332-244ish

Oatmeal & chocolate protein powder
Chicken tenderloins or breasts
Pork loin
Steel cut oats
Fruit or veggies

Count every fucking calorie if your serious

Myfitnesspal works if you put in the effort & correct data

Good luck user

you're also going to die in your 50s and be crippled by health issues so how much time are you really saving, fucktard?

Cook a big stew in a slow cooker and add rice or mash potato if you need carbs

> boiling chicken

Nigga, no

what do you do with your time that you can't cook I assume jerk off and play video games. just let yourself go loser.

>2019-3
>again with the no carbs
user kcals are kcals there is no difference between 300 calories of soda, 300 calories of bread and 300 calories of almonds when it comes to pure weight loss. Here are some meals that are easy and quick its what I eat most of the time.
>tuna sandwich with whole wheat bread (dont overdo the mayo)
>greek yogurt with oatmeal (add some fruits for taste)
>eggs with added egg whites with some bread
>protein shakes are pretty easy to "cook" yet they're not veru filling

Or there is the classic sauté using spray oil with loads of veggies and tofu or chicken. You can boil your veggies in the microwave for quicker food

Nothing wrong with boiling chicken. It's different for sure, but it's by far the quickest way to cook a breast, and makes the smallest mess.

>Rice + chicken will hold up for a week of portioning in fridge?

Chicken will keep 4-6 days in a fridge, rice less so (i keep it max at 3 days). Good news is you have a magical thing called a freezer if you want to do meal prep.

>boiling chicken

what the fuck no

If there is a /meal prep/ general thread ask there, otherwise make one.

In the mean time...

I buy chicken and rice and veggies all in bulk packs at sams. I grill all the chicken and veggies at once and do a massive pot of rice. Then I pack Tupperware containers with a layer of rice and top it with a chicken breast and either veggies or beans.
Takes me an hour to cook all my meals for the week.
Excluding breakfast, which is a scoop of protein and 10 oz of milk.

> save 1 hour a day by not cooking
> gaining lots of weight from eating shit food

What are you even doing with your spare 60minutes. I gaurnetee its nothing of value.

Woukd rather cook every meal and have less free time, than end up like you.
Your health is worth the minimal time lost

>user kcals are kcals there is no difference between 300 calories of soda, 300 calories of bread and 300 calories of almonds
lol ok, it's you vs the entire field of medical science, buddy

dumbest thing I've read today, congrats

>acting like boiled chicken is weird

Jesus fucking newfags

Read the rest of his post, faggot. He said in terms of pure weight loss.

Stop eating alltogether. Just take vitamins and supplements for a couple of weeks. The human body can go 30 days without food, and im certain yours could go much longer. Maybe after you lose enough weight you will stop being a lazy subhuman and will learn to cook you autistic manchild.

Some of us like a little flavour in our food. And not bland dry mush

Then learn to season. I literally boiled a breast the other day and just put 2 tbsps of Olive Garden Italian dressing on it. Learn to cook and you'll find solutions easily

it's still wrong, retard

> seasoning food before you boil it.
This has to be bate

No offense but when I want flavor I go to a restraunt not pretend I'm a chef.

I'll try the boiled chicken and rice out. Thanks guys.

>you cannot season food after it has been cooked

Come on, man

Science prices you wrong.

See: Twinkie diet, McDonalds diet

If your goal is nothing but weight loss, then a calorie is a calorie, and eating a deficit of them WILL lead to weight loss.

The other factors come into play when you lift and exercise, or plan on fat loss over "weight loss".

Then learn how to cook. Jesus christ.

That's like telling a retard to just learn how to breathe (note: retardation is caused by oxygen loss in the womb).

Disregard I suck cocks.

Trips or not, I'd stil rather season and grill my chicken instead of fucking boiling it

I'm not denying that, but as I said, boiling is quicker, easier, and has less clean up.

I can cook some Asian foods I just dont want to. I don't get why this is hard to understand. The reason why I said boil is I can cook a large amount without having to be concerned of undercooking or burning.

You sir are fucking retarded

The body reacts differently to different types of food. Protein takes more energy to digest. Fiber you will shit out more, etc.

"calorie is a calorie" is the most retarded bro science that people ACTUALLY believe on this board, could not be farther from the truth in every regard.

If you eat 5k calories of wood a day, you really think you will gain weight? Fucking rofl

Twinkie diet and Mcdonalds diet is not "science" fucktard, it's an anecdote. There is no control, it means nothing.

>but also at least a hour a day
>ignoring the satisfaction of cooking, if not the satisfaction of eating something you cooked yourself
I bet you spend that extra hour playing useless video games or posting on Veeky Forums. Piss off.

>there is no difference between 300 calories of soda, 300 calories of bread and 300 calories of almonds
Not until you activate the almonds, m8.

Then prove me wrong. Prove that eating a deficit of nothing but twinkies, or ANY food, will not cause weight loss.

Also, wood is primarily indigestible fiber you stupid nigger, you don't get "calories" out of it. Neck yourself

get a big ole slow cooker ya big dummy

plop a fryer chicken in there. tsp olive oil, rub with season salt and Old bay, tbps worcestershire, a couple bay leaves, stuff it with lemon, garlic, onion, parsely, sage, rosemary, and thyme (the sell the herb blend at supermarkets) and forget abt it overnight. Put it on a bed of green beans and potatoes if you like.

Do this OP. Better than boiling the chicken and then getting bored of eating bland mush every time you are hungry.

It's funny because you don't know what calories are

calories are literally how much energy you get when you burn something. Wood has a fuckton of calories, it being indigestible is irrelevant you stupid nigger. Just like calories

>HURR IF YOU EAT 20 TWINKIES A DAY YOU WONT GAIN WEIGHT
>BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

Idiot

>boiling
>mush

How do you even think this.

> Eating """food"""with indigestible calories

Just stop

>being indigestible
>irrelevant to metabolism and the energy derived from something

Now I know you're baiting.

>HURR 20 TWINKIES

What part of "deficit" does your dumb wood-eating brain by comprehend? I could eat 10 twinkies a day and still lose 2 lbs a week. It's literally just 1400 calories.

It's almost like there is was one broscience spouting mongloid who acted like calories matter because humans don't shit and digestion takes 0 energy and time

Then a bunch of fat subhumans hopped on board because they wanted to feel better about their disgusting, unhealthy diets

Really is quite pathetic, guarantee you anyone spouting "calorie is a caloREEEEEEE" is >35% BF

>getting so butt flustered that you go and pretend to be someone else who is supporting you

Damn dude, sorry for memeing you too hard.

Nice reading comprehension

>being indigestible
>relevant to burning something and seeing how much energy it produces

Why don't you go look up the definiton of calorie and how it is measured fucking idiot

>I could eat 10 twinkies a day and still lose 2 lbs a week. It's literally just 1400 calories.

And if you ate 1400 calories of chicken breast and vegetables you would lose 4 lbs a week. Keep eating those twinkies tho bro, I'm sure you'll make it some day!!

Jesus Christ, you're not even trying anymore. Suck start a shotgun.

>Thinking I was pretending to be a different person just because I made a seperate post
Getting desperate here
can't wait for the backpedal

>41:43
>42:45

Got'em coach.

t. IQ classified as mentally retarded by DSM-5

IQ even lower in this department, oh wait you're samefagging trying to point out my samefag when I am literally just making multiple posts
kys

Still haven't proven hoe you can get calories out of undigestable things like wood.

?

You can't

that doesn't mean it doesn't have calories...

Are you actually this dense?

Wood is just an exaggerated form of dietary fiber, which is hard/slow to digest. Which is my whole point dumbass, you'll shit out all the wood, some of the fiber, and almost none of the twinkie

why are you posting this fat beta? Everyone who isnt a fucking loser quit this game a week after it came out or never played it

What point is discussing of calories that are useless as a point then you fucking retard? You get 0 energy from wood, and all the energy from a Twinkie.

To reiterate, they measure calories LITERALLY BY JUST FUCKING BURNING IT

Which is why it is basically completely useless from a nutrition standpoint.

I lost 70 pounds eating like 4k calories a day. So please don't make more fatties than we already have when you have no clue what you're talking about.

Looking good m80 keep it up!

>lost 70lbs st 4K cals day

Now that you've proven you were and still are obese, we can discuss your lack of knowledge in nutrition.

you can't be serious

did you forget what we were talking about? I'm proving to you that you're weight change isn't solely dependent on surplus/deficit, what those calories consist of matters a lot to how much energy you get out of it. You do not get all the energy from salad for example, some gets shitted out.

Additionally, proteins and fibers take much more energy to digest, if you want to try to include that in your TDEE though good luck

YUO ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKING FAT BITCH I'VE EVER SEEN SOMETIMES WHEN IM TAKING A SHIT, I IMAGINE THIS POST AND REALIZE THAT MY SHIT ACTUALLY LOOKS QUITE EDIBLE FROM THE NEW VIEWPOINT I HAVE JUST MADE FOR MYSELF

I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF VIA HANGING FROM A JETSKI BEING DRIVEN BY A BLACK MAN WHO FUCKED YOUR WIFE

this is also the argument of SSD vs HDD on gayming.

>hurr durr 5 secs of loading is enough to justify buying an SSD

>was obese as child
>Now have a healthy athletic physique
>meanwhile you keep trying hard as fuck, 0 progress
done crying yet? Too bad you can't project your actual fat onto me, though clearly your trying your best

Fiber gets shitted out. Fiber also isn't included in calorie counts, retard. Dietary calories and literal calories are different and factored different. Thermogenesis is irrelevant when talking about pure weight loss.

Eating anything at a deficit will make you lose weight. This is fucking physics.

Thx user

Unless you're ducking 7'4, the only way you could eat 4K cals a day and lose weight is to have been at LEAST 550lbs, assuming average US height and male. You're either retarded or obese, or both.

Mirin progress bruh

Children, here we find the Reddit Tumblr cunt in a compromised position. Faced with the realization he might have to actually choose between not eating like a fat fuck and being a fat fuck, he/she/xe devolves into a blind rage.

The struggle will continue for some time, but fear not, it will all be over soon.

Your faux "I'm to intelligent for this" shtick bugs me more than his temper tantrum

>Fiber also isn't included in calorie counts

Look at him. Look at him and laugh

I'm 6'5 and I, believe it or not, actually exercise! Currently 225

>eating 5k calories of wood
>being this fucking stupid

You don't absorb the calories from wood, neither does any animal. Your body stores fat and muscle because it has an energy surplus, otherwise, how would it get the energy to store in fat cells? The only reason we store fat is because it's what is best for us as animals because its more dense, we could store this energy surplus as carbs, like potatoes do but no it's fat. Protein might takes more energy to digest than sugar, but IN THE END, you will get approximately 4 calories out of them (17 kjoules), which is the same as most carbohydrates. Fiber indeed makes your shit less hard but it has no impact on the caloric amount you will get from the food you shit as when it's transformed in shit, all the calories have been absorbed. I cannot even tell if its bait at this point coming from a Veeky Forumsizen.

Also, the only difference between food Calories and calories is one is 1000 times the other

They are measured the same way

Nice try though

Only reason I'm acting like that is because these kids are so fucking dumb

>6'5
>225
>lost 70lbs

According to your TDEE, you still had to eat under 2900 cals to lost weight. You're so retarded it hurts

>no impact on the caloric amount you will get from the food you shit as when it's transformed in shit, all the calories have been absorbed
Why are you posting when you have no clue what you're talking about?
>A study found that instead of the 170 calories in a one ounce serving of raw almonds, only 129 calories are taken in.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2398393/Counting-calories-virtually-meaningless-digest-food-differently.html
Fucking first result on google
>inb4 hurr dailymail or whatever dumb shit excuse you fattards come up with next

Maybe try the "lamo he eats wood!" again I'm sure that will stick this time

>according to my bullshit broscience
>according to me being 225 while I was losing weight
>according to you knowing how much I exercise
>finally, according to probably the most conservative TDEE calculator you could find
Just stop man

>literally proving the fiber is undigestable
>wood is 99.99999% fiber

Stop. Your cover was blown long ago. We know you're retarded and shitposting

>it's only bro science and bad if it proves me wrong
>shitposting about my wood diet is fine though

>proving the fiber is indigestible
Exactly! Because guess what. IT'S STILL INCLUDED IN CALORIE COUNTS YOU

MOTHER

FUCKING

RETARD

whew, can't believe I fell for this obvious baitposter

It's broscience because I literally just looked up a study that disproved it mongloid. Go be fat on /a/ or something.

It's literally not. Learn to read what "dietary fiber" means. Fiber is not included j calories because it's understood that it's not digested. Too fucking KEK loser.

And so we lament on the day where an autist defended eating wood as a way to lose weight.

I fucking hate this place.

More recent pic

Thx user

>Fiber is not included j calories because it's understood that it's not digested
Some fiber is digest dumbass, just not all of it. Some caloric counts include fiber, some dont. Furthermore, no macronutrient is 100% digested.

You're just wrong bro. How many calories a company says they pack is not indicative of how many calories you absorb, and there is additional burning of calories in digestion based on what you eat. Give it up man.

>literally making shit up because he got proven wrong.

Even so, you're completely throwing Red Herrings to the point that eating ANY food at a deficit will cause weight loss. 1500 cals of twinkies, hot dogs, lettuce, or soda will still cause weight loss at the exact same rate.

>1500 cals of twinkies, hot dogs, lettuce, or soda will still cause weight loss at the exact same rate.

No it won't. That's not how the body work.

You'd be right if eating=absorbing. But it doesn't, unfortunately.

>I'm making up shit
>I've posted a study that directly proves my point
>You've provided zero (0) actual evidence

>I literally just looked up a study that disproved it mongloid
there are numerous studies that disproves numerous things

its really more complex than calories in n out, dude. even the types of food you eat matters

IT literally is. Tell me how 1500 calories of hotdogs is different from 1500 calories of twinkies. The amount of calories that wouldn't be absorbed is so small that it would have literally no difference on weight loss.

>posted a study

You posted a link to dailymail. Give me a journal-published study that proves that you cannot lose weight from eating a deficit of garbage foods. You have yet to do this.

So if I asked you what weighs more, 50 lbs of lead or 50 lbs of feathers, you'd say lead?

underrated post
>tfw I forgot to activate my almonds

I store digital boipussy

>that first sip of the day before your ride