After how many days is HIV detectable by modern analysis after the contagion? Any experiences?

After how many days is HIV detectable by modern analysis after the contagion? Any experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/hivtestingalgorithmrecommendation-final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is what happens when you get fucked in the ass without using a rubber.

It depends on an individual basis but you can get positive result as soon as one week.

story time nigger

You earned your HIV, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=HliGeedRFTU
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI

>be 25
>have girlfriend of 4 years, live together for 2 now
>work in the same place so when I get free days she works and vice versa
>there's a concert I really want to go to, 200 km from where i live
>take the train alone and go for the night, planning to just stay all night up and take the morning train back home
>2 hours in the concert, everything's good so far, also made a couple friends
>wild woman spawns
>drinks, touching, kissing and all that
>go somewhere hid in the backstage
>start fucking, I'm drunk and she's crazy doesn't even give me the time to realize the retarded thing i'm doing
>next day get guilt feel, get scared as fuck, look the woman up on facebook
>with only the name and her city provenience I find her
>facebook is retarded there's nothing and she looks like she doesn't even use it
>google the name
>she's been in jail for drug trafficking and made it to the news with her ex boyfriend, who i believe is still in jail
>can't have sex with girlfriend i don't know what the fuck to say, i don't want to put her at risk

guys what the fuck should I do

Are you 100% sure it's the same girl, or are you going by name alone?

So you don't know if she has HIV? OP you're fine. Even if she did have the AIDS, unprotected vaginal sex puts you at a 0.03%-0.09% risk. Still get checked for STDs and everything but you're probably fine

100% sure both facebook profile and news articles (3 or 4 of them from local news sites, from couple years ago).
There's pictures of her.
They say she helped his boyfriend (which was 30 years older than her and she was 22 at the time) hiding some kilograms of cocaine. They were couriers/dealers.
I already wrote to her but her last update on the FB was 6 months ago, she doesn't use it.

So the only reason you think she has HIV is because she was involved in drug dealing? Did any of the sources you found on her SPECIFICALLY say she had HIV? You're fine, bro

>guys what the fuck should I do
kill yourself for being an unfaithful faggot

So there hasn't been any evidence of her having HIV, besides you associating drugs with it?

tell your girlfriend you unfaithful piece of shit

I'm 25 and I've been with a total of 5 girls, including this one. Two of them were years long term relationships.
I know this is no excuse, but I have never cheated before and I seriously fucking love my girlfriend.
The idea that i can put her in danger with STDs after betraying her is seriously killing me inside and I've been crying for days now.
I know that probably i have nothing but I can't risk it, and this mixed with the guilt are scaring the shit out of me.
Well the drug dealing, plus her attitude, the impressione i've had of her during the night and the carelessness of the act lead me to believe she doesn't conduct the most appropriate of lives.
I don't think I'd be this scared if it was someone in general more trustworthy.

I think the risk of her having HIV is low. Other STIs, on the other hand, seem much higher, so I'd be focused on things other than HIV.

> I've been crying for days

tell your girlfriend and then kill yourself

Find an excuse to avoid sex with her. Penetration that is. Say you snapped your back doing a retarded deadlift or something. Get tested asap. In the meantime, give her oral sex and massages.

Jesus. You were man enough to fuck a total stranger, be man enough to deal with the consequences.

>but cuz muh alcohol

within 24-48 hours
source: I'm the one that bring the lads the bad news

Lmao why even spend 4 years with her when all it took was one night? You are no better than a woman and I sincerely hope you have HIV.

man the fuck up.
clearly your gf doesn't complete you.
don't act like you made a "mistake".
your only mistake is lying to yourself for 4 years.
tell her and move on.

Mad jelly. Wish I had a job where I could bring news to ruin people's lives with.

Literally what are you talking about?
All tests require at least 2 weeks min to detect a possible HIV infection.

I love my girlfriend.
I lacked everything in teen years, i lacked all the oh-so-crazy aspects of life. I'm the composure made person and also socially autistic.
To compensate this lack of stupid shit i missed in life i fucked up big time. It's not like I never had a chance to cheat on her.
The context led me to it, the euphorism for the music, the alchol and the hornyness of the woman. I wasn't ready for it and I became a retard unable to think.
I call it a mistake, because it's what it is.

If it's true i'm going tomorrow. It's already 4 days.
I'll try again in two weeks with IV Generation tests (we call it like this in Europe).
I'll find an excuse for no sex till then.

Why lie ?

I don't really know, the official medical version of things is that to be 99% sure you need to wait 15 days with the last generation tests, 1 month for 100% sure. Still the antibodies grow in most persons with the first days and are already detectable with modern tests, i think this is what he's referring to.

Nope. You are wrong. As an emotionally stunted failure, you have no idea what you are talking about. You do not love your gf because if you did no amount of "euphoric" music, alcohol, and regret over not living it up like a normal human being in your younger years would make you cheat on her.

You are incapable of realizing this though, and you are trying so hard to rationalize and justify your actions.

This is typical behaviour of a woman when she cheats.

I should rephrase, seeing a lot of people are getting their jimmies rustled.
After 48 hours you are able to measure an immunic response to the virus. If you KNOW that you have been in contact with somebody who's HIV positive, we generally starts procedures from there.
If you are looking for the HIV virus itself, it will take as long as 12 weeks, before every cell is infected and you have conclusive evidence.
In 90%+ of the cases our predictions are correct, based on the immediate test results.

get to the doctor asap, look up PREP/PEP.

Cuck

Depends on which test is being used. If I'm still up to date, the Abbott Diagnostics 4th generation antigen/antibody test can detect it within 3 weeks of infection. But that's assuming your testing facility uses that test.

PCR may be able to detect this earlier, but it's unlikely they'll want to pay to run a PCR before performing a screening test, which wouldn't come up positive for several weeks after infection.

>seeing a lot of people are getting their jimmies rustled.

Yeah, because you made an uneducated post and claimed an expertise on the matter.

PREP/PEP is useless after 72 hours of infection

dude, getting aids through straight sex (penis in vagina) one times is basically unheard of. You do not have aids. You are at risk of about a dozen other dieseas though, you almost certainly will get herpies at least. %50 of chicks have herpies, %100 of sluts have herpies. Now you have herpeis.

dont know what to tell you about the gf though, that all you breh

>clearly your gf doesn't complete you.

PrEP is useless after an infection, in general.

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums though?

Not sure about HIV but your shitty post gave me cancer and I was able to self diagnose immediately. HTH.

why so harsh

Might not be HIV op
It could even be something else tho
You should get tested asap
Most doctor offices will put you on a cycle for HIV testing
Also if this happened like within the past two days or so, you can take pre exposure medication
Go to your doctor asap

I once got an Afghan soldier or two's blood all over my face and shit. I took a day after HIV a exposure test they gave me. Was neg.

This is why I'm chaste niggas. Solo that shit no worries of disease

Yea you're full of shit

Laboratory tests:
>Viral RNA amplification test: accurate at 11 days
>4th gen enzyme immunoassay: 16 days
>3rd gen enzyme immunoassay: 22 days

Acute symptoms occur usually in the 2-4 week range.

Source: cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/hivtestingalgorithmrecommendation-final.pdf

And if you know you had exposure and you get treated within 36 hours, there's a chance you can stop the infection after the fact.

t. Someone who works in HIV

PEP has some benefit up to 36 hours, tho

fucked 3 niggers in africa and got tested 1,5 month after. showed nothing and doctor said i was ok and didnt have to return