That post-workout cig

>that post-workout cig

You're never gonna make it

It'll never make sense to me. Ran a 7:30 mile in HS being a non smoker and on the track team for sprinting.

Now smoking a pack a day, lifting with better form and with more energy. And the other day ran a 5:50 mile for shits and giggles.

Fuck I'm going to go enjoy a cigarette.

Not the op, but why is smoking frowned upon in Veeky Forums? Some people don't want to live 70+ years.

its just an excuse for a post, the guy doesn't even give a shit

>not smoking ciggies with the boys in the boneyard

>post-workout cigs
I only smoke pre-workout so I can justify smoking one cig a day for myself by training 15 minutes extra afterwards

Don't you get fucking gassed blazing before a workout ?

>tfw we dont live in an age where were prime material until 50 and the next day were wound up dead

Now we live 40 extra years on pills every day slowly dieing and cant even walk properly

Nothing like it

you can always kill yourself, but smoking is going to make the last years you have fucking awful and it will impoverish you. and when you no longer have a choice to continue living, you'll probably wish you did

>that post-workout snus

I quit three weeks ago and I dream about it every night

pre workout is dumb cause it blocks blood flow to your muscles, you should really wait after your workout they will be better

i smoke after im finished work, i hit the gym and on my way home which is 30 min drive i have two cigaretts, 4 usually by the time i go to bed.

Yeah...but that's only if you don't have gains in other aspects of like (financially, socially, etc.) Not everyone in here is a degenerate loser.

but I don't want it to be good, I want it to be negative, so it will be easier to quit

fuck being addicted

> mfw all the people looking at me while im having a smoke before heading into gym

is that nick wright kek

If smoking a pack a day takes 30 years to kill you, then it can't be as bad as people say.

Our society is ridiculous

but you dont look cool, more like fedora wearing necbeard

My nigga

Maybe because a 7:30 mile is pretty terrible and you were a child. And maybe because a 5:50 mile isnt impressive either and therefore not really hitting your peak

>tfw quit 2 years ago cold turkey after smoking for 5 years a pack a day

best feeling ever

I always smoke a joint after my 2km swim, it's the best feeling ever

I know this is a bait thread but

>smoking
>ever

so you're all about improving your body but you don't mind fucking up your lungs and teeth

pretty fucking retarded

Came here to post this.

Unfortunately I'll smoke around 6-8 cigs a day, I go to the gym everyday as well. I'm a young guy and I've been smoking for only about a year, should I quit now? Will it affect my work outs?

oh man why do people do this?

someone enlighten me. I only smoke max 1 or 2 cigs a day.

Just quit now. You're just making it harder for yourself and you know that.

This.
I think 99% of the people being this brainwashed about someking are American - when I was there, there was propaganda and massive Prejudice and against smokers on a level I couldn't imagine in any other part of ther world (I'm European)
It fits - the worker drones should conduct themselves in a manner that is most cost-effective after all.

I smoke a pack a day, I'm not quitting till I'm done losing weight. After that I'll taper off till I can live with an e-cig or something.

>that first cancer cell of the day

>should I quit now?

Well what do you think, genius?

>that once-a-week post-workout Odens

Yeah I know it's shit, but it's fun.
>pic related

non of us look fucking cool going to gym
if we ware we would be knee deep in puss not inside squatting atg

op here, I smoke 0-1 per day, and the 1 is post-workout

Hohooo, watchout not to cut yourself on dat dere edge m8ey
weeew

I should cut back and try to do it once after a workout. Like a reward.

Smart thinking OP.

My gym bud sometimes stops working out earlier than me just to smoke some cigs ..

>Some people don't want to live 70+ years.

Lol you can just hang yourself whenever you want, you don't need to blow a substantial part of your wealth on Tobacco for that.

>should I quit now?

yes, before you get addicted

I quit after 4 years of heavy smoking and my lungs are still partially fucked

Does any of you fags even realise you can literally nullify damage done to you by smoking by stopping before your 30th and giving your lungs some years to clean up the damage?

>''Some people just wanna die 30 years earlier''
>mfw
>get educated instead of being a dumb shit that rephrases other dumb shits
>down the toilet you go

>people who actually think other people can't smell the stench of cigarettes on them
Disgusting, even something like holding the door for someone makes that smell apparent

you probably look retarded

Have fun stopping your addiction.

>desperately eat up bs about """reversing""" damage
>it's fine if you stop, no perminant damage from inhaling tar and burning paper/chemicals into your lungs
>haha smoking totally doesn't negatively effect my mouth, heart, and cardiovascular system
>im so educated!

>didn't smoke for 2 weeks
>go to party
>smoke again

All these people in here talking about health. The worst thing about the fuckers is how expensive they are. You only realize it after quitting when you suddenly have 30 dollars more in your pocket every week because you dont spend them on these worthless coffin nails.

you are going to be spending those 30$ on some other useless shit anyways, like starbucks or burgers or bengay for your balls

>wake up at 0500 every day
>egg whites + veg + chicken sausage, organic oats with natty pb, and bulletproof coffee for breakfast
>chicken ceasar salad for mid-morning snack
>cod, rice, and spinach for lunch
>whole-grain crackers & pb, gainer shake for mid-afternoon snack
>shot of espresso before workout after work
>hard, soul-crushing workout that feels so rewarding, drink whey shake on walk home
>steak burrito bowl for dinner/tv/vidya time
>2100, night is winding down
>pack a whopping lip of Cope Straight while I watch tv
>ending the day, every day with a mouthful of poison and living with it

muh nic fix

where the fuck do you work m8

Why don't you actually educate yourself about the functioning of the human body? Thought you were so obsessed with it in the first place..

The human body and all its cells constantly work to negate and nullify things damaging it. Yes, inhaling tar is bad for you. Yes, cutting yourself and having the wound infected is bad for you. Both are gonna heal out given enough time though. With smoking it's just important you don't stop too late. If you stop when you're already fucked up, of course you're not gonna be 100% clean again, but you'd be surprised to see how many people who stopped with smoking for a longer period of time have lung capacities comparable to non-smokers.

Thanks for calling it out, but yes, I -am- educated in this field since I work in a hospital.

I've thought about starting smoking when I'll cut again.

>That post-workout fap
I always think I'm too tired, but my dick always tells me otherwise.

>That prepost work out cig

I have found that about once a week is great if you can't eat enough nutrition. Cum really does take a lot of nutrients out of you.

Plus all that prolactin makes you a bitch.

Consulting

>inhaling carcinogens is the same as cutting yourself
>im educated i work in a hospital
You grossly oversimplify the damage smoking does to the human body as a whole. Your body can't fix itself as easily as you say in every way.

Fuck i hope you don't get to impact the decisions people make about their care because you're retarded.
Tbh you probably wipe floors or chage bedpans.

Nigga how you gonna work out daily and still smoke?

I smoke whenever I feel like it, but there are days I'm actually sick of it and do without, never felt urgent cravings or anything, it's an abstract kind of feel.

pretty fucking stupid.

Smoking a cigarette reduces the amount of oxygen transportable in the blood for about four hours. You would not want this when lifting heavy ass weight

This. Even IF smoking didn't make workouts suck, the yellowing it does to your teeth is one of the biggest turn offs. That and your clothes, car, and mouth smell like an ashtray.

But you wouldn't know that since you can't smell anything anyway.

>implying zzyz didn't make it

stop being a sad cunt and enjoy life

Puff "woo"
After running 2 miles, i went to hit a cig. The fire slowly grazed and lit up my tobacco. The frozen fall sky and temperature allowed the warming smoke to heat up my body.
Puff, "woo".

lmao i JUST finished reading Allan Carrs Easy Way to Stop Smoking and then i pull up fit and this is the first thread

Read the book, download the pdf. Its only 129 pages and actually pretty fun to read

Im 4 days without smokes or weed and i feel good about it

I hope 1 fag in this thread sees this message and reads the book

worst is when girls smoke ... it was sexy when they were 19 but now they've been cheefing a pack a day since then and are in their mid twenties and clearly aging about twice as fast as the rest of the pack

Lol, you could get cancer at 23 easily, it's not like it is destined to hit only when you are older, little kids get cancers from second hand smoke all the time and it is fucked up to see.

What are you going to do when you're 73 years old? Watch TV for the next 6 years of your life since you can barely walk?

I never watch TV and rarely watch movies. I imagine by the time I'm 70+ I'll have all the time in the world and plenty of shit to watch.
What else are you going to do when you're 70?

Plenty of people are capable of moving about at 73 years old. It depends on your genes and how well you kept your body throughout the years

watch my grandson's football game with virtual reality

You mean joint right?

i smoke 1 pack everyday and look better than you, i'm 100% sure i look better than you even before i roided motherfucker

I'll try it out.
My problem usually is that I can quit from weeks to months at a time. BUT one day, I'll be doing nothing and I'll think to myself how nice it'd be to have a cig. No matter how much time passes, I will always want one.

This

I could hardly breath and would wheeze constantly when I smoked and I always had a nasty cough and had to clear my throat every time before I spoke,it was actually disgusting now that I think about it, I also got sick of spending 90 dollars a week on cigs

This is the real reason to quit. Fuck the health effects it's the money I spent on them that drove me to quit and I smoked 2 packs a day for 8 years

>tfw saving 24$ a day by not smoking

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>trying to justify smoking a pack of cancer sticks everyday

no matter how good you look now it wont change the fact youll be talking through a stoma or dying of lung cancer in 20 years

Iktf bro. For me it was either buy normal food or cigarettes because I couldn't afford both

>tfw I smoked all I could afford to eat was rice, potatoes and eggs

U wot m8? I could hardly afford to smoke a pack a day and you're smoking 3? Forget the breathing problems you're wasting tons of money

lol. pack a day here. I spend 90 in one month. USA master race

Obviously smoking shit tier cigs, they're 12.50 a pack here

How's that possible? Isn't a pack still like 5 dollars? That's 35+ dollars a week........

>post workout bowl of weed
Das it mane

how about vaping , anyone have any information, thinking on picking up a mod today, really want to quit smoking

I smoke lucky reds. You can buy em from eastern europe tax free.

To quit smoking you just think about the money you're wasting and its easy as fuck to quit

>not wanting to save 11+ dollars a day
>not wanting to be able to buy things and pay bills

Get a nice sub ohm mod with a convenient tank, go for 6mg nicotine

I recommend the tarot vtc 200 and the cleito aspire, though youll have to get a new drip tip cuz the stock one sucks

Also best vaping advice: only vape alone

Oh yeah man ever since I quit smoking I can pay bills without any stress of whether I can eat for the next week or not, I was spending 600 dollars a month on cigarettes

yeah i don't want to rip fat clouds like a faggot, i just want to break the habit. googling the tarot vtc. isn't 6mg nicotine low, i was thinking on going as high as i could, or is that retarded

'making it' doesn't mean to just look big, it's about being strong both physically and mentally. If you smoke a pack a day you're an addict and therefore weak in your mind

Its low out of casual "vape pens"
Out of any kind of sub ohm drip tank or pretty much any buildable coil RDA, literally everyone who previously smoked vapes 6mg

So 6mg good device = 24mg shitty pen device

Smoking adds up to a ridiculous amount of money. I make minimum wage so me spending almost 20$ a day on smokes wasn't really a wise decision

>tfw can actually afford to go out and do things now that I quit smoking

that makes sense. so pens are gay mods are where it's at

For sure, you'll end up spending for sure more at first, but its really not much more and they last a lot longer than shitty pens, plus taste better and easier to clean/etc.

Trust me though, I smoked and even dipped hardcore before and 12mg fucking floors even decade long smokers out of a sub ohm tank.

>tfw make 11.75 an hour
>tfw a pack costs 12.50
>tfw quit when I realized I'm working more than an hour doing back breaking labor to buy cigs

>that pre-workout sniff

>TFW I did this for a week
>heart nearly exploded benching 275
Never again

Anyone know the health effects of additive free tobacco versus "normal" tobacco?

You get lung problems in approximately 0.1% longer time than normal tobacco

Everytime. Always hits the spot

making it means you reached your goals, i'm making 80k a year, i reached my goal body months ago and i keep improving, i just finished paying for my house, i'm having really good times with friends, i literally made it even smoking a pack a day (not a whole pack everyday, most days i smoke about 15 cigs, but yeah, couple days a week i smoke a pack or more)