(3x5's in lbs)
Bench - 140
Squat - 155
Diddly - 175 (1x5)
OHP - 80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I own the same underwear, good choice breh.

Keep at it buddy. Lifting and cutting for 10 months now. Gonna finaly start bulkan and get some decent stats
Stats right now (in kg)
Ohp 60/1pl8
Bench 87.5
Squat 135 (3 pl8 soon boiz)
Deadlift 160

Oh and im 182cm (6ft ish?) 74kg

I've let myself go and look like absolute shit, getting a membership Monday, suggest a routine and I'll do it and post in a CBT every week

Also 5'11" 180lbs

1 year progress.

Rate?

Upper/lower/upper/lower routine 4 days a week.
Or PPL 3 days a week.

Google it

Dont do brosplits

You put the "after" picture on the left or you became skinnyfat, 0/10 either way

missing shorts

Ofcourse the after picture is on the left, dont be a smartass

Solid Quads and glutes. I'm gonna guess SS/SL? I would recommend Greyskull, it has good strength progression but doesn't neglect the upper body quite so much.

Solid progress for 10 months, I'd say switch to a more bb style split if you want aesthetics

Cut and lean bulk

Bulk slower lift more

Disgusting 5'5 135lbs turbomanlet lifting 1.3 years

Deadlift - 170kg
Bench - 90kg
OHP - 55kg
Squat - 110kg (yes I know, fixing it)

Jesus guys, the after picture is on the LEFT. I didnt feel like spending 2 more minutes in paint to fix it because I thought people would use common sense

Maybe you should have used common sense and understood all representations of time in western culture go from left to right.
Maybe you could have spent those 2 more minutes to fix it, since you're asking other people to spend 2 minutes to answer to you.

Is this shirt too tight?

I struggle to find T shirts that fit around my chest without being too big even though I am still DYEL.

Yes, it's too tight, you'll appear as a guy trying to show off something he doesn't have

I also max 140 bench, but can do 225 x 5 diddly and 200 x 1 squat. Did you train chest before you got serious about training other body parts?

Yeah I actually used to lift every once in a while. Mostly benching and curls and rarely squatted (never deadlifted before). But those aren't my maxes, that's just where I am currently in my LP, I haven't stalled yet although I believe my bench and Squat are going to within the next few workouts.

My protein rio shit shirt, get a man's size or beef up those arms.

It was free tho.

Mirin diddlylift considering bodyweight. Probably gonna hit 1/2/3/4 then do something more bb-ish like you recommended

GZCL's Jacked & Tan 2.0 is very nice

Got tired of being weak, but I think I bulked too hard and got too fat these last 2 months.

6'4" 190

180 x5 bench, 1rm 205
105 x5 ohp, 1rm 110
245 x5 deadlift, 1rm 275
Can't squat lol

Anyone want to recommend me a decent PPL routine or make any suggestions/criticisms?

Where is the progress though

What's with the bruises on your lower ribs?

6'2 175, at 1 and 2 plate for ohp and bench for 5rm, just a few lbs away from 3 and 4 for squat (20lb) and deadlift(40lb) for 1rm

Must just be the lighting and/or my hair. No bruises

Yeah, you can see it's hair when you open the pic. Looks like bruises in the thumbnail. Very unfortunate body hair pattern desu senpai.

Yeah believe me I hate it lmao. Once I get in better shape I'm gonna start trimming more often lmao, especially when I know I'll be shirtless. Or just see if it grows in more fully/looks better when I'm thiccc

>6'1
>186 lb
>look like flaccid bic-thick penis
What would one need to shoot for at that height to at least look "acceptable"?

5'10 167. Down 15 lbs since start of cut. Should I continue cutting or start to bulk?

23 6'1 206 lbs

Been Farming/Working Physical labor jobs in the winters, just getting into lifting. Picked up SS week ago, almost finished, gonna follow basic program until comfy with moments.

Waiting on Power rack/Barbell set and extras to arrive (Hour and half away from nearest gym, home gym easiest option with work.)

Any tips would be appreciated, already read over sticky etc, I've already got my eating plans down and my sleep scheduled fixed. Will be posting results at end of Oct.

>implying you can "shoot for" a penis size

What, I meant my physique looks like a thin penis.

Have I left lanklet/dyel mode yet?
6'0 163lbs
115/175/265/295 x 5
Also tips for gains while poor college student

Shit my bad nigga thought you meant your penis was bic-thick.

>tactical hip hiding

Nah my penis is fine, it's not huge but I don't use it anyway.

:^)

Tru, I got trap hips

6'2 180ish

If I'm anything to go by, you need to be at least 180lb.
Fix posture.
Maybe cut a bit more if you can still progress.
What are you asking?

180 is the goal so...

lol wtf is this? It's not Halloween yet. Why the stupid costume?

Any advice for posture? Links etc. at work atm, will check back later.

Cut to like 160 brah. You look fat as fuck.

nice gyno

Just tried on a bomber jacket. It fit perfectly everywhere except it was ridiculously tight across my chest. It's the same for any buttoned shirts.

Do I just have to go a size bigger and accept it will be baggy as fuck?

For your height, you leave dyel mode at 170-180 assuming you're relatively lean, under 15% bf.

looking strong bro

amazing bro. height?

nice tris
185 cm, 84kg

Sitting at around 190, bout to leave for bootcamp in November

First time posting. Tell me what i can work on.

174 lbs, 6'
Working out seriously for about 5 months. On a slow bulk.

work on taking and posting a photo of dem glutes
>no homo

do another bulk then cut then another bulk and cut cycle and you'll probably be where you want to be aesthetically. nice going.

>leaning back so your lats look bigger
nice try faggot keep lifting

First thing I noticed as well, what a dick loving faggot

will i have proper abs if i keep cutting? (and if yes, how much more weight should i lose?)

75 down from 82

What needs work?

3 years lifting + 4 months off, been back for a month now. Feels good man. I plan to bulk to 260+ this winter and get all my lifts back.

> Former stats
175 OHP
245 Bench
295 Squat
335 Deadlift

4 months

miring your progress man.
keep it up

We're about on the same phase of SL. Tell me, does the squat begins to be hard for you? have you deloaded the squat yet?

Lol can't be 4 months. Either you are lying or used a roid cycle. If you roided, at 4 months of a good cycle you should look better.

>4 months
Not buying it

bullshit

God development, we've got the same height and weight but you're bigger... However, what the fuck happened to your face.

no, that is my nose. my lips are behind the phone.

thanks btw :)

nice meme! :^)

I thought all those were after pictures

too bad user

you defo look better and more trimmed than in older pics, keep going

i feel like your body is similar to mine. consider me your Veeky Forums mascot, i'm rooting for you

been lifting 7-8 months now
aint got no fronts.

lifts?

>hairy
>DYEL
Do i win?

You could be my long lost brother

>tfw to low testosterone for bodyhair
>or for gains
Ayy pls no bully

t-thanks man
We're all gonna make it

2pl8x5 bench (was 105)
1pl8x5 ohp (was 65)
155x5 ded or 167.5x1
Weakass 110x5 squat (was 120 but i deloaded and tried to work my way back up and work on my form)
75bw 5'8

start cutting brah

Not entirely sure, I haven't seen people with dropped shoulders like that. Follow general flexibility routines like Limber11 and youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

Bench 1RM 185 lbs
Squat 225 lbs x 5
Deadlift 330 lbs 1RM

192 lbs
5'11" :'(

>6,4

lies, 6,2 at most

Weighed in today at 172.8 (6')

You must be one of those fatasses on Veeky Forums promoting the manlet meme

LMAO
M
A
O

I literally never think about my height being an advantage.

gained a bit of weight since my most recent pic. lookin to get back into it

No I haven't deloaded yet, but like I said previously I believe it's gonna happen in the next few workouts

Holy shit, just measured myself and you're right, I'm just about 74 inches barefoot.

Thank you user.

Milk and eggs for cheap gains

Lifting for about 2 years. Trying to cut away the fat. Im 6' 172lb. Can i gey a bf% estimate

Thanks, will look into it.

would be interested in an honest bf% estimation

5 11 thanks dude

Oh yeah I guess I was, not on purpose though. I have APT, and I was flexing my core, trying to look good for a girl. Breddy gay I know.

Any advice?

6'
180 lbs

Hey anyone have any good running workout plans or something? I just list 20 pounds and lost most of my gains from the gym. Haven't been to the gym since June. I'm contemplating on moving to more cardio/running exercises. Should I do it or go back to the gains life?
5'8 , 18y/o, 1rep bench=175,squat=275 , power clean =150 in 6months training(stopped in June)

Shave. Seriously it looks like you have a sweater you could be way more aesthetic.

kys femboi

Hes right you know.You'd look pretty decent if you just trimmed that coat every once in awhile

lay it on me 6'1 177
Bench 3RM 225
OHP 5RM 145
Deads 1RM 415
Squat 1RM 265

Back