Greentext Story Thread

GREENTEXT THREAD
My tripping ex gf, i need some help. As im lost whether im a dick, of if she is pshycho.

>be hooking up with ex after a year
>have a great night full of cuddles and amazing sex
>we both tell each other we would like to call each other to talk about how we go fron here on
>days go by im very busy, kinda weird she didnt call me yet tho

>decide to call her no reply
>i text her on whatsapp
>blue marks (message read) but still no reply after an hour
>i ask her: "whatsupp, why you ignore me"
>few hours later she txt me: "oh i totally forgot i got a txt. I was busy" and "ill talk to you later"
>i die internally she forgets my text while she is on my mind all the time.
But i try to see that she might be legitimately busy and still eager to talk with me
>day becomes evening, still nothing
>after i eat i decide to text her: "hey I really wanna talk to you"
>wait till late at night nothing yet
>after all this i cannot believe she wants to talk to me. And is just making excuses
>i calm down and text her:
"Hey too bad you dont seem to care. Being busy is okay, but you had so much opportunity to talk. It just seems as if im low on your priorities. Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences"
> in the morning i see she flipped and sent me a wall of bitchy text:
" uhh wow
Im having my night with my friends and you cant deal with not getting attention right away.
Dont be so possesive, if you SUDDENLY want to talk to me you expect me to reply right away???"
(lol i laughed at how unrealistic this claim is)
>"Did you even think about how i would feel about your messages? Maybe its better if you did instead of making such a drama."

Fuck mayn this gurl cooks me good food, and studies medicine. But this behaviour is so not realistic. And selfvictimising amiright?

You sound kind of clingy man. SHe's your ex, why did you break up in the first place anyway?

is better for this imo

she's right
you clingy fuck, girls do this to me and yes it is fucking annoying, it is AGGRAVATİNG, take a breather, step back and have some boundaries

İ'm literally so fucking triggered you think she's in the wrong

Sorry op, she is right

that's what I think lesbian couples sound like

>"Hey too bad you dont seem to care. Being busy is okay, but you had so much opportunity to talk. It just seems as if im low on your priorities. Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences"

lol u a bitch

Seriously. Just use a little bit of your empathy. If a chick said that to you while you were doing something, how would you react? Just think about it. You guys broke up for a reason.

Ok guys. So i get you.
I was clingy since i do care about her.

But she is walking all over me.
I just told her to go fuck herself.
Gotta get over this bitch

>It just seems as if im low on your priorities. Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences
I'm not even a chick but I'd get mad as hell at such a fucking response

I am not 12 and you're not my fucking dad

You gave her space to walk all over you by texting her repeatedly
She's a cunt but you're beta as fuck
You're both retarded

But anyway yeah tell her to go fuck herself
She won't reply right away when you want to talk but replies right away to tell you you're creating drama? Yeah right. You're both drama queens

Hahahahahahahah
you are such a fucking loser man

I was going to scroll over your thread but I saw "I text her on what's up". Now I came here to tell you that your thread is cancer, thank me later.

Even if my comment was making her feel bad.
She could have stayed patient. And tell me that she doesn't like the way i said it.
And solve it like adults

You weren't acting like an adult, why should she?

She did tell you that
But in a cunty childish manner to match your whiny childish manner
You're expecting too much out of this whore

By trying to contact her every few hours?
Clingy, okay. But if its important everyone who cares about someone would.

What would you do if someone you care about doesn't respond to your initiatives. While you have an important thing to discuss?

Oh my god what is this childish middle school tier drama.
>Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences
You're a little bitch, OP. She's not even your gf and you're acting like an insufferable beta boyfriend.

are a middle schooler by chance?

you managed the situation like a true teenage girl, jesus fucking christ, how beta can you be?
hope you grow some balls someday, but in the meantime think about killing yourself

I'd wait

Honestly if I sent one message and it arrived that's enough
If the person wants to talk and can talk they'll reply when they're able to or want to
If they don't want to talk to me then well fuck them.

What was the important thing to discuss anyway? It's better to just say the important thing and let them read it and reply already than just say "hey I want to tell you something"

1. there's always time for everything, don't be so fucking pushy
2. some people actually have lives so don't expect them to be 24/7 fixated on you
3. don't expect others to read your mind, explain yourself and don't throw around insults and vague threats
4. if you wanna act like a fucking adult than quit that whiny blaming game, you won't get far if you fuck up and say "oh well, she could've she should've..." refere to point 3
5. how about you refrain from drama on the first sight and stop posting your teeager bullshit on fucking Veeky Forums? be a bitch somewhere else, we're not here to hold your hand

Lmao at all the comments here.
Im sure the lack of context is partly to blame but heck.

Seems like im doing it wrong accourding to fit.
Im open to your buffy social skills.

So tell me. How would you handle it when you would discuss something important with someone you care about. And you see that you're ignored, or just told: "talk to you later" without any thought or anything.

>It just seems as if im low on your priorities. Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences"

No, this dumbass. This is childish. Do you know the fastest way to piss someone off? It's to tell them how they feel. You fucking wait is what you do. If I'm out partying or bullshitting with friends, I'll get back to them when I'm free. Maybe she didn't want to talk about relationship drama and your insecurities when she's out having a good time.

You're clingy as fuck user.

Fuck, I don't even accept this shit from my normal friends, let alone some girl I'm dating. I'm busy during the day, and I often don't feel like texting right as I come home. I work and I'm tired.

>But if its important everyone who cares about someone would.

If it's really important you should just tell people what it's about, not just bitch 'hey grrl pls call me soon kay'. You sad sack.

She dodged a bullet, you loser.

>being this beta

I don't think that telling how you feel pisses people off, it's the passive agressive cunty shit that OP posted imo

>How would you handle it when you would discuss something important with someone you care about.

Just say it straight up and wait for them to reply
Not just say "hey I want to talk to you" and then nothing

SHE WAS NOT IGNORING YOU

Get it through your dumb head. If someone doesn't answer you immediately or in the same day, that does not mean they are ignoring you. That means they are busy, or otherwise engaged and can't answer at that time. Are you 12?

>It just seems as if im low on your priorities. Thats okay, but know that it has its consequences"

That actually sounds kind of threatening/stalker-ish to me.

Guys to be fair she was being psycho to agree to discuss things and then never call him or at least reply. To me that'd already be a bunch of red flags and I wouldnt bother with her imo cause who tf does that. But OP also handled it like a total loser fag beta cuck mongler and is really pathetic and clingy

this

dude I work night shifts and often leave my phone in the locker, if I get a message at 10pm I'll answer at about lunch time probably, because replying half asleep at 6am is pretty shitty so I'll sleep first

some dumb cunts simply can't get that in their thick skulls

and when I'm clubbing with my bros I reply like "can't, am fucked" but like 4 hours too late

but it was never a problem unless she was horny as fuck and had to take the manual approach instead

It was a test to see who had control in your relationship and you thoroughly admitted to her that she had all control.

You acted like a desperate beta bitch, you should have just not called or texted her at all. She would have seen that you don't need her and would have called you.

You fucked up, move on, hard next the bitch unless she apologizes.

She wanted us to be together again. And discuss how and whatnot.

Im letter her know this bullshit of her is not doing any good if she wants a relationship again.

But now after the shitty attitude im done.

you fucking pushed her against the wall... b-but that's o-okay b-but know th-that it has its' c-consequences

fucking retard

Good. Let the girl find someone who is not a tard.

Same. When I'm at work I leave my phone on for emergencies and to check mail. If my friends text me I often read but don't answer that day.

Ah i dont even want to take control with this bitch.
Ill hard next. I know i can never live with such a bitch.

But i know ill have so many sleepless lonely nights. Thats why i still held on.

I told her to go fuck herself.

Hold me fit. Got rough lonely months ahead

Just terrible man. In a years time you will cringe remembering this, If you grow emotionally.

Kill yourself, you dumbass.

>Hold me fit
no... just no, no no no no
fuck off lad

my friends, dont you read the diffrence?
If she is busy its all good. We just talk later.

If i got a: "hey im busy ill talk to you later" and she actually did it was no problem.
The problem was that for a whole first few days she didnt bother to call me when i was super busy. And then when i initiate contact act super distant.

Its about the fact that she doesnt give a fuck

>she didnt bother to call me when i was super busy.
what a fucking bitch, jeesus I hope she'll die in a hellfire lit by beelzebub himself

>when i initiate contact act super distant
yeah fucking texts, they tell you everything huh?

> she doesnt give a fuck
you don't fucking know, you just assumed

pease dump her right now so she'll find someone with actual cojones

She tells me she is crying and sends me a youtube link to beyonce - broken hearted girl.

Can a girl really be such a bitch and still care about me?

I feel like her bitching means i dont mean shit to her. But i now she tells me she crying and hearing that song im thinking. What if she genuinely loves me. But can't help acting bitchy.

OP reported for underage

I'm sorry about your autism OP.

Holy fuck, you have no social inteligence do you? Thank good i was born an estp.