Hey, Veeky Forums

Hey, Veeky Forums.

What kind of body strength would a 150-pound 18-year-old female need to accomplish this kind of a stunt? It would appear that she manages to make the leap in one go in this picture as well; the artist of this comic is known for leaving out integral details such as whatever the fuck is going on.

Also, let's assume that she has dedicated the better part of, say, six to nine months to a workout regimen that would allow for this sort of stunt to be accomplished. Would she be athletically fit, or would she be chubby? Because she's chubby.

Are you retarted?

take up rock climbing and bouldering, a lot of this comes down to technique and also a ton of grip strength

how achievable this is in 6 months training depends on the building face id say, but i think it's doable

bodyfat is obviously a big nono for climbing since it's just extra weight to carry up, so no she wouldnt be chubby

stop being an autist taking a gag comic seriously

She looks like the top 2% of what a female athlete could do, the backflip at the end off a third story ledge being straight up impossible.

You'd need to train gymnastics, acrobatics, parkour, and ninja warrior for years to even approach this.

Really though if you do anything from crossfit to a simple weight lifting regimen for a bit, maybe add a bit of gymnastics on weekends, and eat well, you'd be very happy with what you can accomplish and you may even think 'i could do that if i reeeealy tried, I just dont want to hurt myself'.

You're still young and you have at least 4 years left in which you can make phenomanal gains (provided you have the discipling). In 4 years of hard work you could theoretically become the top 2% of all women athletes, but you probably will never backflip off a 3rd story ledge.

Probably.

I could be wrong about it being six to nine months; some folk say it was a year.

I'd not take this seriously were it not a part of her character, and also if the artist weren't constantly breaking physics laws with her. Here's another example.

its a fucking comic, the laws of physics are irrelevant

to be clear, six to twelve months of training is to just scale a normal building face

to do it at the speed implied in the comic (and without the ludicrous flip at the end) would require you to be in the top 0.001% of athletes and a decade of training

Thank you for the answer.

You too.

And it's hard to ignore the lack of physics laws in this comic when you have car chases where the car flips off the road and nobody gets hurt. But that's a whole other issue better suited for Veeky Forums.

this is just the typical 'i am a normal noboby but secretly i am a badass' bullshit that is the hallmark of nearly every fiction story. serious, the 'normal nobody is secretly a badass' is like every single story ever made they are made just so all us normal nobodies can imagine ourselves being baddass for a few moments. She even says 'it's okay if *you* see me...' like she has some secret super hero identity.

theres no way that fat bitch is doing anything like that, i doubt she could even walk up 3 flights of stairs without getting winded, let alone scale a fucking building

BTW, why do you care about this? Is the author trying to claim this is realistic or reflective of her own abilities?

She moonlights as a street-level superhero. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.

And I was more or less curious to see what it would take to accomplish this sort of stunt in general.

Also, the author is a thirty-something male who has his own cavalcade of personal problems.

hello /co/

Hi!

Hi, Veeky Forums.

The author insists that everything this girl does is perfectly acceptable for a slice-of-life comic about college students.

hi Veeky Forums

>a slice-of-life comic

no no no no no

Do you knwo what people who enjoy these comics are like irl? Absolutely repulsive, thats what they're like.

>overalls

I have not seen anyone but farmers wear those, except for home football games here in Madison, when all the sloots and douchebros dress up.

>Madison

Why do you let yourself suffer. Move more West, closer to Papa Minnesota.

They're a minor fashion item for women, but usually in the form of shorts.

>retarted
Be a tart. Stop being a tart. Start being a tart again. Retarted.

3/10

You arn't going to get that much air from a tic-tac with her foot placement, it's physically impossible to reach the second 2nd one it is simply too high, then the third one she seems to defy gravity and does some kind of double kong then twists' gravity 2 times and lands on the roof.

No one in the world do that, this particular scene is impossible.

v5-v7 boulder problem depending on the building.