Body fat %

Yo Veeky Forums I've hit my goal weight but not my bf%, what are good ways to reduce it while retaining mah gainz?

>inb4 read the sticky
I have

Post your current bf% and goal % with pics of current body/ideal and what you're doing to get there

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/74/orig/asbuohxd/ottermode2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roids

In all seriousness, continue your routine with maintenance calories and low fat intake and see what happens after 2-3 months.

Thanks user, wasn't sure if I needed to change my workout after reaching my goal weight. Do you/other anons know of any decent calipers I could buy?

Funny story, when I looked 14% I had a DEXA scan done and was actually 28.6%
The pictures always tell the truth

Dexa scans aren't that reliable

Also, the pictures and general terminology around bf% is mostly based off of calipers. So using any other method (even more accurate ones) will give you information that does not correlate as strongly with the world around you as a caliper measurement will.

I reckon I'm in the 14-15% range?

Those aren't love handles btw, just my oversized obliques. My adonis belt is also extremely visible, but you can't see it from these pics.

My main problem is fixing the fucking hyperlordosis of my lower back. Other than that I want better definition and that's it.

Why have you censored above your navel user?

Oh and also what I'm doing to get there.

Well lots of planks and sideplanks, as well as some exercises for ass to fix the lordosis (in addition to more exercises).

And I generally try to limit my food intake. I'm starting to think it's a mistake since my weight plateaued and I'm feeling fucking hungry all the time. I used to eat like a madman without my weight changing much but now since winter's coming I can't go running to burn it off. Gotta figure something out.

Yeah see if I told you that it would kinda nullify the point, wouldn't it?

It would but I'm curious :(

Now you just made me feel sad for no reason at all :(

I'm sorry, keep on being mysterious sempai

Those last few pounds are the hardest to lose. Of course you'll see pictures on the internet of fits with sub 10%, smiling, toned, etc. I've done it twice and honestly it kinda sucks. You can't stay in that shape for a long period of time. Not sure I'll ever do it again. 12-15% is where it's at. You look good and it's easy to maintain.

Probably has a recognizable scar or mark.

> 2013 > 30-32
> 2014 > 8-10
> mfw uneven abs
> end of 2016 finally back to 14-15

currently around the 18% mark based on photos and on at home caliper tests. i measured using several methods at the start of my caloric surplus, and i was 15-16%, but I thought that was a little low. i've gained 1~2lbs since then.

i kind of think that i might just have big and/or defined abs, and that's making me look more like photos of women with lower bf% even though mine might be higher.

>mfw zipper abs

I think I'm around 20% now, goal is whatever percent gets rid of gut and manboobs.

if anyone could recognize you by a scar or mark above your belly button, they're going to recognize that you're hiding it with that censor you tard LOL

meant for

This.
I've lost about 35 pounds and I still have a lot of loose skin. I could use to lose 10 more pounds before I truly can assess my body and determine how much is loose skin and how much is fat.

What if it's a piercing?

Also fuck you I was expecting a relevant response. Motherfuckers giving me worthless (You)s...

last bump

who else here 45%bf

Guessing somewhere maybe 15%?

Goal is static.ylilauta.org/files/74/orig/asbuohxd/ottermode2.jpg by next year.

props for going from 32 to 10 brah.
did you cut normally or did you incoporate HIIT cardio?

Maybe he has a belly button ring :)