Hello, Veeky Forums

Hello, Veeky Forums.
I'm a big fat guy. Fat and weak. (I did ten consecutive push ups last night for the first time in years). I've been fat and weak all my life. I want to be a better me. I'm 32 years old, 5'11", 235lbs. Last week I started the hunredpushups.com and twohundredsitups.com programs and quit drinking beer (I was drinking 8 or more night). I used a calorie calculator and it said to lose weight, I should be eating 1,800 a day. I'm now trying to keep my calorie intake under 1,000 a day (right now I'm at 660 for the day). My plan is to anorexia the fuck out of myself while doing the calisthenics programs until I'm down to 185 or so and a little stronger and then start strength training once I get rid of all the fat. I'm also taking CLA.

Will this work?

>pic related. kind of like this guy but a bit fatter

>My plan is to anorexia the fuck out of myself
why are fat people so stupid?

Does anorexia not decrease body fat?

its a sound plan desu what could possibly go wrong

Maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll die

>starving your gains
>planning on doing exercise
I'm doing calisthenics too and cutting, but I'm sure as hell not going to kill myself by starving.

I'm not talking about not eating at all, just tracking my calories and keeping them under 1k until I lose the fat.

Read the fucking sticky man.

>instead of reading the sticky, im going to do some retarded shit for no real reason

good luck with that i guess

The sticky says to get down to 10-12% body fat and then go through cut/gain cycles.

>1k isn't starving
Yes it is you idiot, read the sticky and don't starve yourself.

it also says not to starve yourself

Like the sticky says.... you're trying to lose FAT not weight. Read that muthafucking sticky you fat piece of shit.

My mom tried doing this when she was around 250 lbs. All that happened was she lost 20 lbs and her hair started falling out. Do it slow and steady, OP.

So, you guys are saying I shouldn't do this?

alright OP, now that you've hopefully realised your plan is retarded, here is some actual advice

Cut at a 500 kcal deficit

the key to getting Veeky Forums is SLOW STEADY CONSISTENT progress
if you try to rush things you will most likely fail or end up looking like complete shit

Dont go under 1500 .Take in mind you are gonna be eating like this for weeks, maybe months. First days may be easy but under 1000 you are sure gonna feel sick and weak as fuck.

I already look like complete shit. I just don't want tits anymore. Is that so wrong?+

Be patient retard.

you will still have tits if you cut too fast, theyll just be loose saggy skin instead of fat

youve looked like shit your entire life

now is your chance to actually look good

dont fuck this up

Well, thanks for your advice. Especially those of you that were nice about it but especially those of you that were dicks about it. I'll just stick with the 1500. Should I do cardio as well? I read something that said cardio doesn't really work as well as people think it does and that strength training actually works better.

dont do this. read the fucking sticky

Why don't you start lifting now? Hop on a beginner strength program that includes the compound lifts and cut without starving yourself

also

>sticky

Weak as shit. That's why I plan on doing the hundred pushups thing before I start lifting. When I first started I was having trouble doing 4. I figured I'll gaing some strength by doing pushups before I start doing real lifting. Also a bad idea?

is cutting 1kg per week slow and consistent? i feel better than i did when i was over eating, but thats probably just a by-product of not eating shit everyday.

I'm not really getting hunger pains or anything at all.

Also, for those cutting I know alcohol should most probably be cut out of your diet but say you had to drink what is the best thing to do? I'm thinking just staying sober until i get to the club then downing a few to get a buzz, I just hate being sober at clubs.

you are a literal fucking idiot

are you actually saying you think the fucking meme animu 100 pushups image is a good idea

jesus fucking christ

just read the fucking sticky holy fucking shit goddamnit you fucking moron just read it. seriously it will answer all of your fucking questions holy fucking shit!!! READ IT!!! FUCKING READ IT!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not doing cardio
yeah if you want to stay weak and fat. Look, that article probably was referring to people who do cardio to look good but forget to eat a caloric deficit, and the strength training thing was referring to the fact that weights actually make you add on muscle where cardio is good for burning fat, which is basically advice for a skinny guy (Looking to get bigger, and not burn calories).

Look as a fat guy the best thing you can do is cut by cutting out shitty foods and going on a caloric deficit, while strength training to build strength and muscle to look good. Cardio is essential too, but since you're weak and fat you start walking. I burned like 20kgs in a year from walking to my gym (40mins away) and eating at a deficit.

Whatever you do don't fucking fall for the bulking meme, that's advice for skinny guys.

tldr; cut while lifting, start a C L E A N bulk after your lift.