What is the fastest way to lose weight (preferably mostly fat) in 2 months that doesn't involve going on a cycle in...

What is the fastest way to lose weight (preferably mostly fat) in 2 months that doesn't involve going on a cycle in Veeky Forumss opinion?

I'm going away on holiday in 2 months and want to speed up my weight loss.

I used to be 132lbs/60kg @ 8% body fat a few years ago

I am now 190lbs/86kg @ 30% body fat

I feel like shit about it but trying to turn it around.

Fork putdowns till failure

Don't go balls to the wall just eat a 500 cal deficit and get your macros in, you have to be realistic at the end of the day mate

diet plus cardio

mostly diet

I run a 5k for 30 minutes on a treadmill the other day and burned a muffin, which is ~400 calories.

cut out the soda and junk food, add exercise and you should be fine.

read the sticky

Eating less and/or exercising more.

Leg cutoffs

I lold

intermittent fasting from 8am to 6pm
eat reasonably from 6-8pm then fast again till 8am the following morning
do this 4/5 days a week
cardio 6 days a week/weight training of your choice

I already only eat between 1000 - 1800 calories per day just because I'm never hungry enough to eat anymore.

I was out of home for a couple of years after I was fit, and lost a ton of weight for a while before I became a fatass because I was only eating about 800 calories a day for about 2 years. I had no access to food. I think my metabolism is fucked up because as I said I only eat between 1000-1800 daily, I count everything. I don't drink soda and if I did I'd count that too. I even count my fish oil - yet eating that little amount of calories combined with regular exercise, I still slowly go up in weight or at best maintain it.

well ye sound fucked aye

try gutting yourself maybe thatll work

DNP
Why is this even a question

have you checked your thyroid? If you have an underactive thyroid you will burn fewer calories, causing excess calories to be stored in your body as fat.

if what you are saying is true, I would visit a doctor for a check up.

Gutting myself?

nice bantr.

Thyroid problems run in my family. My father has problems with his though it was an overactive thyroid.

My thyroid was last checked about a year ago when the weight really started piling on but at that point I had no issues with it. Maybe it's time for a new check up.

>OP says no steroids
>You recommend steroids

kek

>DNP is a steroid

>muhh thyroid
>muhh genetics
Grossunderestimationofdailyintakeamongobesepatients.jpg

You should read up on fatlogic.

If you were really eatting the amount of calories you claim, you would be losing weight at the speed you want.

>dnp
>steroid

Considering I literally got down to 8% body fat by counting calories and following a routine I created in the past - it's not as if I don't know what I'm doing or am just lying about how much calories I eat.

There would be literally zero point to me making a thread on an anonymous forum and lying about how much I eat when I want advise to help.

I used to say exactly the same thing when I saw fatties on TV saying they don't eat anything - except I think they were actually lying. The only way I think it's happening to me is because of eating about 800 calories a day for a couple of years or whatever. You don't think that would have long term effects on your metabolism?

Go do research on shitty bodybuilding coaches who typically coach women doing figure shows into eating basically nothing for 6 months to cut down, then after that year and they go to eat to maintain/bulk they end up gaining a fuck ton of weight because there metabolism is destroyed and typically takes them eating a "normal" amount of calories for twice as long as they ate an incorrect amount for the body to adjust.

There is a few nutritionists/coaches who have wrote articles about this.

see
I am eating the amount I claim I am and I count everything that enters my body. Literally everything.

Of you have the willpower: psmf

>Fork putdowns

rapid fat loss solution by lyle mcdonald or the extreme version of it

this

yeah, yeah, everyone makes excuses mate

>B-BUT I 'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY
>I SHOULD BE LOSING WEIGHT!
>I CHECK UP ON EVERYTHING!

I know it's a sensitive issue, but try to excercise. And 2 months is too fast to lose desired weight, just put yourself in a process and have patience and persistence

fucking whimp

>yeah, yeah, everyone makes excuses mate

lol hilarious. I have no reason to lie.

Lyle McDonald rapid fat loss handbook, which is a tweaked protein sparing modified fast.

Metabolism changes with age, that's why its much harder for kids to get fat. I'm not saying you are consciously lying about what you eat just that you're probably eating more than you know. Just run a stronger deficit. You will lose weight.

If your thyroid was fine a year ago and you're not experiencing any symptoms of hypothyroidism you can be 99.99% sure your thyroid isn't the problem now either.

Yes you are. Just because you don't realise it or don't want to realise it or your intentions are not to harm someone else or even protecting them by covering the truth, doesn't mean it's not a lie. You are lying to yourself.

don't listen to this guywieght loss is achieved through excercise. Ever wonder why there were chubby or fat people in times of scarcity? It wasn't because they were eating...
see what I mean jellybean?

>being this stupid

holy fuck

I 'm not even a Veeky Forumsizen, I jsut saw the thread i the most active in the first page. You 'd dream to have my body.

There was an article somewhere about a woman who kept going to the doctor because she said she was on a severe caloric deficit and didn't drop any weight, the doctor kept shooing her off until he had enough, he asked for a stool sample and from it proved to her that she was just retarded and wanted attention like a fucking Münchhausen, she was eating around 200 over her TDEE

Sounds like shit to me.
You can't find out the exact number someone is eating from there stool sample.

weight loss is achieved through excercise. If you disagree you are delusional and/or a fatty.

kek

bump

>tfw too intelligent to READ THE FUCKING STICKY

no. it helps, but it's in no way necessary, especially for the obese.

ephedrine
yohimbine
caffeine

metabolism is a meme, have you exercised or got your heart rate up at all in the past couple years?

a lot of peoples caloric needs slow drastically around age 25. I used to easily be able to lose weight and could eat a shit ton and only gain a bit, now I really have to watch what I eat and losing weight is a pain in the ass.

BTW what is happening in a few months that you want to be in shape for? Is there a girl or are you just tired of being a fatty and want to be thin right naow?

While I'm not sure how you can get TDEE from poop, I do agree that people tend to underestimate the amount of calories they are eating. When I started counting, and I mean really counting. Not eyeballing a cup of rice but weighing that shit out, I was floored that I was way under estimating my calories.