Sips = cancer?

Can anyone come at me with the science that says sips = cancer? Been seeing these claims a lot lately on my sips threads. Wondering whether I should cease sipping.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/artificial-sweeteners-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake sugar = cancer and shit is an alt health youtube fake fuck meme bullshit, the only cancer is in their heads, drink up matey

Why sipp when you can SUCC

>Some faggot thinks that by making a forced meme, along with fabricated forced replies, he is part of Veeky Forums now.
>doesnt realize that people dont fall for this crap and just sage/report these dumb threads.

Hey professor, you know what those numbers down there in the bottom right corner mean?

Here's a summary so you can make an informed choice yourself.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/artificial-sweeteners-fact-sheet

tldr; don't drink 8 of them a day

The fags that promote this shit are the same kikes that are constantly lying about smoking being cancerous.

basically.

When did the /pol/ edgelords start migrating to Veeky Forums? I'm seeing more of this every day.

that LARPing fake natty faggot le Golden Autist "inspired" a bunch of Stormcels to lift for le race war

/pol/ has always been here nigglet

fuck, I thought the mods actually started banning these fags

butthurt nosipper detected

honestly OP the sip shills from Rockstar are paying a fuckload of money and lobbying for sip awareness while suppressing info that energy drinks are a shit meme and OP is a faggot.

I'd be careful where you post this there are sippers everywhere...even in this thread. Trust me I'm using a vpn and 4 proxies just for this

DO NOT TRUS

Day 1 of nosip, feel tired and lethargic and all my lifts have decreased by 1pl8. Lost my libido and girls seem repulsed by my existence.

What are the benefits of nosip? Is nosip a meme?

No no, it's fine, goy. Drink as much as you want - sipping is absolutely harmless.

Obviously you don't

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Maybe check out the FAQ, and don't forget to clear your history. Mom might get pissed if she discovers she's got a li'l edgelord living under her roof.