>2016
>still buying food aka the edible jew

Lmaoing @ ur life.

>3600 calories in 1 bar.
>Coast guard approved
>Cheaper than a chipotle bowl

Name one (1) reason why you eat anything besides mayday bars. Protip u cant

Post macros

Aren't these pieces of shit nothing but vegetable shortening? As a joke, we ate some on a backpacking trip. I looked at the macros and these bars are about as nutritious as eating pussy. Barely any protein. You can't make gains on this shit. You can barely survive on them, and only long enough to get to safety and get medical help.

Tbh I think it's you that's been brainwashed by the Jews, believing that you'll be able to eat these and make it. You delusional fuckwad.

coast guard is the pussiest branch of the military okay second pussiest maybe

Neh

isn't it like pure sugar?

You poop out literal bricks after eating these. If you only eat these you would probably cement your intestines shut.

This is like trying to subsist only on MREs. if you don't chug laxatives like a hero you're in for a wild ride on the porcelain throne.

whats the first than

Navy

airforce they literally don't do fuck-all and might as well all be civilian hires

if you've always wanted to shit actual bricks go ahead

Nutritional Information Serving Size: 3oz. 85g Servings Per Individual Package: 9 Amount Per Serving Calories 400 Calories from Fat 150 % Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 35mg 1%
Total Carb 55g 18%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugars 14g
Protein 7g
Trans Fatty Acids 0g
Vitamin A 100%
Vitamin C 100%
Vitamin D 100%
Vitamin E 100%
Vitamin B5 100%
Vitamin B12 100%
Iron 4%
Thiamin 100%
Niacin 100%
Folate 100%
Riboflavin 100%
Pantothenic Acid 100%
Biotin 100%
Iodine 100%
Copper 100%
Zinc 100%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamins listed above), Artificial Lemon Flavoring, Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Artificial Coloring (Egg Shade).

>Soy

>Fat 17g
>Carb 55g
>Protein 7g

wow

macros of the gods

That's % per serve and you want nine of them?
I have a suspicion eating 900% of the rdi of zinc can't be good

Lmao at you thinking navy is a pussy branch... seal, swcc, sar. I'm guessing you were bulk fuel in the Marines pheggit

2.8/10

OP's lazies' food is shit.
But now Meal Squares... try to find anything negative about them. Pro-tip: you can't.

Because those totally make up most of the navy right? Stupid squid

>ITT social rejects who can't do anything more complicated than go stand in a desert/sub/aircraft carrier argue over which is most worthless

>inb4 muh protecting you from terrorism
How's that working out for you these days?

Point is, op's macros suck a dick. Stop bumping the thread with your world's smallest dick comp

BRB fucking your wife while you're in Kuwait or some shit

>Plumpy'Nut is a peanut-based paste in a plastic wrapper for treatment of severe acute malnutrition manufactured by a French company, Nutriset.

> The fortified peanut butter-like paste contains fats, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, proteins (as essential macronutrients), vitamins and minerals (as essential micronutrients).

>Plumpy'Nut has a two-year shelf-life and requires no water, preparation, or refrigeration.

Ultimate Veeky Forums (bulking) food, wouldn't you say? Only one problem:

It's not sold commercially. It's exclusively delivered to problem zones to stave off starvation.

Why don't they sell it?

Beats the hell outta me. I looked into the french company making it and apparently they're fucking vicious copyright hounds and let nobody else produce anything similar to it without suing the shit out of them. I guess they're trying to keep a hardcore monopoly until their patent runs out. Given that it was signed in 1999, that should be in three years or so, when it becomes universally reproducible.

I'd like to see a calorie-reduced version of it as an easy brotein-snack. Just add in even more fiber to the mix and I'm set and happy.

That would divert resources from people that actually need it to those who just NEET it. It's called having some fucking integrity

Huuh? How fucking stupid are you? Did you miss the part where Nutriset SUED multiple humanitarian companies that tried to produce a similar product and deliver them to the very starving people out there? There's enough peanuts to go around dude. But not enough money for Nutriset apparently.

Not realizing that having competition drives up the resource to lower the scarcity. It's difficult to have integrity when you could give the information to all your competitors who can, as yourself have a PR field day saying they're manufacturing 500k units to send to developing countries a week. That's integrity, this is just making sure you're the only paladin in the party.

Can confirm

2 different issues.

>selling themselves to public and to needy
Means needy would get a small portion of their max output

>multiple companies selling to needy
Fine from a moral standpoint and those companies should easily be able to come up with a distinct enough formula to avoid litigation

>Fine from a moral standpoint
Yeah, fuck the starving kids, our IP needs protecting. Truly the actions of a moral company.

>edible jew

i like this

Can you not read? Or are you just retarded

usmc giant faggy twats. Navy seal and US army are the only manliest branches of military.

If if buy MREs because in lazy how much will I regret it. Will I get watchlisted for not making gains

I had some of these because end of the world. after a few years I opened up a pack to see how they tasted. They actually tasted pretty good, they had the taste of plain sugar cookies just nowhere as sweet.

I kinda like their macros.

plebs