Is conor mcgregors build the best build for a 5'9" manlet?

Is conor mcgregors build the best build for a 5'9" manlet?

Does anything more than that at my height look like overconpensating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdPP0TmqKiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the ideal build for a 5'5" / 165cm manlet-king, or can I do more considering Mishima was only 5'1" / 155cm

If he posted in a CBT he would get called DYEL lmao

He's a fighter not a bodybuilder, getting swole would be a negative thing when it comes to fighting

>getting swole would be a negative thing when it comes to fighting
You're wrong. There's plenty of swole top tier fighters, mostly wrestlers. It wouldn't make sense for someone with Conor's fighting style to get swole though.

You mean it doesn't make sense for him to go over his weight class you stupid fuck

The only reason these dudes don't gain more weight (all muscle weight is advantageous in fighting) is so they can stay within their weight classes.

pic related 5'9" manlet

This

depending what type of fighter you are muscle can help, for the average Joe being muscular and stronger than average would really help you if you were to get in a fight because you could just overpower them to the ground and punch their face in

Dudes like a bulldog........ would not start a fight with

Clearly on roids

How do you get into Welterweight champion mode?

Fight a lot of other welterweights

>Mishima was only 5'1" / 155cm

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Do you guys think someone like Michael Jai white could actually do well in a fight?

Probably not if grappling was involved, but what if you took that out?

I mean, he studies material arts a lot, but I am not sure if the hypertherotical approach these "students of martial arts" take do anything good in actual fights.

dem forearms

kek

Does he even know how to through a non-movie punch?

youtube.com/watch?v=wdPP0TmqKiU

>first two minutes
>teaching how to throw arm punches

his left arm seems a lot bigger than his right... I guess we know which hand he fapps with

ewrything a manlet ever does is overconpensating