Guys, I'm worried I undid all my progress

Guys, I'm worried I undid all my progress
About 8 weeks ago I weighed myself and I am 6'0. I came out as 100lbs. I started to panic thinking I might be anorexic so I have stuffed my face for the past 8 weeks, and now I weigh 113lbs.
Today I ate a bag of fucking cookies by myself.
I wouldn't do that if I was anorexic.
If I was anorexic I would have made myself vomit with all that food. I am concerned. I gained 13lbs for fucking nothing. I'll probably go back to 1500 calories a day then reduce to 1100 until I am at a healthy weight. I feel unhealthy right now. Like a fatass. I used to be able to put my hand around my wrist. I still can, but I can't feel the inner knuckle bone of my fingers. I used to be able to see my spine, now I have to bend over to see it. I can't even fucking walk down stairs without at least 3 steps creaking. It used to be 1 would creak at most.
I hate this shit. I finally got to a healthy weight for the first time and fucking blew it.
I can't even be around food. I am a fucking idiot. Right now I am sitting and I can't even fit my arm down the side of my bed to reach the low calorie berries I dropped. Might as well have another cheeseburger.

try lifting and clean bulk or bulk n cut u fuckin autist jesus christ

also have u read the sticky

Why do you skellies have such a hard time eating? Eating tons is very enjoyable just do it.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt you don't know shit

is this b8?
I feel like it's b8

>6'0"
>100 lbs
That's still too fat. Seriously gross.

Learn the difference between
Anorexia &
Bulimia nervosa

Maybe czech out body dismorphia while your at it...

I know food is delicious. Why is stuffing your face so hard?

>Seriously underweight
>Decides to gain weight
>I'm eating so much that must mean I'm not anorexic
>Nervous breakdown from eating food

Eating isn't fucking fun

Can relate. Except that I am perfectly satisfied with muh progress and will keep going until I'm ectochad + insufferable autism. No matter how many months or years it will take.

GOMAD + SS
but seriously, you need to gain weight homie, I honestly can't tell if this is b8, or you're that fucking delusional.

>About 8 weeks ago I weighed myself and I am 6'0. I came out as 100lbs

What the almighty fuck

YES YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CHEESEBURGER YOU RETARDED SKELETON PERSON

>. I finally got to a healthy weight for the first time and fucking blew it.

Nothing about 6 ft 100 pounds is healthy
or 113
or 125
or 135.

Seek mental health or grow up and put on at least 50 pounds and look somewhat normal.

Shit dude, I'm 5'7 and weigh 113.

At my skinniest I was 6'0 118 pounds and I was a fucking skeleton.
This is what you must do.
>CHIPOTLE BURRITOS EVERY DAM WEEKEND. 1000 CALORIES PER BURRITO
>JR CHICKEN + MC DOUBLE X3 EVERY FUCKING DAY. EASY 1800 CALORIES.
>3 SCOOPS OF MASS GAINER + 110ML OF MILK + 4 TBSP OF PEANUT BUTTER + 2 TEA SPOONS OF OLIVE OIL IN A SHAKE
>THAT IS A 1000 CALORIE FUCKING SHAKE
>DRINK THAT SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY BEFORE BED YOU SKELLY FUCK
>START SS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>ADD CURLS AND TRICEP PUSH DOWNS FOR ARM GAINS

I easily put on about 30 pounds this year just eating fast food and lifting daily with 5 minutes of cardio a day. I am still very lean and look shredded by normie standards. Eventually you will need to eat clean but you have many months and maybe years before you leave skelly and enter DYEL mode.

Yes.

100 is too round of a number desu.

This. You're a mess op get yourself checked for one of the many body dismorphias out there

>2 TEA SPOONS OF OLIVE OIL IN A SHAKE
you fucked up nigga. olive oil is bitter as fuck, shoulda made that walnut oil, or at least avocado oil or something flavorless

I eat while I read Veeky Forums.

It's fun.

>6'0"

My gf is 5'7" and 118lbs and look joocy.

You'll be fine at 113 anonette. Just eat plenty of lean protons and lift.

I'm greek.
I eat olives as snacks and put the oil in almost everything.

Are these people actually fucking for real and stuff, is like common sense a fucking inherited trait or something? I hate people so much!!

6'0" is 5 inches taller than 5'7". you're a moron if you think 113 is a healthy weight at 6'0".