Girl at the gym asked me out

Been going to this gym for over 2 years now. Noticed this gorgeous girl for about 3 months. Introduce myself, give her some pointers. We talk every time we see each other at the gym, about random shit. Today, she asked me out to lunch. Here's where the fuck up is... I said I couldn't because I had a girlfriend (I don't). She said "sorry to hear that, well have a good workout user!".

The thing is, I don't know why I lied to her. Now I'm kicking myself for saying that stupid shit to her. I think subconsciously I don't want her to find out I'm a NEET who lives with his parents at 24.

Just fuck me up senpai. Oh well, grills who ask out men are sluts, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DB_t10VCGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh user...

'Hey, sorry about turning you down. I just had a bit on my mind and got nervous, but it'd be nice to grab a meal together. How about this [day]?'

how can you autists who cant even into basic interaction get girls and im here dying alone

Give me her number user ill sort it out for ya

No m8. Ask her out and if she mentions you had a gf tell her you broke up. Being nervous is beta.

>girl asks you out today
>tell her no
>tomorrow, go up to her
>hey my gf broke up yesterday, i'll go out with you today

user sounds like you don't love yourself. How can you love someone else if you don't love yourself. Focus on getting where you need to be in life rather than kicking yourself over this girl. Girls come and go.

I mean... there is a reason for that.

What would you do if you said yes? Get nervous at the next stop and fuck up?

How about you fix yourself to a point where you are not nervous about yourself you faggot

Fuck you're right. Excuse my virgin advice

Bruh. I'm a fucking loser who lives at home at 28 years old. I haven't had a job in 9 years. It took me 8 years to get a 2yr community college degree. I'm disgusting and fat. Go up to that girl and tell the truth you faggot. Tell her you got nervous. Do it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DB_t10VCGs

You did the right thing user. What do you think would gave happened when you drop your spaghetti at lunch or she finds out how much of a loser you are?

Believe me you saved yourself a lot of embarrassment.

You choose to believe you're a loser. Cmon user, chin up.

damn son, pretty harsh. Not all women care about your current status if you're actively trying to do something about it.

Read

Get a job, move out, and ask her again in a couple months

This, or just ask her out later.

>lives with his parents at 24

That's not the problem, fucked a cute girl and she knows about me still living at home. It's only a problem when you make a problem out of it.

Jesus Christ m8. I can't imagine being so scared of women I'd turn down something like. She puts it in a plate for you and you fuck it up... You should probably just retire your dick altogether.

Then she thinks she's a rebound and probably runs a mile or doesn't think it'll be anything serious.

Just telle her the truth. Saying sorry about everything and freely talking ybout your insecurtites may be beta af, but owing up if you actualy fucked it up beyond a doubt and being honest about it is as Alpha as it gets.

>being this autistic
oh boy
it gonna be a long ride for OP

I hate dating and it makes me nervous af. If some guy asks me out, I just get all autistic and walk away. I just have this mentality of Veeky Forums neckbeards that all men are used goods and already damaged by some other bitch anyway and that they'd lose their interests anyway when they got to know me better. So why even try. I just lift and do my thing.

You're a chick?

Yeah.

>inb4 London

btw im a gurl ;)

>say sorry about everything
>talk about your insecurities
If you want to scare girls away do this.
OPerino you need to fix yourself first or accept who your are. Then start dating

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Was your ex hotter than me?
>Show me a picture
>YOU WERE DATING MY SISTER?

OP just say that you were nervous because you don't get a chance to get a girl like her everyday or some shit like that and don't dig yourself into a hole like this

post butt pls

Just tell her the truth, you panicked when a pretty girl asked you out. Tell her you don't really have a gf and ask if she's still up for lunch.

Problem solved faggot.

That's why I made the distinction between doing the first and owing up to honest mistakes - these are two VERY different things. I wanted to make clear that admitting to a mistake ist NOT like saying sorry everytime.

you fucked up really good

like really fucking good

>saying that you broke up with your gf and that you want to get with her

don't do this, you will seem desperate to her and probably will dry her vag hard

At this point the best solution is saying that you weren't sure about going out with someone of your gym because reasons and that's why you lied (like you don't shit where you eat, you can lie saying that you had the same situation at your job if she keeps asking why)

Obviously that's why you are here.

we all gonna make it brehnitty

Based addie

Wait a month then mention offhand that things didn't work out. Continue to act normally with grill, and wait another month to ask her out.

> leaving neet life just for a chance at a cup of coffee with a girl
FUCKING LOLLLLL!!