Is blue the most aesthetic eye color? How many points on the x/10 measurement do you get from them?

Is blue the most aesthetic eye color? How many points on the x/10 measurement do you get from them?

Maybe one point tops, but it depends

I prefer green eyes.

Yes. I have this grayish-green color, it's not bad, but it's not as sexy as icy blue eyes.

Black hair + blue eyes is the master combo.

The bonus scales with your beauty
If ur an uggo with blue eyes thats not gonna change shit

Blue eye crew checking, post confirmation pics

Most people will say yes. When I see eye threads pop up, even if they have disgusting bug eyes, people rate them high solely for the vibrant, blue color.

I personally think green eyes can be more attractive. Darker hair colors, pale skin and green eyes are fantastic.

You look 17 max.

Blue can be nice. Green is mutt mutant tier.

I'm personally a brown fan. I think they are the most warm and trusting.

Is that so?

Jokes on you, I'm only 15

this guy looks like fuking amibo

i worked with a guy with these bright green eyes and it was hard to look away desu

Hazel the true god tier.

>tfw decent eyes but average everything else

They get you laid in latin america
Source: blue eyed latin american

literally the color of shit. she's hot in spite of those eyes, not because of them

I prefer dark eyes. I'm mostly ok with green eyes or very light hazel eyes, but blue eyes instantly put me off. Blue eyes just appear soulless to me, they give a blank/retarded look to the most beautiful faces.

What does hazel even mean? I know a guy with blue-green eyes, while mine are green-brown (pic related), and they say we both have hazel eyes. Most people can't even tell, they say he has blue eyes, and that I have green. It's a made-up color.

Does it still work if you're white?

>A HORSE, A HORSE, MY KINGDOM FOR A HORSE!

pleb

blue eyes are shit tier..literally bottom of the barrell kill yourself tier

brown eyes ger women flustered. brown eyed men are master race.

blue eyes= 40 year old virgin, un-wanted, sad..

They are unique but discomforting.

How many non whites with blue eyes that are not the hodge twins do you know?

You are not supposed to be posting here mate. You need to be at least 18

Yeah, she does look soulless, sorry.

But that makes them extra hot. Like you're looking at something otherworldy.

18+

If by otherworldy, you mean a wall of void, yes

Eye color is really only part of the entire attractiveness of one's eye. The shape and lashes matter a lot too IMO, especially if you're unlucky to have brown eyes
Here are mine ig

t. balding jew with shitty lice hair and caveman eyebrows

kill urself..eyelet

So do those count as hazel or green?

It can happen.

t. mud-eyed subhuman

It's not unluck to have something that's massively common. Also, there are a lot of different browns. I have dark brown eyes and they still get noticed a lot.

Blue eyes look better on niggers than asians. The contrast is aesthetic.

I want a sexbot with this face breh

>talks shit about brown eyes
>untamed forest eyebrows and dishwater green

>take the worst trait in whites and put it on the worst race of human
>aesthetic
top kek

literally kill yourself, jamal

People just call eyes hazel when they have mixed colors because they don't know what else to call them. It's a form of heterochromia called central. Many people have a hard time with green and hazel because green does have a mix of colors.
My eye would be called hazel and it just looks closer to green when further away.

But that guy probably had your mother donating to him while he was in jail he so sexy

Depends. The really really light blue eyes are kind of off-putting. They don't look human

>balding
No, not at all
>Jew
I don't have curly hair, it's straight when short (less than 3 inches)then turns wavy when its longer, if it looks curly it means I haven't washed in a bit.
>lice hair
What you're seeing is water droplets
>caveman eyebrows
That's a good thing, girls like thick eyebrows and I always have the option of plucking it however I want
>eyelet
Jelly detected

They change a lot depending on lighting. Technically its blue with central hazel heterochromia, though most would say green under indoor lighting. Outdoor looks blue for sure.

Brown eyes only ever get noticed if the rest of your eye shape is aesthetic or you live somewhere where brown eyes are rare (very small amount of places).

Okay taqwon you can tone down the autism.

> It's a form of heterochromia called central

I did not know that.

You don't have enough pigmentation to call yours hazel except under maybe the shittiest lighting.

Blonde with blue eyes, this is getting worse every post.

Also, according to the pics you posted, your freckles fetish seems to be more serious than your blue-eyes fetish.

Really nice comeback, you are very intelligent.

>Brown eyes only ever get noticed if the rest of your eye shape is aesthetic or you live somewhere where brown eyes are rare (very small amount of places).
Indeed, I agree, shape and expression of the eyes play a great role, I didn't say they get noticed because they're brown.

shut the fuck up, kid

So Veeky Forums, do you want to get laid by hot girls? Then read this list to find out what's desirable to the worlds 90% brown eyed women population and most of the non brown eyed population too.

>light colors
>symmetric heterochromia
>long eyelashes
>a strong limbal ring
>positive canthal tilt

>doesn't like the most desired combination of hair/eyes
>doesn't like freckles

I didn't think plebs like you even existed.

Nice post, I feel threatened and you asserted your masculinity by calling someone else "kid". Would read again.

Go to bed, kid, its past bed-time, kiddo

>liking what's most desired

Uhh, we're contrarian here.

Rate

Disliking what's most desired is contrarian by definition, retard.

she looks like she lives in the caves. oh yes, she is a white person, so she is a direct descendent of cave inhabitants. Lol Fucking Lol

Brehs, where do I pick up 15 yo girls? tinder has that age bullshit.

Blonde with blue eyes is only the most desired combination of hair and eyes by blacks and arabs. White people enjoy variety.
And I really like freckles, that's why I tend to go for redheads or brunettes.

Not where I live, but nice try. Relied too much on your previous post, so it's kind of lessened quality.

Wait so like every single person in this world?
Niggers really are this stupid.

Move to Europe.

I'm not sure what to even call them myself then. That was taken with a lot of light coming in.
I was always told it was hazel and the shittiest indoor lighting is when they look more like a murky green rather than hazel.

oh and btw this is a picture of me, as you can see i make females wet

>mad nigger

According to statistics over 40% of men like blue eyes the most, and this is in America, not Iraq. So no, you're not 100% right there. Redheads are the best, though.

I live in a country with a 14 yo consent age, I asked where do I meet girls that age not how to avoid getting raped in prison.

Depends. How old are you?

I'd say you look green under most lighting and under perfect outdoor lighting blue with partial heterochromia.

you know statistics regarding eye preference do not fucking matter you retarded fuck? what man is going to turn a woman down because of her eye colour? are you really that autistic and retarded you fucking mornon

>thread about eye color preferences
>waaaah! statistics about preference don't matter, my mud eyes are beautiful!

I'll legit turn any woman down if my purpose is procreation just because I don't want children with poo poo eyes.

Wtf are you doing Spain

Fuckig eyelet lmao

Yeah and hows that working out for you at the moment?

>"I have some awesome greenish eyes and they change colours all the time depending on the season and lighting condition. Seriously never seen anyone else with them and people compliment me all the time"

While you and your BROWN EYES are working out in the gym, Chad's BLUE EYES are eating PIZZA and fucking STACY.

Perfect then. Bars and online will be your best bet. Me and a friend actually got action by being substitute teachers, I shit you not.

Perfectly. I have zero negroid eyed children.

Blue > Green > Grey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brown

t. blue eyed virgin

Kek, blue eyes and blonde hair is the master race

Thanks, knowledgeable eye user.

Nope, green-eyed non-virgin. Don't be mad blue are the best, Tyrone.

how to make my eyes glow anons?

Agreed. Green is best. Knew a girl in middle school with hazel eyes that looked gold/yellow regardless of lighting. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes. Grey is nice too. Brown is meh. Blue is my least favorite, but it's growing on me since I'm dating someone with blue eyes for the first time right now.

>brownlets this mad

Master race genetics.

Saturate colors in photoshop

Eye pro here
Daddario isn't unique/attractive because she has blue eyes
Shed be the same with many shades of light eyes (once again poo poo not even considered here)
Daddario is all about her really strong dark limbal ring

You argue over eye colour on a anime forum while Tyrone Stuffs his 8x6 black meat into your oneitis and Smokes weed and eats watermelon

Daddario is hot for a number of reasons.

No, he doesn't. There are no niggers in my country. Chad wins again.

Mine are also gray-greenish, mostly gray.
In certain colors it appears green, in others, blue.
The most important thing about eye aesthetics are the limbal ring, though.

muh dick

I just find it funny the lengths people go to to defend something that means nothing about yourself. Do you brag about having attached or detached earlobes or hitchhiker's thumb?

1. Grey
2. Green
3. Blue

4. The rest

Blue is so popular because hitler, other than that it's not the best.

depends on skin and hair color, as someone already pointed out dark hair with blue eyes is godtier

I brag about my 8 inch cock in your mother.

>I think they are the most warm and trusting
You don't think, a study made you believe to think.
>Green is mutt mutant tier.
And brown isn't? Get the fuck out of here, you just made a fool of yourself.