Template

Holy fuck what a loser

May I ask why?

>ideal style

10 points for Captain Weeaboo!
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

maybe he's asian
fucking pigskins always thinking they're the center of the universe

my gf is almost exactly like that girl except for the sailor moon part. She's not that pretty tho

Fall is here and I am looking forward to dressing elegant and comfy.

>implying over half of Veeky Forums doesn't already lift for a waifu or to become a saiyan IRL
It's ok OP. I'm here for you. Don't let the weeb hate get you down.

Bro, can you post the full sized picture of the hiking girl at the bottom right of your image?

>twink goal body
>shitty asian hair
>shit that gay dancers wear
>boring looking asian women

Are you already roiding?

Ew

Pretty gay f@m

Best hair, and best girl on the left

How basic am I?

> wanting a girl that literally fucked her way to the top

l-london?

Except fashion this is good

Not as basic as me desu senpai

Tear out for the Captain

;_:

Grand Wizard bruv knows his trade alright

His spirit lives on, keeping a watchful eye over us so that we won't stray from the chosen path.

Amin

subtle kek

chink middle schooler spotted.
really dude a fucking black mannequin? and wtf is that soccer mom haircut
the scrawny chink doesnt make it anybetter
idk how u can be a scrawny chink and not have abs
op is prob fat chink fuck

Fuck. I have the exact body of those ideals with more muscle.

Time to bulk

Basically, you just want a girl.

Thats my man

These threads are basically ruined by the fact that everyone who posts a chart is too lazy/uninterested/self centered/lacking in self esteem to judge other people's.

You are honestly lucky to get two or more ratings in a thread if you put effort into your chart.

It is sad too because I actually like making these, it's an easy way for me to get motivated and have a goal in mind when I see a body that my routine is building toward, hair that I can grow out and have styled over time, good clothes that I can save up for and get in the future and an ideal girl I can strive to in hopes of getting a girlfriend.

But like all of these types of threads on every board, they die off over time because people simply won't rate other ones.

I find it sad that you unironically spent time photoshopping this pic because of your cuck fetish

A slightly updated version.

disgusting/10

>amazon waifu will always be an illusion

my life is basically coping mechanisms

>David Bowie
>Soccer mom
Take that back nigger

I agree. Herc is my goal too. Mainly because my obliques are huge.

There are so many girls I like I can't decide what to put in that square.

>Goal body
What the fuck

>tfw will never get the goal body

androgynous/10

my hair was getting critiqued a lot so I changed it, was just curious about a mohawk type look but I think the Lynch look is better anyway.

8/10 good but plain
7/10 I don't like Cap's body all that much personally and too many girls.
4/10 those hairstyles are completely different, wtf is that girl choice
currentyear/10
9/10
idk/10
7.5/10 is that tom hardy in the top right?
6.5/10 are you asian? if so then 7/10
6/10 would be 7-8 if you had good women
6/10 would be 8 if you had a girl
5/10
8/5/10

>would be 8 if you had a girl
I've spent years worrying over and chasing them only to find the game isn't worth the outcome. It's time to move beyond them

I'm having a hard time picturing those clothes on that body. 7.5/10
Those are some oddly specific things for your ideal lady. I always wonder if I should go back to describing my ideal man like you or sticking with the Kintaro collage. 8/10
I personally prefer hairy men, but that's still some great taste all around. 10/10
You also have good taste and a comfy style. 9/10
Hair and style are fine and that woman with the dark, wavy hair is super attractive. 7/10
Everything is good except the hair. 7.5/10
You confuse me and I don't know how to rate you.
Great style, cute girls and nice body, but I'm never a fan of that hair unless you're balding or in your 30's and older. 8/10
Overall pretty nice. I haven't watched that series and know nothing about your waifu though. 8/10
How did you screw up so badly, user? The style is crud. 6/10
Not sure how I feel on hair and style. 8/10
10/10
You are, but that doesn't mean it's bad. 8/10
You seem to have no specific taste in women and that black woman has such a long, thin torso that it's somewhat unnerving. 7.5/10
If you have the face for this and go with the longer hair 10/10
I'm pretty sure you took this person's ideal and switched in a black dude. He's still very attractive despite that.
Not a fan of women who bleach their hair blonde, hair is great, style is fine but nothing spectacular, and I don't know how to judge just a closeup of a back. 6-7/10
You have 10/10 taste.
I don't know what your hair looked like before, but I don't know about this...It just doesn't look like it would suit such a nice body. 7/10

Personally that would make me miserable but to each his own.

The chase and game have been miserable. I have to think there is a peace to be found beyond sex or romantic companionship

>David Bowie
>shitty Asian hair

You're never going to make it user

n-no homo

sauce on that asian?
also 8/10

>tfw bald at 26

>Have gf

>She's fat, I hit the gym every day

Still omw to a good body, but everything else blows

how fat we talking here?
chubby?
fat-fat?
hamplanet?

this fat

eww

Fatter than this...Prolly 200-215

Been together almost 5 years

Dude, just walk away if you hate it so much. Who tf wants to bang a fat chick every day

>implying he even bangs her at this point

Here's a cropped version. I'm on my phone so I can't get the full image. I've seen the pic posted on here a few times so I don't have a name. Sorry.

10/10 would be pals with
Kintaro is great.

7/10 because ugly grill

dat ass in your body spot should have been my ideal girl...HHRRRRGG

I don't know why, but I just haven't been able to do that. Weve spoken about her size and health twice now, and I'm starting to get frustrated. Shes always tired (she does a 9-5, I'm part time ~35 hours plus an hour a night at the gym). Idk even know why I'm posting about it because I feel totally stuck

We have sex very infrequently. It's not bad though, just...idk if I could do better. Never been in a hook-up scene, have had log term relationships since I was 19 non stop, I'm 26 now

holy fuck those are huge

Autism

>tfw she switched her Instagram to private

Kill yourself, Jesus christ

>timbs
NY?

Saved, I could do without the clothes choice, but this is solid

she switched back, user

Where to cop shirt?

Love everything but the hair. The buzz look only looks good in highly controlled photo sets. I regular day you just look unapproachable. Go for the natural look like the selfie chick in the bottom left

Anyone know any android apps that let me crop pics on the template? I wanna make one too guys but im on phone

ftfy

Yulia Viktorova.

10/10

must not know what soccer moms look like
step outside your house maybe then you'll figure it out

Kys boot

Is that Bradley "Small" Martin?