We're trading forex and commodities today. Get ready, it opens up in less than an hour

We're trading forex and commodities today. Get ready, it opens up in less than an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/forex/05/051905.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's that girl!? O.O

And what is the joke!? O.O She was clearly poorly cropped and placed in front of a nuclear plant

you.. wanna see my collection?

yes

How do I get into this shit?
I'm trying to pursue a NEET-lifestyle and need a plan B for when crypto doesn't work out.

_-

forex harder than crypto, stocks, index and commodities are easier in my opinion

read economic indicators. for Crude oil, every wednesday and thursday morning data comes in and it infamously cause a huge price drop or rise, you can trade that and make a lot of money

15 minute warning

crypto is literally the easiest market there is to be big in. if crypto doesnt work out, the forex wont work. Youll have to go to the unspeakable....

wageslavery
is this some new /a/ meme? i wish i could lurk there more, but my powerlevel is not nearly high enough.

No I cant post in /a/ without getting banned

its not a meme, its real

Ok, thanks. I'll look into that this week.

I'm doing well with crypto, I meant regulations and stuff like that.

crude oil seems to be moving up, China is expected to show some good growth data, and the middle east seems to be getting a little uneasy at the moment

not once your calls have been correct

copper's a little over-extended at the moment, imo, but it's also getting a strong movement upward because of China

what the minimum $ to trade futures?

Except Im profitable :v)

Should have held my long on copper from last week... its as slow as Nat gas pretty much

just use bitcoin theres no minimum or its only like 20 dollar

don't know much about futures, specifically, there used to be a guy on here who used to make frequent derivative/spreadbettting trading threads, but i think he's gone now

i need a higher % gain than btc can give

i accept the risk that comes w it

What you mean? Im not sure anything gives a higher return than trading index/futures with bitcoin.

Because, When I make 20%, its in bitcoin not fiat, so its like a money quadrupler

copper has been streaming up dude, the fuck you on about?

but, i'd be waiting for a good intraday pullback to get long

must have been deluded

check otu that eur/usd chart

things are not looking good for EURopoors on the daily

this week is full of news that could change that though, but for now, intraday picture isn't looking too good either

artery clogged amerifat index is starting to get off it's lazy ass on the daily, fed keeps crying about "muh inflation" though

intraday looking good for now, but if the eur/usd gets a good rally of news intraday, then burger acquiring currency will take a hit

*its

>I'm trying to pursue a NEET-lifestyle

First mistake; don't do this

You need a work ethic to make money and keep money. Crypto, forex, etc, its all still work

Link it bredda

eur/usd dropping a bit, dollar index rises, gold drops as a result, gold is also pretty over extended on the daily, imo

1broker

im not finding very many good entries
I think oil is about to hit a ceiling

crude is spiking a bit right now, wait for a pullback if you want, also keep an eye on china's cpi data that's about to come out. If it's a surprise disappointment i'm guessing crude will take a hit

I mean your 1broker acc bb

>5 min candles

cant see my trades because I dont use the minimum requirement of 0.25 btc so theres ntohing to copy

lower timeframes are linked to higher testosterone

last week china just didnt release their news for something

not sure what you mean? are you saying they held back something?

AUD/NZD pair lacking direction on daily. NZ election ongoing uncertainty will be the overarching factor for this pair I think.

Buy scandium

intraday is a bit mixed as well, overall i have a bearish bias though

yeah I dont remeber what info it was though

Extreme hings happening on usd/try

just put a neutral position on, will add to whichever direction it goes

also, gold is really acting quite strong, it's quite interesting, guessing it might also have something to do with China

gold seems to be respecting resistance, but a fair amount of volume is showing up on that upward movement, will have to wait and see if price sticks around this point

Is is to late to hop on the copper train?

I'd say to set a limit buy order around 310.00, let it come to you. However, crude could be a good entry for a low risk trade.

don't feel you have to listen to me though, I will always be wrong at times, I'll at least tell you to keep positions small

also, bear in mind that chinese CPI data is about to be released in like 27mins, this will have an impact on copper, so you might want to make a decision afterwards, rather than using the advice i just gave

it seems it also impact many metals, not just copper, i would have a guess than some bigger players are dumping to drop prices so that they can spike it when (what they expect to be) good data comes out

Im waiting for for that

but the dip... I had to buy the dip.
most of my trading money was moved to the altcoin discount anyway

>needing to wait for your market to open
holy fuck how did traders not just kill themselves out of boredom instead before crypto

Data came out, but I think nothing's really reacting because year on year inflation only met expectations, and didn't beat forecasts. I could be wrong though.

it's also an amount lower than the previous yearly period's inflation amount

I guess copper will have to wait for China's GDP data this week.

Hk50 index shot up

im guessing you must've long on the dow too, right?

I cant reveal my top secret strategy for indexes

don't worry, everyone and their mother, are long on them

Go long on silver, long enough to hold

a top trader also just set up a long position there

seems like a good idea, but just part of my discipline through my strategy means i won't looking to be taking any long positions on the precious metals, right now

Usd/Chink just dropped hard

Really? Bit of delayed sell the news there then.

oh wait, you meant the japs

there goes copper

nono the chinkese

oh, interesting

fucking hell, getting ready to cop the shit out of this copper pullback

Fuuuuclk

Should I short copper? I have no idea, Illl set a close stop

I'm watching the 20 SMA on the 5min chart, if there's an algo about, it'll wait until the sma reaches to near where price is before deciding what to do (i think). If it drops further then i'll wait.

I have a good feeling there will be a nice drop

look at day chart , its at ceiling

You kind of have to follow momentum with trading sometimes, I know it can be counter-intuitive to buy at certain levels, but it's actually exactly what you should sometimes do, particularly if there's a fundamental reason, like Xiang needing to make pipes and shit.

But you need to keep tighter stops/more hedging the further things become "over-extended" on whatever longer timeframe you're including in your analysis. So you're somewhat right.

I'm trying to learn more about this and I was just about to make a thread but searched the catalog first to see if there already was one, glad to see there is one.

Copper may very well end up being like this set up, if prices don't go down any further

made this with graphviz

thanks, i'll actually save that

I can change the orientation if you like

Heres one with only the pairs that have at least three crosses.

Heres an idea I have been playing with for a few days using a very simple and dumb strategy which tries to gauge their relative strength.

Which seems to agree with you here but disagree with you here Also glad to see someone here who is interested in the global macro economic indicators

>tfw just sold GXY
Thank you user from pre-shitcoin Veeky Forums

you might like pairs trading, if you don't already do it

Sorry the first time wasnt right. It seems to agree with you here and agrees with you here Also glad to see someone here who is interested in the global macro economic indicators

Sorry about that at first I thought you meant bearish on the other pair but when I did a second take I saw what you meant.

no worries, but if you like the more quantitative focus, definitely take a look into correlations and using them in pairs trading investopedia.com/articles/forex/05/051905.asp

also, copper :3

crude next, please

It's not that I'm married to any one particular idea, I'm just curious to explore all the different kinds of ideas.

I see, im relatively new to trading and also like using a combination of TA/QA/FA in decision making. I think anyone would be crazy to not at least read a fucking chart before doing anything.

1 hour 25 minutes until Most indexes open

Anything below 30 minute chart is for blockheads. Anonymous make yourself useful and send down the EURCHF and EURJPY.

Im also trying to learn some more about FA but its hard to keep up with the constant flood of reports. Heres some bank reports

Also I always wonder if the banks put out misinfo in their reports to trick people into the other side of their trade.