Where do you guys get those homo, fuccboi, hitler youth, and other hipster haircuts...

where do you guys get those homo, fuccboi, hitler youth, and other hipster haircuts? I know about chain stores like super cuts, I know about old itialian and greek guys who have been running a barber shop for 50 years, what other places are there to get ones hair did? Oh yeah, black barbers too. Do you guys go to black barbers? Certainly not womens hair salons, right? Where then?

inb4 someone says just shave your head and mentions bruce willis and money saved

just shave your head like bruce willis lol, money saved

How do people maintain a haircut? It seems that 2 weeks after I get a short back and sides my hair is too long to style.

They get it cut every 2-3 weeks, not even kidding.

go to any barber shop in a college town and find a young barber. Ask for a skin fade

You can save a lot of money by shaving it yourself
Kinda like Bruce Willis

Always asked myself this question. I've tried all the goddamn barbers in my area and they always fucked my shit up. Didnt have a fine haircut for the past three years.

I have a hitler youth-like cut and maintain it by going to the barber every single week.

3 weeks is pretty normal for short hairstyles. When I use to rock a fade I learned that black people think even waiting 2 weeks to get a haircut is a problem. They keep that shit fresh almost every week

hint: bring them a photo. find a gay man. find a men only hairstyle center. ask a hottie who the gay men sylists are.

>boom

I shave my own hair, have for years. Leave the top longer and shave the sides down fading to the top. It's a nice professional barber clipper, Oster. 3 on top and 1 on the sides. It's not Hitler youth but styled better than a shave. Save boatloads of $ over the years

whenever i go by a place that has young male barbers they always glare at me and i am too intimated to ever go in. I think it may because my height (tfw ~5'2"). I had been going to this one smoking hot milf for the past 5 years who always had her boobs in my face but last month she wanted to use one of those child boosters seats and i walked out and feel like i can never face her again. Way too awkward to look for a new place but my boss has been mentioning my 'unkept har' and I really cant afford to get fired again.

How much do you pay? My hitler jugend cut could use a freshen up every 2 weeks but I try to go without one for 4 weeks. Shit's expensive yo.

Find the swarthy musulmen from the middle east, they're the only good men-barbers and hairdressers nowadays. I suppose because in their cultures it's still seen as a mans' job to cut a mans' hair.

how does one do this? I have eurasian hair so this could be the ticket right here

What do you mean, "do this"? Just find Mehmets' barbershop.

this guy here.

Or you can learn to cut your own hair. You will fuck your shit up and have to buzz but that's the right of passage and then you'll get good.

My mum cuts my hair

Maybe he doesn't live in London, England.

>I think I'm funny.

I remember you, you posted in that nose thread too a few weeks ago. Zyzz is still with us lads.