I just broke up with my now ex girlfriend and I think I made a mistake (this is actually her)

I just broke up with my now ex girlfriend and I think I made a mistake (this is actually her)

Bros, it is destroying my focus and while I was pulling triples today at 180kg I did it with terrible form and I'm worried about going to snib snab city

TL;DR How to maintain focus during deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/alice-first-282093.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because reverse image search isn't a thing.

She is an actual model. Very small time. We met in high school in MN and she's only 18

You lift, get a better girl dude

forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/alice-first-282093.html

she's p cute

why'd you break up, OP?

Did you delete her from your phone and social media already?

whoever took that photo without cropping off that shit at her legs is a retard

you just need to solve it, user. if your mind doesn't want to focus in the deadlift, that's because you shouldn't focus in the deadlift. focus in dealing with your breakup and you're be able to go back faster to your good form deadlifting.

Really makes you think

Post a pic of yourself.

receiving a bj from her

while bench pressing

your mom

Stop
Same
Fag
Ging

Please do not look at her

She is on a plane or in a different state/country 24/7 and I can't handle it anymore

She's cute, but it looks as though she has downs. She even has crazy in her eyes. Don't worry m8, if you got her you'll get another one. C'est la vie

You'll find a real fuccboi for ya, don't worry bro. Vags are for pussies.

how frequently could you meet up with her with all the traveling? I need to know this cuz my relationship is close to this stage as well

>heelloou chaad

you look fine OP, wanna meet?

I can't believe it Susty, that you are posting about us on such a place?!?!!? If it weren't for David that sent me the link, I would never know. Don't contact me EVER AGAIN !!!

why do amerifats talk like this?

The fucks wrong with this place you pretentious red nut cunt?

>Bet you dont even fucking lift
>Go fuck a cactus

she's fucking david now OP

David is trying to get your pants. Not op but you guys may want to take a break from your circles for awhilr.

Why you lyin? Stop fuckin lyin.

>Very small time
Nigga she's signed to IMG and is in London for fashion week.

She follows two of my friends on insta. I might slide into her DMs desu

:^)

>Susty
>KEK

the fuck fag name is that?

Gorgeous face but lowtest as fuck