youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W6mIO-kYI0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Exhumation_and_alleged_curse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Predicted the internet

fucking german autism

>barely manages to defeat sub-Saharan 3rd world country
>fails so hard at the invasion of Greece and Egypt that he ends up losing territory
>MUH GERMAN AUTISM!!!!

>Starting and loosing WWII was beneficial to the fascists.

Rivers of Blood

Well you implied Germany fucked up fascism for Italy, but Benito didn't have to go with Hitler, Franco didn't either.

this thread is for correct predictions, not horribly disappointing failures.

This. Me and my classmates can just shit out masterpiece poetics and revolutionary scientific methods like it's nothing.

Everything in your post is wrong. And yes I saw Star Wars.

I'm not the guy you originally replied to, I just passed by. And whatever Benito and Franco chose to do, in the end the Germans ruined fascism. As you cleverly pointed out in the first post, they would have had as well without the two forementioned clowns.

youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY&t=14s

>1917
>Write thesis in Latin on the properties of light on the photoreceptors of the hunan eye
>2017
>Write thesis on how Pepe the frog is a hate symbol in AAVE and clapping emojis

WWII was a war on Fascism as much as the Cold War was a war on communism

DO IT AGAIN

>Wholly new forms of encyclopedias will appear, ready made with a mesh of associative trails running through them, ready to be dropped into the memex and there amplified. The lawyer has at his touch the associated opinions and decisions of his whole experience, and of the experience of friends and authorities. The patent attorney has on call the millions of issued patents, with familiar trails to every point of his client's interest. The physician, puzzled by a patient's reactions, strikes the trail established in studying an earlier similar case, and runs rapidly through analogous case histories, with side references to the classics for the pertinent anatomy and histology. The chemist, struggling with the synthesis of an organic compound, has all the chemical literature before him in his laboratory, with trails following the analogies of compounds, and side trails to their physical and chemical behavior.
Vannevar Bush, July 1945--"As We May Think"

>learned portuguese just to read Camões
Fucking based

Napoleon about china :
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the World"
And about science:
"No one will reach the glory of Newton: there was only one world to discover. Bonaparte responds quickly "What have I heard? But the world of details (i.e atomic world) ! Who has ever thought of this other? I, at the age of fifteen, believed in it, and took care of it, and this memory lives in me like a fixed idea and will never abandon me. I would have solved the problem of life and universe and i believe this other world is the most important of all""

Bump.

bump

B A S E D

>"Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the World"
Got to be one of the most overrated "quotes" ever.
>you see that massive, millennia old civilisation on the other end of the Earth? Well get this; some day, they might be more relevant than they are now ;)

>le woke /pol/tard thinks liberals are the REAL fascists

Bump

Liberals want a totalitarian state that polices thought to merge with liberal leaning conglomerates.

>This is not a peace; it's a armistice for 20 years
t. Foch

>t. Idiot
It was a war against the Germans, Italians, and Japanese. If the allies were ebin antifascists (besides the Bolshevik Soviet Union) then they would’ve incurred on Spain too.

Portugal's Estado Novo was more fascist than Franco Spain's fucked up unity government of parties and movements that outright loathed and sometimes even killed each other really

You’re probably not the poster I was replying to, but yeah. The Cold War for that matter wasn’t a war against communism, the United States helped “Fascist” states and communist states come to fruition.

Italy was the bitch of the axis

At least they fought, unlike the Bulgarians

That wouldn’t been hard to predict. The Balkans then was like how the Middle East is now.

Is that worthy of Britain? Is that to be the future of Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=W6mIO-kYI0I

Go fucking dance around the bonfire and take your indian dollars with you

Churchil didn't even say that, that was Huey Long.

Rest in peace Hitler. You saved Europe from Bolshevism.

This.

Stay mad Amerimutt.

>saved Europe from Bolshevism.

Even then, Long probably didn't say it. The earliest supposed quotation of him saying it was a year after his death.
It's also been ascribed to Sinclair Lewis (author of It Can't Happen Here, whose basic message is 'Huey Long is literally Hitler'), usually as "when fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross". Of course, none of his published works say that.

>making a pact with the Soviets giving them free reign in large parts of eastern Europe
>fighting a war against them and losing horribly, leaving half of Europe and his own country under communist control
>saving Europe from bolshevism

Still isn't fascism.

Replace stupid people with /pol/ and it'd be perfect

More like lefty/pol/

One in the same.
They both use the same psychological tactics to recruit people to their side.

>loses half of Yurop to Bolshevism including more than half of his own country
"saves"

That's definitively fascism.

Fascism ruined Fascism.

>le woke /pol/tard thinks liberals are the REAL fascists

They are exactly that, YOU DISINGENUOS FASCIST.

t. shill shillerson of shillertown

the philosophy of wildlife

TEN OUT OF TEN
DO IT AGAIN

Actually pretty poetic, even if not prophetic

This.

Just love that coal mining job, do ya?

Mosley was the rightest person in all of history.

Says the people that hunted a fuckload of species to extinction in their short time in North America.

OMG Sam Clemens, he was right up there with Churchill in the department of never lacking for something clever to say. Thanks, user!

About a 100 more years m8. Things have to get really, really bad first.

And some men will deservedly take an ice pick to the cranium.

"what you are, I was once. What I am,you will become"-- inscription on a skull in monasteries

"Whoever shall open my tomb, an army shall be unleashed upon this nation"-- inscription of Timur's coffin, when it was opened on June 21, 1941

>everyone who beats me in an argument is stupid i swear.

>more people means more people doing things
gasp

albeit /leftypol/ is less effective in that regard, and as a leftist i’m honestly not sure whether that’s good or bad

>when the shrimp hit

Also works with jews

>amerishits

A shame that the graphs on the right all have arbitrary starting/finishing points in order to create the rapid rises depicted. It renders them quite meaningless, the graphs on the left however are very interesting.

Honourable mention to the best right side graph on shrimps.

>It renders them quite meaningless
Not really. The last two hundred years have been radical in terms of fucking up the environment even if you include starting points from one thousand years ago. Anyone who says otherwise is either delusional, or has some sort of agenda to deny it.

>"Whoever shall open my tomb, an army shall be unleashed upon this nation"-- inscription of Timur's coffin, when it was opened on June 21, 1941

Source on this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Exhumation_and_alleged_curse
>Timur's body was exhumed from his tomb on 19 June 1941 and his remains examined by the Soviet anthropologist Mikhail M. Gerasimov, Lev V. Oshanin and V. Ia. Zezenkova. [...]
>It is alleged that Timur's tomb was inscribed with the words, "When I rise from the dead, the world shall tremble." It is also said that when Gerasimov exhumed the body, an additional inscription inside the casket was found, which read, "Whomsoever opens my tomb shall unleash an invader more terrible than I."[82] In any case, three days after Gerasimov began the exhumation, Adolf Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa, the largest military invasion of all time, upon the Soviet Union.[83] Timur was re-buried with full Islamic ritual in November 1942 just before the Soviet victory at the Battle of Stalingrad.[84]

Spoopy

I know plenty of people love Mosley but am I the only one that finds him cringy af?

Except for in those countries commonly seen as fascist who weren't invaded, or in the case of the KMT were actually helped by the Allies

Meanwhile, in reality, the amount of trees in America has gone up

Contributing

Fake news

Kys hugboxxing jerkdick

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

t. Lardass

Mental retard

There are plenty more idiots on the internet than /pol/fags, I mean do you even remember pre-pol internet?

Your graph doesn't disprove his point though.

He wasnt wrong, he had the foresight...

Marxists treat that shit like a religion. Even at the height of my communist phase i would never have compared Marx with the likes of Aristotle or other major western philosophers. He is even less significant than Adam Smith.

Ludendorff was the biggest Hitler enabler until the 1930s, he should look into the mirror if he wants to blame someone for the rise of Hitler.

>despite this soviet retards still did not believe in god

>I would have these words translated into all languages, so that not only Scots and Irish, but Turks and Saracens too might read them... I long for the ploughboy to sing them as he follows his plough, the weaver to hum them to the tune of his shuttle, the traveler to beguile with them the dullness of his journey.

enoch was a true visionary

its hard to find serious predictions he made that didnt come true

>Nazis entered war with britain

great meem

Whether its real or not its true

I dont see pol tards burning books and destroying art and monuments

How is it possible to be so right about everything

Did he have a crystal ball

LMAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN