Curls on the bench press

Rip calves

Is this your first time at the gym? People curl anywhere. If a gym has a bunch of free benches then let the man do what he wants.

>Neon green
>Black
>Grey
Can't believe guys actually buy matching outfits for the gym. So queer.

i can tell this is your first post

You're autistic.

>triceps extension on the bench

get out and stay out

>le we're the real fit and we don't like people curling in the racks XDDD
fuck off and kill yourselves parroting cunts

It's illogical to curl there.
Are you stupid?

What do you normally do, just grab a random pair of shirts and shorts before you work out? Maybe that guy didn't even plan it and just likes the color green so he has a lot of green in his wardrobe.

>Tfw there's no point in having a strong chest other than aesthetics

Biceps however serve a functional purpose in everyday life and their aesthetics are a bonus.

Because squat rack is full

You've been consumed by the curling in squat rack meme. Gym probably has plenty of benches. My gym has about 6 benches and about 3 other ones set up for incline including 4 power racks. There's always one open. Who cares if he's doing curls on a bench press.

there is zero reason why you need a rack to curl.

Last training sesh there was some chick doing push ups in the cabe crossover machine, thankfully she was on her last set when I arrived.

cable*

He looks like he collected the full Curlbro's Armor set in World of CurlCraft.

The rack has a barbell and it's easier to change out the weights when it's on a rack. Why waste time finding a free barbell and loading the plates on the floor when there's plenty of open benches?

Even his shoes are matching, he clearly planned that.

I didnt even notice those matching colours, he probably just grabbed those clothes out of his wardrobe without thinking about it. You are the queer here fagget

*cross-over

if you can see your gym is dead and you feel compelled fine. but someone should never even have to ask to use the bench because its really not necessary

Wow an actual response with logic.

Nobody is ever going to ask to work in a bench for a set of curls. Dude probably took one of the many free benches in a dead gym to do some curls.

It's neon green. It's meant to draw attention. If you didn't notice, it's because you were too busy staring at his muscles. You are faggot here, queerboy.

What? Biceps are one of the most useless muscles to train. Most of what you do with your biceps has nothing to do with strength. Have you ever had to push something? You where using your chest.

what are preacher curls

I like red so my black and red shoes often match with some of my red shirts. So what?

No youre using your legs back and triceps. Go press as hard as you can against a wall with one hand and feel it with the other and tell me what muscles are being worked

Casual clothes aren't "designed" to do anything, you can't just designate what every piece of clothing with a particular color does. He's not exactly wearing a safety vest here, it's just a neon green tank top. Was everyone wearing neon in the 80s just desperate for attention too?

Same with pushups. They make your arms big bc triceps grow not biceps

>Was everyone wearing neon in the 80s just desperate for attention too?
Yes.

curling is good for your elbows

kek

T-t-thats m-me :(

OP when did you take this