Fuck the brits. Poor Nicky

Fuck the brits. Poor Nicky

He got what he deserved, lmao.

I don't see you making threads remembering the people murdered in 1905 by that cunt.

t. Nigel Cockbottom

He didn't deserve to be toppled and killed by a mob of steppeniggers offspring led by a literal spawn

Yes he fucking did, racist cunt. He killed far more and deserved it.

All Monarchies should be fucking destroyed.

What you gonna do, whiney monarcuck?

>study history
>suddenly develop desire to bust my load inside a nine month pregnant Anastasia

Who else?

>Dubbed

What the fuck?

Anglo propaganda. He wasn't even in St. Petersburg at the time and didn't give the order to kill anybody, and felt deep sorrow when he found out what happened.

Jews aren't from the steppe.

As a communist, I say that British monarchs deserve all the dignity and respect they get. Their wise and timely descisions and attitudes is commendable and unique among their kin. Which is why Nicky the Cuck bit the bullet (he should be thankful that it was not French revolution) along with his kids(they even more so), and queen of England still reigns.

>mfw I have to share a board with people like this

"As a communist..." pretty much Translates to "i am severely mentally handicapped but..."

Then who was accountable, and why weren't they reprimanded? If Nicholas II wasn't a tyrant, then he certainly was an incompetent leader in over his head.

Some idiot commander of the city garrison. This is what Nicky wrote about it in his diary:
>Difficult day! In St. Petersburg there were serious disturbances due to the desire of workers to get to the Winter Palace. The troops had to shoot in different places of the city, there were many dead and wounded. Lord, how painful and bad!
Labeling him a tyrant or a butcher is literally Anglo propaganda. Anglos are a bunch of liars, crooks and sodomites.

>When you want to be autocrat in the 20th century so your secret police decide funding the Bolsheviks is a really good idea because they don't cooperate with the SR's
Was this the most elaborate murder-suicide plot in history?

What did the Brits do wrong? We need more Nicky threads. Nicky posters I feel like are the only ones here with any culture. Or souls.

>as a communist

I'm too lazy to look it up but I think they were denied asylum in the UK . Something something keeping Russia in the war

they didnt take the russians because they were afraid of igniting revolutionary sparks on the isles itself

That's a bullshit excuse. Seriously what happened?

Oh I forgot to add another Nicky

Why does this read like a historic Trump tweet?
>The troops shot at difference places in the city, many dead and wounded. Sad!

I dont think anyone here is in direct contact with the ghost of KGV, sorry lad

>I dont think anyone here is in direct contact with the ghost of KGV, sorry lad

So..... How do we find someone who can? /x/ finally becomes useful?

/x/ is useful most times. I learned a lot about the Skinwalker legends because some drunken Native American hated the Navajo and wanted to tell me all their secrets just to make them mad because I'm White and not supposed to know.

You know, it's not too late to kill off all these german royals. They've caused enough trouble now. We can wait 'til Liz passes on, and then send the rest of 'em to the hangman.

Evidently she's going to live forever

The Eternal Hun is the OG culprit by ferrying Lenin in, but yeah I've never understood what the hell the British king was thinking denying asylum for Nicky, yet then sending a warship to retrieve Nicky's mother (and his aunt) right after they were offed. Pretty fucked up frankly, and the idea it'd spark a revolution seems like fantasy bullshit (the only time it came close was the 1926 strike, which is the sorta shit that revolutions are sparked from)
man when she dies it's going to truly feel like an end of an era

Tsar Martyr Nicholas received his reward in Heaven :(.

Many such cases

Nicky should never have allied with the Eternal Anglo.

>Anglos are a bunch of liars, crooks and sodomites.

This. The more I live the more I am confident in this.

>he does not share my opinion
>FUCK, how can I debunk his subversive post??
>Oh, I will just call him a retard

hehe

Nicy and wilhelm were biggest soyboys of 20 century.
If any Prussian king or tsar from 18 century saw them he would slap the shit out of them and probably be a better ruler despite 200 years of difference in technology

>jews aren’t from the steppes
He was referring to the Kalmyak Lenin, but if you’re a neo-bazi then you 100% believe the Khazaria theory and thus they are steppe nigs

Kikes aren't human.

>he thinks being retarded is subversive

Some things never change

>The Germans under Kaiser Wilhelm literally foster the revolution by sending in Lenin
>Blame the Anglos for wanting no part of it after the fact
You're all retarded.

>Germans
>(((Warburg)))

holy fuck NBF you are such a degenerate i swear to god

>goys thinking they're superior
oy gevalt i am laffin

I'm not NBF though, I'm not even American.

>Jews aren't from the steppe.
He didn't kill Jews, he killed Khazars.

>being such a shit monarch that your people fucking kill you and your entire family because they hate you that much
>WAAAA FUCK YOU BRITAIN

He should have tried not being a cunt lmao.

gg no re xXNickyXx

Shit like this makes me hate history.

>I dindu it, it was da jooz
Why are Germans always pushing their responsibilities onto anyone but themselves?

>When the workers sends their people to protest, they’re not sending their best
>They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing Bolsheviks. They’re bringing crime. They’re traitors. And some, I assume, are good people.

It was literally Warburg in charge of the operation and the ministry that financed and planned the op. Schiff in America was in on it.

And the Kaiser, the guy who has veto power according to the constitution, has no responsibility for 10 million reichsmarks being given to Lenin? Is this what you're telling me?

retard

Sure. Does that stop Jews from being the masterminds of the operation?the only way to stop it would've been removing jews from their wealth and positions

>Germans are so fucking useless even their monarchs do whatever some Jews tell them
Sounds pretty gay tbqh

It was,the next Reich fixed it

By losing?

Yes by losing yidds

retarded monkey

lord have mercy on your disgusting soul

blah blah blah germans wah wah

romanov fuckwitism was the biggest cause

They tried saving him
Week too late

It's no wonder their cousin Wilhelm got so mad they wouldn't let him join on on their twinsies act because of his withered arm

You got it backwards. The Communist authority executed him because the town where he was imprisoned was imminently threatened and transporting them safely was impossible.

So if they didn't try to "save" him, he wouldn't have to be saved.

Who else would save him? Allies, who didn't want anything to do with the civil war? Whites, who couldn't even organize a proper resistance without legions?
He was dead anyway, we at least tried.

>nicky shot by revolutionaries
>revolutionaries angry with no food/huge fuck off war
>war caused by Germans
>Germans send over revolutionary leaders to cook up further trouble
>Germans work closely with new revolutionary regime, score load of land
>revolutionary regime sends resources to Germans

>brits refuse asylum out of fear that revolutionaries formally declare war upon the entente
>somehow brits fault

american prussiaboos ITT thinking Germany can do no wrong and anglos are responsible for everything