Fighting

Lifting gives me an urge to fight. What's the best way to satisfy this urge? Boxing?

Don't be a mongoloid.

The fuck do you mean by that?

I want to learn how to fight. I got picked on as a kid. Not being able to fight gives me anxiety.

Stop using that fact that you work out as an excuse to be an aggressive asshole. Nobody likes being around insecure people like you. Just get over it princess. You're an adult now. Just avoid conflict.

Yes. Only boxing and maybe Muaythai/Lethwei are worthy of sating that "urge" to fight.

Chill out he's not going to become "War machine".

>guy posts up looks for a productive sport environment as an outlet for his aggression
>insecure cuck goes all passive aggressive on him
>"just avoid conflict"
wew lad.

You came into this thread, called OP a mongoloid, Princess, insecure, aggressive asshole, and are reminding him that he's an adult?

OP find this prick and release your testosterone on him, I say

Chill out goddamn.

OP I highly recommend going to a boxing gym, but you don't learn to fight in an instant. If you're totally new to it train hard for a while, do not jump into sparring, you'll get injured.

>OP find this prick and release your testosterone on him, I say
no homo.

OP here, you sound like a gigantic faggot

Nice. Have you done any of them?

Alright that's good advice. I'm sure there's beginners shit I can join.

Play lacrosse or hockey. Literally super agressive sports (in informal lacrosse combat is an actual thing).

how does it feel knowing ronda rousey or cris cyborg could literally beat both those manlets to death in a straight fight?

She wouldn't box. We know that's not her specialty. She would grapple.

>admits to being bullied in school
>calling others faggot
KEK!

Talking about ronda.

I usually just pick fights with some faggots when I'm drunk and stomp their teeth in. Haven't been arrested yet feels good tbqh

Instead of boxing you could play Rugby.

are fights really that common in rugby games?

True I could do, I played it at school, and I'm a pretty small chap but I could play fly half

If you want less brane damage, try judo.

They happen, but they'll result in a sin bin (15 minutes out of the game I think)

But even so, just playing rugby, running into people is a great way to blow off steam

what position do you play? had any fights?

man, shut the fuck up; he didn't say he wanted to start street fighting random people.

do you compete or just train?

I'm OP, I only played at school, I haven't played for a very long time

And I never got into fights in rugby. Position wise I played fly half a couple times but I wasn't as quick as some of the other guys (which you need in that position) - I reckon I would be better now though

99% of the time I played with the B or C team and we didn't have set positions

Tackling is really fun though. Apart from if it's a massive guy coming towards you. Then it's not so fun.

>how does it feel knowing one random person could fight another random person
I don't feel anything at all desu