Plenty of Fish Thread

You have 5 seconds to explain why you prefer to use shitty ass Tinder for hookups instead of this goldmine of average sluts.

>tfw average guy with decent body
>can fuck easy sluts with zero effort

>pic related, I'm meeting this girl tomorrow. She says she's down for everything including licking my asshole, anal and rough deepthroating.

Trips and I'll post pussy pic

Must be fun to be attracted to white trash and niggers

She looks like a fish mixed with an alien.

POF is full of single mothers and trash. No thanks.

I lost all my oats to that post.

By the looks of it, that's not all she's down with.

she looks like the 6/10 troll I fucked last night

>666

POF is full of coal burners and single moms in my area. I've used it to get laid with the moms before, and still have a fwb from it but the average girl on there is a couple tiers below tinder and even okcupid

I actually met a qt3.14 with a PhD from there. Too bad she was completely fucking nuts though, classic female entitlement mentality, it's all about me, you're just here to entertain me and buy me things, etc. worst case I've ever seen.

She actually went back and put in her profile that I talked too much about fitness. Okay, first of all, I only did that because you said meeting someone who was physically fit was important to you. Second of all, you are effectively saying you don't give a shit about my hobbies.

I mean, I know I'm literally borderline aspie, but come on, you are THE most self-absorbed cunt I've ever actually met in person.

No one uses POF here yet, that's why.

kek

POF is and has always been bottom of the barrel

My pof area is decent, got two nice girls I'm talking to right now. I forgot about okc though, I'll look into it.

Pof is great for when you outgrow tinder.l

so close user

she looks like she has the potato chromosome, would not fuck.

Kek

Almost Satan

Doesnt work if you
>Dont live in the us, or just a country where girls think they have a golden cunt and are repressed
>Are ugly
>Are socially retarded

How do i get gud at POF?

>Plenty of Fatties

I am 999

now you're just trying too hard

You have to be decent all around, then it's super easy to talk to girls at that point. Just start messaging like every girl you find fuckable lmao thats what I do. From there if they're easy you'll know. Not much to it really. You really just have to play off your looks and lower your standards a bit. And not be completely socially reatrded.

done, done and semi done

This is OP, these trips don't count. You guys are fucking losers

single mom's love being humped n dumped. take notes

roll

It's time op.

post convo