Obviously the typical alpha bro is called Chad. What are typical alpha fitness chicks called?

Im going with Ashley

Stacey

you have to learn the basic /r9k/ jargon

>stacey
>tracy
>chad
>brad
>roastie
>tendies
>kys

It's Chloe

uhh i dont visit r9k ned

>chad
>tracy

>He didn't know Stacey was a bitch.
lurk more newfag

Stacey. Delete this thread, it's pathetic.

sorry i dont spend enough time on 4 chan, sorry to offend you

thats for fridge mode women

IM GONNA LEAVE IT UP user, IM GONNA LEAVE IT THE FUCK UP BITCH

Why is the typical alpha bro called Chad again?

staceys lame as fuck

Stacey.

This has already been long established. gtfo newfag

The biggest fucking stacy of them all

hows life user?

Do you think they're natty?

IS he natty?

The only Chad I've known was a burn out loser in high school who is now a fat loser with a shitty job, fat wife and two ugly kids.

she is a big girl

who is this cum dumpster?

Stacy

As has been stated, her name is Stacey. Lrn2meme.

you're lame as fuck

low test detected

Man, she looks manlier than the fag next to her. Bah

>being this new
It's always been Stacey you sperg

i pride myself on not being a 4 chan veteran so thanks i guess

who is this qt

>haha ur a nerd XD
fuck off newfag

>I'm new to this community but my way is right

is this CGI?

People say Stacy but Ive never known an attractive Stacy. To me the typical popular blonde cheerleader name is Britney.

Chads are jacked and athletic but who says Stacy is a fit girl? Stacys are born with 9/10 looks and everything in given to them. At best she'll become a trophy wife if some multi millionaire and at worst she'll be an instagram model until her looks fade.

OP, hang yourself my man.

Delete this thread while you're at it.

kys im never deleting this thread beta cuck

From the thumbnail they look like video game characters. I can see they aren't when i make it large, but even after knowing they immediately turn to video game characters again when thumbnail size.

Youre a fucking idiot

But what do we call Stacey's mom?

They tried that, but no one liked it and it didn't catch on.
So they kept pushing it and pushing it and pushing and eventually people just accepted this lame ass name because they needed a female version of a Chad and no name was thought up.
It's still outright trash that no one really likes and most people over the age of 25 are instantly reminded of that unbelievably shit song from decades ago.

What are Tracy and Brad? Never heard those before.

Britney is in all ways perfect.

She's a natural flexible and relatively strong cardio bunny who's soft and toned.

She can, if she wants, get the right kind of toned and Veeky Forums look if she wants. Sarah conner from T2 as opposed to dana lynn bailey or the average crossfit disaster, while still being hot.

Has an on point diet that's so perfect and immaculate that she can eat almost anything and not gain a pound.

Unless she wanted to get bigger boobs hips or ass for beach season. Because she has ridiculously favorable fat distribution genetics.

She also looks good with any color hair.

She has tiny perfectly manicured feet perfect teeth has this strange optical illusion thing going where she's always shorter then some guys who get off on short girls but sometimes towers over guys who get off on taller girls thing.

And her sweat smells of sex and love.

How can normal women compete?