Hey Veeky Forums, my wife was a bigger girl when I met her...

Hey Veeky Forums, my wife was a bigger girl when I met her, but over the past three years her weight has gotten out of control. Every time I see her eating cheese off a block in front of the TV I want to ask her why and slap it out of her face.

We don't even have sex anymore because I can't hold her legs up that long anymore. Plus the weight gain has also lowered her hygiene level and I just don't want to be in that.

How can I tell her that she needs to fix this behavior?

Pic not related.

Post a pic of her body.
Maybe she's healthy but you're just delusional because of the unrealistic standards for the female body regulated by the mainstream media? Did you think about that?

She's over 350 lbs so yeah.

I like bigger girls, I just don't want her to weigh over 100 lbs heavier then me.

>being married to a person that weighs 350lb

What is wrong with you? Serious question, are you ugly? Are you fat as well? Do you have any medical or mental disorders? If not then ask yourself why you deserve to be with a person that literaly dont gives a fuck... she is not respecting you if she thinks its okay to weigh 350lb, she probably sees you as a cuck who has no other options then to be with her fat ass.

Fix that shit ASAP and by fixing i mean divorce and start livng life, you only have one live and you waste it with a fat ass.. i cant understand how people value theire own live so low.

So file for a divorce.

She chose her love of food over her love for you. Or are you just gonna stand there and be a cuckold to cheesewheels?

Hope you don't have kids. Divorce her.

I respect the sentiment, but I love her. We work well together, and she doesn't like being big, but I just can't seem to motivate her.

No kids.

i like to do this exercise, great carryover to having sex with fat girls

Right on. Thanks, man. Got more?

Try to have sex with her and make her happy in that regimen.
And take control and get healty food in home.
Say that she is going to lose weight because 'you dont want to lose her early because of it unhealty and going to make her sick'
İf it doesnt work you need to divorce her.

I have put on about 40 lbs over the last three years after a back injury and I have started watching my cals and carbs and working out. I wouldn't say I'm ugly, just getting older and tired of fucking around with bitches to find a suitable partner. I just want to get her to stop eating stuff like a half pound of cheese before bed and drop about 120+ lbs.

this one is for when you're really getting into SSBBW territory

Look at you spending time trying to improve yourself and find ways to make the relationship work.
Meanwhile what is your wife doing? Eating cheese and smelling bad. She doesn't care about the relationship like you do.

Roger that.

SON OF A BITCH!!! Gonna have to work up to that one.

I think it's mostly the fact that I don't really get on her ass about it and she may think that it doesn't matter that much to me. I really should have told her that it does. She's a sweet girl, just irresponsible when it comes to eating and exercise.

You shouldn't have to get on her ass about it. If she cared she'd put in the effort herself. If she thinks that it doesn't matter much to you that she's a gross hambeast then she doesn't have a high opinion of you.

>just irresponsible when it comes to eating and exercise.
There's irresponsible and there's being 350+ lbs.

> 350

>There's irresponsible and there's being 350+ lbs.

Yeah :(

you talk about your wife like she's an old dog

What's her height? Maybe there's a certain correlation between the two..

>just 120lb

you dont realize the chance that this will happen is below 5% right? There are people that can do it but the chance that some fatty fat fat that downs a pound of cheese before bed suddenly changes her habbits and loses 120lb even tho being married is non excisting.

Whatever it sounds like you allready settled for a 2nd class live.. so enjoy being married to your 350lb whale (she will get fatter as well), i laugh about people like you when i pass you on the street, dont forget that.