Good/Bad Genetics?

Basically, I want to know whether or not I'm wasting my time by lifting. I've been lifting on and off for a year and I'm looking to start lifting seriously. I'm clearly an ectomorph, I have tiny wrists and my muscle bellies are pretty short. That being said however I have a good waist, shoulders and back.

How genetically inferior am I? Any pros I can compare my genetics to?

>ectomorph
you got memed on lad

Also probably worth mentioning I have 1000mg of Dianabol and Test-A on hand.

I cry every time.

why the fuck would you use test A lmao

Don't ask about 'genetics' on Veeky Forums, you have to be 6'8 300 lbs 8% bodyfat naturally with a jawline like a brick to not be considered 'shitty beta incel genetcis kys'

Also, you can't know if you have good or bad genetics until you've lifted seriously for at least a year.

Finally, even if you have complete shit genetics, lifting will make you better than not lifting, so don't give up.

>300lbs
>8% bf
lmao fatass I'm only 240 2%

OP you have a good base. Eat more, lift heavy compounds. Keep going keep eating.

Also no steroids. That's hella lame.

Same body type as OP skinny little 5'11, 130 lb fuck here seeking advice

What do I eat and what do I do for workouts and when do I start snorting protein for breakfast

(seriously I'm weak as fuck, need help, and have no idea what any of the shit in the stickied post is talking about)

Read the sticky or fuck off

Lifting is not enough, you need to eat, and you clearly have not been bulking for a year.

I used to be like you. You just need to commit to hypotrophic excercise and eat some more. Also, what in the world is going on with that neck?

Try eating food and going to the gym, normally works

As I said I tried reading it and it's all more or less gibberish to me

Thanks guys for replies guys, will definitely train regardless for a year to get better understanding of my expectations.

Worrying about genetics is nigger-tier. You don't "waste your time" when you lift. Everyone improves from lifting. Literally as long as you don't injure yourself, you will improve as a person just by lifting.

try harder

op you have broad, good round shouldrs, a good waist, and high trap insertions. my only suggestion is to eat slightly more than your TDEE to keep anabolic and grow a bit more without going dreamer bulk

your chest is laggy as fuck and you should do more flies and get better at benching using your chest.

Try reading the fucking sticky again. Literally just lift weights and eat +25% your caloric needs.

If you're actually 130 at 5'11'' I genuinely feel bad for you. Try eating more.

You get Myfitnesspal. It's an app for your phone. You arrange it so you have a calorie surplus every day, usually 500 calories over what you need will be alright. Make sure that you get a lot of broteins. Then you lift. Congratz, this is about as complicated as it gets. Recommended foods are meat and PB.

Thank you my apologies for being dumb, I'm Polish so you know how that goes. Downloading the app and continuing to try to decipher the sticky info

Awesome, thanks dude. Also anyone wondering about my height I'm 6'1"

You also get 5x5. It is also an app for your phone. Mostly idiot proof basic lifts and you only need to push buttons and get the form right. Consult YT videos for form advice.

weight?

133ish lbs

Won't these apps just beam my height and weight information to the Jews though

my bad, forgot, ur age?

Nigger, anyone who looks at you can tell that information. And everyone's equally unimpressed.

according to ur stats, your TDEE is 2000 calories if you just sit around and do nothing all day. you need to be consuming 300-700 calories above 2000 everyday to gain muscle. its better to stay on the smaller side though so that way u dont get fat quick. protein should be .8g/lb you weighh, get in loads of carbs and dont eat too much high fat foods just to make calories

I like to run. If I run off a bunch of my calories should I eat more to make up for it?

Also does anybody know a reputable place to buy calories

Yes. The app also counts this if you enter it in.

Have you done any research into diet, at all?

The grocery store.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

also, read the fucking sticky