Go from fat to fit

>go from fat to fit
>actually look good
>really awkwardly shy around girs
>parents wonder why I don't get a gf
>friends wonder why I don't just hook up with random girls
>they think I'm gay
I just don't know how to act around girls, especially with how slutty they are these days. I'd rather take a girl to dinner and a movie but all girls wanna do these days is drugs and get fucked.

Have you considered fucking guys instead

People used to think I was gay just because I was shy too.

Lurking for advice
Is it socially acceptable to approach random women? How the fuck is it done? Any opening I can think of seems forced and creepy.

>m'lady

if it's actual substance you're looking for, date online.
online dating strips down stuff that shallow sluts value and leaves you with the raw, real person.
there are a lot of interesting girls online that are too shy to socialize offline.

i met my girl online, she's an artistic, nerdy, unix-using programmer and is just as interested in
fitness as I am. we've been together nearly 4 years now and i've never been happier.
and i'd take genuine happiness over hot bimbos any day

Have you considered taking a trip to Finland to find a good woman?

>been together nearly 4 years
>not married
>no kids

It won't last

what if one wants to engage in simply banging vapid sloots but is basically a twin of OP. how does this one go about doing the aforementioned (ie banging vapid sloots?)

You can, but the best way to start is just by being casual and starting conversation if you see an opening. You're in line for a coffee and say you like her earrings or shoes or some shit (if you do), or some compliment. See how she responds to that, if it's just a thanks then leave it at that. When you walk past a girl, whether you think shes cute or not if you make some eye contact smile and say hey. Especially if youre out walking on the street. At the mall people are a little more in their "box" mode but you still could I guess.

Start telling yourself you're good at approaching and talking to women, do it everyday, eventually youll believe yourself. But make a practice of going out and just tossing out greetings to women and men too, just being a more outgoing person will help the whole thing become easier.

Learn to greet strangers and compliment people out of the blue. It doesn't ever have to become anything more than that but it will help a lot. Sometimes people will converse with you and sometimes they wont, totally normal.

Also dressing well helps a bit too. Just clean and new clothes, nice jeans/pants and a half decent shirt, a haircut and groomed look will just make you appear more approachable.

Make an online dating profile, state what you're looking for but don't come across as condemning the actions of others and being judgmental, just say what you're into and what you want in a partner, not the stuff you dislike in others.

clubs? go out and get fucked up

I'm not attracted to guys.

See this guy is just like the people in real life. Not wanting to fuck immediately makes you a loser.

How'd you meet her? Like what site?

Can't really go on many trips, I'm In college and money is tight.

>raw, real person
>online dating

Pick one faggot

da fuq? i don't drink. I meant at college. my college is full of thots, party girls, fucking muzzie women who you would think are prudes but are actually bigger sloots than white girls....despite that i can't figure out how to get a piece of that

>has never even spoken to a woman
>knows what ALL women are like "these days".

Thats a tough dose of autism you got their friendo.

>literally never fucked a girl in his life
>waaah its becuz all girls are sluts anyway im too good for them

typical virgin mentality

>tfw you assume any girl who shows interest in you is doing it as a joke or prank

Anyone else?

I used to be like that
But I stopped once I realized that MAKES NO SENSE

It's a deadly cycle user. You assume that the interest they're showing in you isn't genuine and is instead part of an elaborate and cruel hoax, then they pick up on that because body language is an actual thing and girls are pretty good at picking up on it, so it turns them off and you think you were correct in your assumption because now she wants nothing to do with you when in reality she was interested and you were simply too autistic from the years of highschool bullying and social alienation to do anything about it but think "she couldn't possibly be into me, what a fucking bitch!"

What websites are good?

>he doesn't wanna get fucked up and fuck
If you don't live for hedonism , you will literally never make it

Not OP but thanks for making it clear for me

Will save this answer

I talk to plenty of girls who are my friends and I've yet to meet a nice non slutty girl who doesn't love casual sex and getting wasted every weekend.

I just assume that they're not actually interested, or are just being nice.
For example, one girl who I text will always answer with long responses and ask questions in her texts to keep the conversation going.

Is this enough to determine whether or not she's interested?

Usually is a good sign

So then how do I stop being a faggot

Just stop being a faggot overthinker, faggot

Oh, ok...

>Tfw made friends today with new people
Thanks Veeky Forums

but the other factor is that... I'm more or less her boss.

We started talking about work related shit, now there are other things in the conversations and the questions she asks are personal or not necessary for her to do her job.

Cool story bro you can't find a girl because you have fat brain. Fat brain occurs after any lengthy or developmental period that is spent being obese. Symptoms are similar to sjw tumblrinas. You exaggerate things. You unironically call women sluts out of angst and incel, as well as carry large disdain for most anything you can't participate in as the response had been ingrained in you for years. Unwarranted self importance plagues you and every interaction. You essentially cannot stop being a sensitive little bitch that thinks he's a cut above now because he last some weight and doesn't have anything else in his life that qualifies as a struggle. There is no known cure for fat brain, seeing as all the fatfucks on fit show no sign of improvement despite having immense opportunity of becomingn self aware.