Trying to change social image?

>be me
>be senior
>play lacrosse on a elite travel team and a reputable high school team.
>Also am a 'ok' xc runner (21:07 PR)
>it is kinda dumb that I run, but my parents will not let me play football so it is primarily conditioning. I digress.
>Anyway, play defense and lsm and have the tightend body archetype.
>not thick but muscular also decent height (5'11).
Now we get into my problem.
>get psycho rep in middle school for going apeshit on people who fuck with me for my speech impediment/personal interest
>not anime /g/ but am into computer sci and phys and general Veeky Forums
>learn not to talk about hobbies at school 'cause kids basically do not care or call me a loser.
>freshman and sophomore year may have been the worst years of my life, but one thing that kept people from fucking with me was that 'psycho' rep.
>decide to change things and go full goon/normie stoner bro
>everything on the 'male' side of the situation changes
>get labelled as retarded/dumb but am generally accepted as a dudebro
>go to hs football games hang w guys/gals
>everything is working ... kinda
>Every single damn girl thinks I am a psychotic maniac who literally hates women
>Cannot into relationship
>Cannot into the females at all except for the christ gals who are as wired as me.
>wtf do I do to change this?...
I guess I have made it 3/4ths?

Fuck off faggot

also 4.33 student, gotten athletic scholarships for lacrosse, teachers love me, won the genetic lottery except for semi-wide hips and speech impediment

didnt read ur post so just read the sticky or something

thanks

>senior

Who cares its over in a year anyways. The fact that you're concerned about the opinions of people too judgmental and retarded to question rumors is evidence you have more to worry about.

Wouldn't actually asking a girl out contradict you hating women?

Get over it and enjoy college.

>>Every single damn girl thinks I am a psychotic maniac who literally hates women
What, explain

i have experienced a similar feel. i used to have major anger issues and would beat up kids who tried to fuck with me (i did a lot of martial arts). rarely got into a fight b/c of this, but my reputation preceded me in a bad way

Thanks for the advice, will do.

+1, this kid dosnt deserve for us to read this homo shit

they act like they are either above me or like scared. I get literally no personality at all. It is almost like I am talking to a brick wall.

is your last name end in "oyd"?
you sound like a guy I know who is trying to get into mma fighting

Honestly you have no fucking hope.
I knew this kid who sent dick pics to a few girls in 7th grade, that rep never left him. Up until graduation every girl knew him as the weird kid that sent dick pics to a bunch of girls, he tried killing himself his senior year because nobody liked him.

sorry if I violated some sticky rule. I read it like once a while ago

Try to make them feel more comfortable around you, ease one of them at a social situation where there's plenty of people around.

well shit. College will be fun at least.

nope, sorry it ends in "th"

yeah its me lloyd whats going on bro
how u been

nice dubs also like I have tried that, but my stutter is like the devil. Whenever I try to out of the blue say something, my mouth ceases functioning and I physically cannot say a single thing. I have gone to therapy for this too and it only slightly fixes the issue.

nevermind, your story sounded similar to a bro of mine.

spell that last name one more time.

user here, had the insane reputation too. I decided to change it my junior year.

Just talk to any woman you sit next to, ask for a pencil or something. If she says no, this is the important part, just shrug and say "thanks anyway."

If she says yes, say thanks and take the pencil. Make sure to give it back.

If you are as unpoular as you say, she will go running to her friends to tell them about the experience. If youre lucky, shell say you probs arent that crazy.

Or you could just not give a shit

>4.33

Enjoy your state school

Go ER

Like I try to do that every day, but again it is either they just ignore me or basically act colder than ice.

what?
thanks, trying to into finance or aerospace

>speech impediment and plays lacrosse

Lmao you deserve to get bullied fuck boy.

Talking like a retard playing a woman's sport is no good.

GO ER

how is lax a girl sport? I broke a guys ribs and collar bone in one legal hit. Last years seniors quit varsity football to play lax full time.

I don't want this thread to spiral into a 'elitist' sport thread so disregard my previous post.

...Lachlan?

Lemme know when "lex" is paying bills yo.

it isn't, like professional salaries are part-time level.
I play it because I genuinely enjoy the comradery and the game.

who?

>>play lacrosse

have gay sex already

thanks

>bawww Veeky Forums please fix my high school social life
Fuck off to /adv/ or /r9k/

>5'11"
>won the genetic lottery

>/loser9k/
>fix social life

>a elite
>a ok
Girls don't like guys with a case of the dumb.

>>No.38888479
>won the genetic lottery
>speech impediment
fuck off you delusional retard

I just wanna see the GET

>5'11

There's your problem buddy

lol i know thanks, god fucked me with inferior genetics
I mean I almost did, everything else pretty decent for a guy my age.
I get that, that is why I made this thread - to like change said stigma
I was thinking about posting this to /r9k/ but like no

also nice gif, it made me laugh

>>Also am a 'ok' xc runner (21:07 PR)

Is this a 5k time? I'm surprised that the time is so high for an actual trained runner.

Yea, like I don't have a runners build in the very least. I run xc in the fall to train for lax in the spring and summer. I cross train so I really don't look like the usual thin slender runner you see in the front packs.

you didn't have to post.

I mean, I'm an out of shape 31 year old (6'2", 197#, so technically overweight) and I can run a sub-21 5k.

It really surprises me that someone younger and actually trained by a coach wouldn't be way faster.

Its 3.1 mi so its abit longer. Also I weigh 200 pounds from cross training and bulking for lacrosse so its kinda like trying to get a freight train up to 80mph lol. I just do not have the body for long distance running.

Honestly don't sweat females right now. You will mature enormously in just the next year.

I was a KHV until literally age 20, then lost my virginity at 21 and banged 10 girls by the time I was 23. Once you mature and get a change to switch social groups at the HS/College break, things will get much better.

Thanks, that reassured me
Have a good night!