Why don't you travel Veeky Forums?

why don't you travel Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/23/19-travelling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch I can barely afford to eat
Fuck you upper middle class kids and thinking the whole world has it as easy as you

Not my fault you fucked up by not going into STEM. Fucking retard.

Because I realized early on that everywhere is shit and it's pointless to pay money just to go look at the same shit just packaged up differently.

I dont understand all this stuff about traveling. Ive been to several countries when I was a teenager and couldnt care less. If I had time off and some extra money id just go out to local places or just chill at home.

zZZz zzzZ zzzZzz

i don't get the 1 week in X bullshit. I'd want to spend like 5 years in a place and move to another

>my daddy paid for my education
>why isn't your daddy rich, retard?

I am in Engineering, it'll be years before I start working

It isn't even about the destination. Moving for hours to days on end as the world moves around you and slowly changes has a very distinct and comfy mental effect.

Nigga I legally don't even have a father and my mum works in accounting. I am 100% on FAFSA and loans.

I dont understand. So you get on a plane, go to some random city and just start walking around?

he fell for the steam meme
laughinggrills.jpeg

people travel to eat and fuck. only reason

Well then I'm thankful I don't need to blow a bunch of money to experience mental fulfillment or comfort.

That's what I have lifting for and it's free.

I would love to just Don Draper disappear for like a year into another country. Move to like Prague and just be a bartender.

38 countries and counting.

how long do you usualy stay?

>It's the journey, not the destination

wow so deep

I get 10 hours of PTO a month.

where what do you do?

IT for Department of Defense

i have moderate ulcerative colitis involving some bullshit morning ritual of stomach aches waiting to take a shit which are made worse by anxiety of being in a new place which make it hard to travel away from my home base for more than a few days unless I'm already pretty familiar with the place

Going to Vegas for Ellismania in 2 weeks. Gunna be a shitshow with sluts galore.

Here you go:

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/23/19-travelling/

Kind of in the same field, I'm in cyber security, you have a minute? I kind of want to bounce some things off of you since we might be in a similar field..

Sure, shoot.

I'm a former PMC for the DoS (WPS PSS) and now want to make the switch over to information security contracting; are you a contractor or DoS employee?

hey reddit bro

27 countries and counting

I am the perfect combination of Veeky Forums /trv/ and /sp/

What're you talking about user? I'm in Vegas right now.

I do, I'm a vagabond

Is this real? Is traveling a real hobby? What do you even do that makes it pleasurable?

What do you think of girls who travel as a hobby? Is that wife material or red flag?

This. I've traveled europe on my own money. After a while it's all the same. Sure, meeting new people is cool, but i got sick of the whole meeting-new-people process.
I had fun traveling with my mate but i dont feel the need to do it again.
Also, you lose gains if you're always on the move.

Because

1. No gym therefore will likely miss workout
2. Local diet means I usually won't be hitting all my macros
3. Transit introduces delays, jet lag, and time zone differences making it hard to get prop proper rest
4. I have to pay money to do it
5. I have to use my PTO days which would otherwise be converted into $
6. I put myself out of my career loop which hampers my advancement

Why would I travel? Why would I pay money to lose gains and stunt my career?

Contractor. Can't offer much advice to someone with your background, I did compsci in school and was hired after graduating, but best of luck user.

you sound autistic

Similar situation here.

The other user asked about girls that like to travel a lot... Red flag to me, but there's no girl alive at the present time that doesn't list travel as an interest.

THere are only one or two countries I'll keep visiting because I legit enjoy it.

Thailand and Philippines?

>tfw grad student
>tfw get paid to roam and make connections all over the world

Saving up to spend a month in Ireland and surrounding areas.

busy with school and interning atm
so im a broke college student with a busy schedule
but once i get some pto im going all over