Why do women love french men (Parisian) even though they are mostly skinnyfags ?

Why do women love french men (Parisian) even though they are mostly skinnyfags ?

You mind showing some of that there....whats the word im looking for?
You know when you make a statement and you need to substantiate it with...PROOF! thats it

Prove it mate

Ils ont les bites plus grosse

because of le memes xD

People like people that remind them of themselves.

French men aren't fat or muscluar. They are skinnyfags. I'm in Paris right now.

they love the idea of France. maybe the accent, but you can replace the French accent with almost any accent.

I read a study that showed that european men in general, especially french men, are more touchy feely than american men. Physical contact, as many of us know, is important in attracting women so the fact that they do it more often increases their attractiveness. But i will agree that the stereotype that french men are some type of super lover probably helps

Usually women and children run first but since everyone else stays to fight they're usually the only option.

The IDGAF attitude is very attractive.

Steven Seagal ?

>touchy feely
>Physical contact
mate, i worry about your definitions
The beta nu-male who cries and worrys about writing poetry is touchy feely
Psysical contact rarely comes into play here

I didnt now how else to explain it cunt. Stop worrying about betas and alphas, it makes you seem insecure in your own masculinity

>tfw french canadian
>should be best of both world
>tfw actually people see the worst of the two worlds.

Just kill me.

French Canadians are weird especially "Québécois" and their fucking awkward french accent and lifestyle.

Well you explained it poorly so i pitched in that touchy feely guys are stereotyped as being too scared to touch girls

You are right that french guys are stereotyped as being more romantic in media, wether this is true or not i dont know.

> tfw Parisian
> Have success with foreigners
But it's fucking difficult to get a Parisian GF. They are acting royalty.

Your accent is a blight and you need to be eradicated.

I'd stay cuz style without looking like nyc fuckbois

women like tall, handsome, and not fat men.

it doesn't matter where you're from if you have that.

because face>body

LEAVE

I want off mr rompuy's wild ride

because they are white and from first world countries. what princesses wouldn't want this.

not even bragging or bringing anyone down.

No one loves Yuropoor men

They're all betas