i'll start
>raining

Other urls found in this thread:

jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/08/19/strength-doesnt-care/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being a Manlet

>excuses of people who will never make it - the thread

>tfw no gf

Memes aside, I'd skip a workout if I was injured, had an important thing to attend all day, or if I was very sick. That's it.

>I enjoy being cucked

>when you run out of sip gainz drink

>death

>having to fight in the race war
only valid excuse

>being ill
gotta rest to get well sooner or lose gainz

fuck i have the cold- post illness, the lingering cough and i don't know if i should workout or not

if i skipe i will workout tomorrow but one more day of rest is one day less of gains goddamnit

i will probably make it, applied for a job today and things are looking good. Only have to eat more to gain weight and get a gf

Being sick/ill for 2 days or more. Having an injury.

That's about it, anything else is just an excuse that will impede your progress.

>taking a rest week

In the middle of one right now and im loving it, its almost like a mini vacation before i go back to gains city

Pussy.

>5'10", 205 lbs, 10% bf.

>you feel tired
equals bad workout
>feeling hungry
same
>you feel pain anywhere
risk of contusion
>it's cold outside
you don't want to get cold

Take fat burners and become 7-8% godmode.

Heh. This really is the only difference in people who make i and people who don't. If you can make yourself go o the gym even on the days it's miserable to get done for a number of reasons, you'll progress. If you don't, you won't.

I'm really under the weather, my wife is going through some bad shit with her family, and I had a small anxiety attack this morning.

But guess who squats and benches tonight at 8. This guy

>going to the gym with a cold and getting a fucking pneumonia for 2 weeks

whatever it takes amirite

Getting my dick sucked

confirmed for never making it

Better than getting ill again because you couldn't allow one more day to recover sufficiently

How is your wife's son holding up?

>working out in a child's playground
So never?

Nigga it's raining here and I did a 5k kys

jtsstrength.com/articles/2013/08/19/strength-doesnt-care/

>"he" doesn't enjoy being under the rain

How long since you started the HRT brah?

Only acceptable excuse

Gym's Closed.

>boom

I've skipped more days since becoming home gym mustard rice than in all my years of lifting at a gym (1)

I have literally no excuse

>and get a gf
You see, OP, that's where it gets difficult.

can you make that snapshot a little larger so I can make it fit on my 3 x 3 x 3 monitor wide spread ?

thanks.

Enjoying training and listening to your body is the most important factor in making it. Being lazy isn´t a reason to skip the gym, but if you actually feel like you´re going to hate the oncoming lifting session just skip it or do recovery work. I fell for the "no pain no gain" meme and went full leeman level crazy while training. In the end i think i would have twice as much gainz if i had gone easier a few days here and there instead of burning out. I started lifting 6ish years ago and have gotten a total of 3½ years of training that time because i didn´t know how not to lift too hard.

Terrible post if I have to be completely honest with you lad

I don't know what you are trying to communicate to me

Telling that your reaction pic is a manlet

>tfw herniated disc

usually it's backwards for me

with home gym i don't skip any workout

but when i have to go out for a workout i skip a lot or just do in my home gym a subpar workout with weighted dips and weighted pull ups

>heightism
wow ugh can you not?

Niggers in this thread, tfw you will never be a part of the Nordic master race

They're overrated.

Keep telling yourself that my brown friend

>waking up an hour late and having to go to work instead

Starts my day off shitty every time

Isn't sweden like 20 perecent somalian Lmao

>not getting taxidermied holding a barbell

There's obviously a level of common sense here, but let's face it. If yo'ure constantly getting injured, yo'ure doing something drastically wrong. You should be able to lift through colds, sleepless nights, times of tragedy and times of stress.

A good example is the redpill irc channel. They're honestly a decent group of guys and surprisingly unaustic, but they all lift and have absolute shit numbers.

Why? Because the main piece of advice that constantly gets preached their is 'don't injure' yourself. Well, yeah, obviously. But they're all so paranoid about it, noone actually gets stronger. You gotta lift really fucking harrd on the very edge of what you can do, or you're going to make shit progress.

I really can't type today famalams, no judge for gay jesus.

there is a big difference between pushing yourself up at the start of a workout, like going 15 lb heavier than before at your second set

than pushing yourself up at the end of the workout after all your meme volume training 10x10 bs where injuries appear

most people do the second

Yeah, I can agree with that. I think a lot of crossfit injuries (Aside from the obvious ones from atrocious form) happen because they're still lifting close to a max after they're already exhausted.

Niggas aint gonna make it man.

FUCKING RAIN???You little nu-male queerbag grow some balls

Being a poo in loo indian.

death or death related circumstances

>When you dont feel motivated
Also
>When you just want to stay at home and eat ice cream and watch netflix

when it's a leg day and the stars dont align perfectly, obviously

t. Dom Memezetti

>didn't get any sleep
>being very sick
>diarrhea

In my case I often miss a day and just make up for it by going an extra one on the weekend. For instance, miss wednesday? Just go saturday to make up for it. As long as the days exercised per week stay the same I am good.

When you run out of vape juice and need to hit the vape store and you overvape in the shop and feel jittery so you can't workout that day.

wtf do you guys go to the gym everyday? no rest days?

>when you're never going to make it

of coarse. sometimes I go and read books quietly in the corner, going everyday helps me stay motivated.

>letting death stop you
Gotta pull a Lazarus and bring a new meaning to deadlift.

None.

"Yep, it's the vernal equinox. Can't hit legs today."

Im skipping friday because i have a dinner to attend to but instead ill make up for it to go on saturday

>gonnamakeit

I got into a road rage incident with somebody once and he followed me into the parking lot of the strip mall where the gym is. Naturally I didn't get out of the car, and got the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

This tuesday I had an exam during my regular gym hours :(