Why can't I grow beard aaaaaaarh it makes me want to kys I am 24yo male and I have literally like 10 hairs on my chin...

Why can't I grow beard aaaaaaarh it makes me want to kys I am 24yo male and I have literally like 10 hairs on my chin and that's all. My moustache is literally 13yo-tier. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Bloody lumberjack hipster culture.

And I always dreamed of having a beard as little boy ;_; even when it was not Veeky Forums yet.

Btw, before you come here and tell me "I know that feel, user, I have shit beard too"...no, just no, you do not. You have a manly beard compared to me.

Have sick ass beard but going bald at 24

bruh you got it good

>going bald

that's like the other thing I didn't want to mention

pics?

I'll post pics if I get another 10 posts asking for pics

I'm 22 and mine grows patchy as FUCK so I shave every 2-3 days so I won't look like an autist

How's your chin game? Beards are for numales

not so good either, average I would say
however I have chubby cheeks and still a little double chin as I used to be a fatass

good beard
good hair
35 yo
best of luck user

faggot

are you asian or some other shit skin?
if so then you have a reason but if you're white then yeah kys

Afaik I am like 95% Slavic

I'm 34 and if I let it go beyond stubble it looks like shit. Do I worry about this? No, I couldn't give a fuck.

Look at it this way OP, at least you'll avoid looking like a hipster faggot unlike most of your generation.

I hear not fapping makes some people's beard grow. Maybe check your test.

Other guy but I really do not fap much, once a week on average and my beard growth is shit

OP here, what this guy says I am not really fapping that much lately, I also tried other broscience like shaving it every day...I mean, I have to shave it like every three days to avoid looking like an idiot and no results

What actually really helped me, but only a little, was getting Veeky Forums...don't know if it was the decrease of fat or maybe increase of test, who knows, but yeah it helped a little...still shit, though.

>same situation as OP almost no hairs on my face
>take minoxidil because hairline slightly receeding
>get more facial hair

still nothing impressive but definitely made a difference for me.

bump

12 week cycle of testosterone Cyp.

>Show beard
if you are washing your face with any kind of product stop it fucks up your follicles.

Women dont like beards regardless of what delusional numale betacucks want you to believe.

Beards are aesthetic tempcuts for formal events and require a lot of grooming to stay aesthetic.

You want to keep the babyface

Do you eat crap?

As I said, I used to be like 20 kg overweight for last 8 years probably, used to have not very healthy diet during my late puberty. But there are also other fatasses like me who don't have my problem.

I'm pretty sure women don't like babyface either.

I have very greasy face and head in general (rest of body not so much), I wash it with face washing products, no soap.

You should give Minoxidil a try. I've been looking into it and want to give it a try

Heavy stubble is the most attractive

>Women dont love the babyface

I'm babyface status and can see the reaction vs captain facebeard. Tbqh though lifts are solid also.

This

You guys are overlooking the obvious then. Low sex drive, hence not fapping much, and no beard probably means low test.

I jerk off like twice a day and my beard is fucking magnificent.

beards are for numales

joocy neck is where its at now

>been using clean & clear face wash for years
I am way too scared to stop. I don't want zits holy shit. Is this bro science?

Tfw good chin comparatively weak jaw

Holy fuck the autism is strong