Deep into my 5th year of lifting

Deep into my 5th year of lifting.

Oh boy, what I would give to go back to the 1st year.

Y? What's different compared to now?

>barely any changes in strength
>often regress if diet/sleep isn't perfect
>gains basically non-existent
>any noticeable gains now are probably just body-dismorphia AND or changes in angles/lighting

Most important of all...

>becoming aesthetic muscular and lean, hasn't turned me into chad
>still the same exact person, personality/mannerisms etc.

I had this idea in my head 5 years ago that turning into an aesthetic guy would make me suddenly adopt some alpha-like personality and had no confidence issues, but in reality it hasn't done much in that regard.

He learned deadlifting, back squats, ss, and powerlifting bulking all are memes

pics plz

Redpill me on back squats?

Then you aren't big. Because being big is intimidating. You're probably a little fuccboi aren't you

>becoming aesthetic muscular and lean, hasn't turned me into chad

Chad is a state of mind, not body.

Have you noticed any benefits at all?

Pepe does them so they must be good

No. I actually do bench/squat/deadlift/ohp.

But I do them in a bro-split style manner. Squatting 3 times a week stopped working for me after the first year or so. Ever since then I've done upper/lowers like 5/3/1 or body-part splits.

I am happy with my physique - but there's just nothing to look forward to anymore in the gym. I'm at a point where just maintaining what I've achieved is already hard enough, let a lone to progress more.

when will they learn

HEIGHT, FACE and PERSONALITY is EVERYTHING

You too. You're a little fuccboi too.

Sounds like you're just bored in the gym op. Set some goals or kys

Post stats.

>barely any changes in strength
>gains basically non-existent
>any noticeable gains now are probably just body-dismorphia AND or changes in angles/lighting

The only answer is to go on gear

Pretty much this. If you have hit your natty limit & not happy it's time to go on gear.

I'm willing to bet your diet is shit and your routine is something that is normally seen being done by a 60 year old woman whose entire exercise knowledge base comes from women's magazines.

Look at all these first year lifting cuckroaches who have their hopes set on life getting better by getting jacked scatter out of the woodwork trying to dismiss the OP. You're delusional if you think being strong, having an extra 30lbs of muscle on your frame, and being 10% body-fat is some how going to magically change everything about your shitty existence.

It's only a matter of time you're all in the same exact situation as the OP. Remember this, just a matter of time, matter of time, matter of time. Enjoy your delusions while they last.

People treat you differently. I get asked what sport I play all the time.

The idea is to act like a man, not a boy

>implying you will ever even lift long enough to get into this state

enjoy your noobgains

Eat more. If you aren't an an actual workout program, find one. Bodybuilding.com has plenty and that's hardly the only source. Also eat more. You have to accept that you can't get big gains and keep a perfectly aesthetic body. You have to put on some pounds to gain muscle and then cut to shed off the fat.

Also eat more.

>no pictures
everyone make sure to sage if you bother posting