>thinking that BnC will permanently shut you off if you finally stop edition
>being this retarded, edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQEXQFrBUy0
youtube.com/watch?v=YUTvaU5fXO4
youtube.com/watch?v=FWWf1k7reJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last one

Why the fuck would you roid for that? Easily attainable natty if you gave it a few years (3 years).

rit bb

Do you actually experience any mental changes from taking test? Some people say you do and others say only tren changes your mental state.

There is basically no way my shit gets seized if i buy from a shengen country and live in a shengen country right?

>shengen what?

I live in germany and want to buy from NL, both Eu (shengen) countries.

As someone with low test (300ng/dl) who is now 6 weeks into a blast of 500mg test-e / week, the mental gains have been significant for me (bare in mind some of these are probably placebo)

>much more confident, i feel like i belong, i keep my head up when i walk rather than look at the ground, i notice i have much more open and confident body language
>feel like i can hold my own in a fight (even though if it came to it i'd almost certainly lose), much less willing to take shit, if someone is staring at me in the gym i'll stare back at them (rather than looking down or away like i used to)
>sky high libido, rock solid morning wood, random erections throughout the day, feel the urge to dominate/have rough sex rather than lovey-sensual crap
>lower inhibition, whether it's riding my bike or messaging a girl, i'm more likely to take risks and i don't second-guess myself

in4 being s k e e z y

overall the mental changes from test comes from the gains, but there are a few small things most people dont notice.

>in the morning you get up immediately instead of falling back into your bed over and over again
>you will talk to hot girls and feel comfortable
>speaking in a room full of people that are listening to you wont be so awkward anymore
>overall optimistic attitude throughout the day
>being more calm and chill when someone is being shit to you

thats what i noticed atleast, it cured some percecnt of my social autism.

I do things now that would be awkward for me a year ago.

But then again, im fekeen huuge now so that plays a role too.

are literally all trips here this useless?

everytime i ask something its some anons giving decent advice and all the trips here seem to be blogging roiding piece of shits who look absolute shit on top of that too, except this masT guy

>are literally all trips here this useless?
most are

he was talking about you, dumb nigger

lol, allrightythen

people always say buy pharma asin, but how do you actually know your shit is pharma?

Im not deep into the rabbit hole to know which brand is pharma and which isnt.

Also lotta UGL brands have "pharma" in their name, so im getting confused

makes me wanna hop on at 20 just for these mental gains

dat hairline tho

Is there anything I can do about my shoulders getting pumped to fuck and becomeing extremely painful whenever I work them more than a little?

go for it bro, you can only win
dont go overboard though at 20.

just do test to stay safe

youtube.com/watch?v=RQEXQFrBUy0
Broscience Busted: Do Steroids Increase Protein Requirements
By Layne Norton

well if i hop on i'll be b&cing, and i'd more than likely throw another compound in second blast

>crippling depression is back again
>cutting ez mode because no appetite

youtube.com/watch?v=YUTvaU5fXO4

Layne also still claims natty. And needing more vs being able to use more. It's a fact that you can use more. But you won't need more.

from what I can see, there's no customs duty to pay for intra-EU shipping. I can't tell whether they still go through actual customs though. if they do, that's where you get fucked.

by buying from an online pharmacy

I can't watch the video as I'm at work but I really doubt the description you're giving us.

testosterone increases muscle protein synthesis, period. more protein is used/needed on cycle for sure. the only argument I could think of is natties already consuming more than they can use

So does everyone here blast and cruise? Any that don't plan to be on indefinitely?

They do go through customs sometimes. But it's rare.

I've had 1 small package seized months ago. But that's 1 in 40+ or something.

Need more =/= can use more. That's probably just it.

Layne strikes again through technicalities and calls it science.

can i just use my email to register on a roids site?

obviously none of my information is given there, but still

Fat and brick where to get crimper for cheapest?

wait if they go through customs, thats an immediate 100% bust?

people buy from oversea and dont get busted, NL is literally a neighbour country

you can do that, but wait it out.
See how you do on test alone, if everything is fine, get bloods done etc.
If its BnC for you, do that for a few months before you even consider getting another compound. Dont be like the other retards here, who die in saunas and stuff like that.

was it roids that got seized?
did buy in and from shengen countries?

What did you do after that. You cant just buy again and hope all goes well right?

It's not.

Going through customs is not the same as getting inspected.

I didn't even die from 3g of dnp. A sauna only kills the weak.

1 in 40 of your own packages or 1 in 40 packages that go through the customs.

Second choice would be a lot

AI. Few packs of letro, nothing big.

It's Schengen btw, your typo is bothering me.

And it wasn't to my own address so no idea.

1 of mine, obviously. I have no inside source telling me exactly how much they inspect.

Maybe u are depressed cuz of low T
get it? low T while roiding hahahaha im so funny u might as well kill me

Hmm... 18... should...I?

I'm 19 and planning to soon

if you come ask /fraud/ if u should roid or not u might as 1x1 neck urself

>home searched by police in early june
>found a few vials
>haven't heard anything since
>2 months left of my military service

praise jesus if they dont do anything about it until im done with my service

1: why was it searched
2:was it searched while you were at home or nah?
3: why didnt you remove the stickers from the vials you dumb nigger.

answer me niggers, is it okay to use some random email for roid website?

im asking because they somehow dont accept my encrypted email adress

1) 1 of 13 packages got seized from customs
2) mom and dad was home
3) they found vials, needles, ai

removing the stickers wouldn't do shit, i was just too dumb to leave my stash in my room

yes m8 i just use gmail

Impossible to be sure.

Had it been retarded to do so you would have had a response by now.

>inb4 v&.

what kind of website u need ur email? they gonna spam ur email with special discounts? lmao

So I'm coming off after a year B&C and I want to taper down before PCT to minimize sides.

Any recommendations on dosage and time?

I'm on 200mg test e

1: what country do you live in?
2: did you buy oversea or domestic?

getting fucking scared of all these seizures here.
not because of police or some shit, but because you wont be able to buy roids again

i have read pic related on eroids.com.

if a source makes your package trackable, it is not send the stealthy way right?

they dont need it but they said everything will be processed faster if you are registered

Is Bill Roberts just another meme Jason Blaha tier?

He thinks 2wks on 4wks off are worth it and 8week cycle of 1g test and 50mg tren is good first cycle... is he just trolling or what?

why/how it would be faster, wtf?
u using onion not some scammy easyroidz.biz site?

Norway, been ordering oversea for over a year now, 20 ish packages total from 2 different sources.
1 got seized in march and they searched my home in june.

Ordering only domestic now, although the price is 4 times as much

i dont use onion or some .biz site.

but that doesnt matter because i know that site is defo legit.

whatever im just going to buy without registering, too much hassle

oh thats good to hear.
i mean, good because you bhought from a famous roid busting country + oversea, meaning there was already a higher risk than normal.

yeab buy domestic bro, the money you save with oversea shipping isnt worth the trouble

ur friend has used it and confirmed legit?
if not. do me a favour and use onion desu

You're not going to get much cheaper than like 140 before shipping. Try medlabsupply.

very stupid post my man

your was very insightful and added alot of value to the convo

I saw some Chinese site selling 1 for $80 should I trust it?

If u giving free money I can take it senpai

Not entirely sure, I wouldn't bother though.

Dammit yolo! Post jb pls!

answer dis

keep the drive live famalam

do it faggot

> 2wks on 4wks off are worth it
dont fall for this ridiculous shit please

no not that.

trust me bro, i know 100% that site is legit for various reasons.

just saying that masT buys from there since years

>people don't taper off
>lol sides who cares

Sorry I don't like being a moody bitch or having masT tier acne all over my body.

Need to cut down 15 lbs by December 15th. But Ive got crazy body dismorphia so I don't wanna cut at all. Moving to a cruise right now. Gonna cruise for a month or so (175 test E maybe 100 deca for joints) and then blast tren var and eq to look sexy for my vacation.

Good idea? How should I prep for this. I wanna be lean and veiny af.

just dont come cry here that u've been injecting vegetable oil for 16week

Yo what up fags. I used to frequent fit and fraud but have been gone for a year or so. Just wanted to say thanks for the motivation and information. I made some slight improvements to my body.
>inb4 roiding for this.

Pics incomming. Far right ones from nov 2014 I think

Current shape

dnp for 2weeks and ur good senpai

cut and ur good

I remember your run - what was it 500mg for 21 days on like 800kcal? I've tried dnp but I want to eat the world on it. Did EC help?

>masT buys from there since years

MasT, we all recognize your dunglish by now. Pls stop posting as user.

Gib routine and before after stats etc pls.

not me in pic.
saved it for proof that its very effective drug compared for ec/clen

u have his log on hand?

i myself have dropped ~33 lbs in 50 days with it. ran it at 250mg for around 20 days and 500mg for two or three weeks, the rest was without dnp.

>taper off from 200mg

I would post it with the pic if i had.
soz senpai

damn
That troll mas t was right

yea just curious

a shame i can never touch that shit again unless i am on break from college. i did it during the summer too (lol). during that run i did some heavy ass yard work and literally lost consciousness when i got back inside the house from what felt like hypoglycemia, not sure though. think i almost died

I remember one dude that did dnp for 3 weeks as skinnyfatlooking and came out as endoffiteclub Brad.

No idea how long this took, but he's still got that sad look on his face.

thanks for posting this. time to hop on dnp again and lose another 10kg

if u have had ever used dnp u would know it is far from happy drug

I have. It's fun when it's cold out otherwise it's hell.

i'm this guy...
god fucking shit this makes me want to run dnp again so bad, but i don't want to be sweating my ass off in class... it's already bad enough on just an ECA stack and psmf.

i ran it during college once and i would sweat through a shirt in a couple seconds literally, and one time i wore a hoodie and SWEAT THROUGH A FUCKING HOODIE. Managed to do it with a thick ass winter jacket too for lels

Iktf.

I usually bring 2 extra shirts when I need to be indoors or when it's over 10c out.

As long as you aren't holding out for any late growth spurts go for it.

i just read saw palmetto reduces estro, not just dht

is this true

people say it increases metabolism/TDEE by like 55% at 500mg crystal. I find that to be complete bullshit. It has to be WAYYYY more than that, wouldn't you agree?

Even on a psmf, I am not losing fat at 1/3 the rate I was losing it on DNP and fuckloads of calories of shitty junk food

I don't have the answer. I just wanted to say fuck the other guy that replied to you, this is a valid question.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWWf1k7reJI
lmmaaoooooo, check when he meets a fattie

Why don't you post a picture of yourself in the same lightning to see how big and shredded you look. No flexing, no pump.

I still can't understand how you think you have something against me. And still posting pictures from other people to prove your point. Not feeling the cringe, holy shit

mast u ever use dnp?

masT in the hoods
Nobody has nothing against u desu
Everybody would love to have dad like u

lmao he is so mad, the roid rage is unreal I wonder when he is gonna beat up his gf because he is so mad lmao