How do YOU deal with cravings?

How do YOU deal with cravings?

willpower.

by reminding myself most food tastes like shit

I don't.

By eating enough broccoli and drinking enough almond milk to feel full. Also thinking of it as saving money helps.

What cravings? Oh the eat shit and die young cravings?
I don't get those.

I don't buy the shit so it's never around for me to eat.

is that a current item at burger king? im gonna eat one to myself one of these days if so.
>tfw forever skinnyfag

eat what i want but in a small portion size

Distract yourself Senpai, look the other way.

If you keep foods in close proximity, you'll end up eating them.

Also, kill your hunger. That helps.

With time it becomes easier to ignore them.

>just ate probably 500+ calories of pumpkin bread

J-just a cheat day...

Just had a bowl of spaguetti. Couldn't help it. I'll just have to run for an hour tomorrow

when i feel hungry or smth i just cook a fucking egg with some eggwhites aka omelette

Also not buying shit in the store helps so i only have 'Healthy" food in da house

Being depressed as fuck helps...

Eat a big breakfast. Drink lots of water. Drink at least 30 ounces of water while eating dinner.

Pfft, this isn't new, I remember a local burger joint selling these back in the 70s. Dad would get one and that was dinner for the whole family.

That's not true. I tend to overeat when I'm depressed because it gives me a moments release from the void that sits inside.

I hope to God that I'm still not stuck on Veeky Forums at your age.

My mainteanance intake is around 4000 kcal which is plenty to eat a shitload of food and never get any cravings.

Remember, you're here forever

stay busy

>he thinks he can leave

Where do you get your almond milk? That shits mad expensive wherever i go

Not him but oldfag as well, why would you want to leave? It's fun to come here and have a laugh, share what you know or learn something. Don't be a sad cunt

>implying you won't
>implying we don't all wish to leave
>implying that the only way to truly leave Veeky Forums isn't the sweet release of death

Get comfy breh.

Atone for your sins with 10,000 metres on the rowing machine, my son.

Hambeast detected.

I used to have a hard time with cravings, but after switching to keto my appetite has gone down alot and I can manage a calorie deficit much easier.
Plus cheating on this diet would typically fuck up ketosis, so there's that extra bit of motivation to not give in.

Redpill me on keto. How the fuck do I meet my caloric needs on fat and protein alone?

dairy, eggs, nuts, olive oil

Don't forget to say goodbye to your gains if you go on that meme diet.

quite the opposite, I do 2 hours of cardio 6 times a week

but if ur fat you can say goodby to that on the "meme" diet"

>le "say goodbye to your gains" meme xD

I bet you don't do cardio either.

I chug water

>

dairy, eggs, seeds, nuts, oils.
fatty meats (pork), fatty fish (salmon).
add some veggies into what little carbs you can have, because you need micros to be healthy and you need fiber so your asshole doesn't explode when you poop every other month

>have one day of weakness and binge
>overwhelming guilt and stomach pain
>realize the fleeing pleasure of indulgence isn't worth it

I have seen the light.

these babies work wonders

Tonight I had a dream in which I ate a large bar of chocolate. I instantly regretted it. My brain is catching on.

hey doc you got anything that makes you impotent as hell while doing nothing for your adult adhd

Buy almonds in bulk and grind them up and mix them with 2% milk senpai.

Suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret

i get rock hard boners on them man idk what your issue is

as long as you dont rail them all day theres no issue, i just take them as prescribed and it kills my cravings.

Sometimes I indulge in small amounts. These days the shitty foods I used to go for are become less and less appealing to me, and a good number of times I either don't finish things all the way and/or I feel so disappointed about the food that I'm just able to stay away when thinking about how unsatisfying it was. Like I used to drink 3 liters of soda in a day no problem, but now I will have a can and as I continue to drink it, it becomes more and more shitty to me.

This.
Went on holiday last week expecting to eat takeaway errynight and blah blah spent 11 pound on a pizza and had one slice fast food is disgusting

Orlistat?

Get high. Nothing makes me feel more fat than when I am high.

i eat then feel like killing myself

By eating quality nutritious food and sticking to my kcal requirements.

if you have a 1 day where you binge eat on stuff until you feel sick, you can usually go another 10 days before the cravings kick back in

1 cheat day in every 10 is no big deal if you're still exorcising

> cheating on your girl with a 1/10

Full srs the longer you go after learning about nutrition and etc the more things fall by the wayside and your aversion to them becomes more intense regardless of how you actively try to handle your diet imo. I used to occasionally eat shit food now I just can't be fucked to. Besides once you start training hard enough you know you can't eat shit like mcdonalds and make it through a workout nearly like you would if you just ate healthy stuff.

Coffee is the only thing that helps me.

I don't get cravings, because I am not a mouthbreathing fat retard who doesn't know how to plan a proper diet.

Do something distracting, I can get so engrossed in doing homework or playing videogames that I forget to eat.

>tfw when never having to worry about cravings because I know how to have stuff in moderation and I'm not done weak willed bitch.

> Nicotine

ephedrine and caffeine

FEELS GOOD MAN. due to my fast metabolism I allow myself to cheat 2~3 times a week with milk shakes and waffles. pic related

everytime i get cravings i would watch joey world tour and everything will be a ok again

Enjoy your LDL

>Roiding
>Expecting to live long
pik one. It was delicious

I just looked that up and the first result was the nacho cheese no hands challenge.

He is the personification of what the rest of the world thinks is American. Holy shit, I feel like throwing up after watching that. Also, what's with all the fucking weird noises he has to make? Are all his viewers children?

kek thats stupid

>stuck on Veeky Forums

you make it seem like a job you fuckin dweeb its a site you can come and go as you please who the fuck gets "stuck" going to a site LOL

>I WIPE MY ASS

by eating it

im bulking btw

Oh fuck off. I'm 27, will probably be on here when I'm 37.

The problem is you, if you have to stigmatize this shit.

By eating (not what I'm craving).

Calories are calories.

Chew on some nicotine gum and drink diet coke

>cravings
you mean loss of appetite?
by force feeding myself, of course.

>Develop crush on girl
>lose all appetite, hard to eat food
>only fear of losing gains keeps me eating

How long does it take for crushes to pass?

I don't, I do what I want
However, I don't like eating unhealthy, so there is no temptation for me to eat this shit.

I scream at my naked body in the mirror every time I want to eat something I know I shouldn't... I also make a list of what I'm, craving and on my one cheat day a month I eat it

The truth is trial and error:

Start diet
Diet for a while
Fuck up your diet
Continue dieting after fucking up

Eventually it becomes a habit and you don't need gay shit like motivation or discipline.

Drink a glass of water and then cry

Best cut in my life:
>get dumped by a girl i was mad in love with
>lose all craving for food, alcohol, weed, etc.
>Eat exactly same meal of chicken breast, rice and veggies for 3 months straight because depression took away my love for cooking
>Spending as much time as i can in the gym so im not at home lost in my thoughts
>stay away from video games since we used to do it together, so out of boredom i go early to sleep.

So thats the secret to cravings, get heartbroken while still believing in "only one for you"

I just want to motorboat her and have her sit on my face so bad.
>tfw no gf

I dont have money

Pop som M, drop som L, shoot some H

Cool people only say the first letter.

By giving in to them. Never repress anything, it's unhealthy.

I try to limit eating 4 times a day at most.

I have a set diet so its almost the same everyday.
Oats, 2 eggs and fruit for breakfast.
Whey milkshake between meals
Meat/chicken/fish and veggies for lunch
And a sandwich or quesadilla with a glass of whey + water.
It fills my macross, on weekends i usually dont worry about my diet since I eat whatever in most parties or family reunions.
As for craving whey between meals helps and being busy usually makes me forget about them.

I am quite aware Ill never achieve a good cut with this attitude though.

Just remind yourself that you will feel like shit after you break. Just like that moment of disgust immediately after masturbating.

by watching fat people eating everyday and those surgeries where the medic is removing fat from arteries

>Just like that moment of disgust immediately after masturbating

Never, ever felt anything like you're saying. I always get into laughing mood after fappin.

Chewing tobacco. I might get cancer, but at least I'm not going to get fat.

Oats usually fill me up until late in the day

I bought a tasty protein powder, I get to have a delicious shake everyday, helps reduce cravings

There are two kinds of responses ITT. Drugs and inneffective memes

I make what I want at home. Cheaper and I have more control of what goes into it.

That and I just make my regular meals tasty as fuck.

Can I buy one of these? Please tell me this is current.

I eat whatever I want whenever I want.
Lifting prevents me from ever getting fat.

Hell, I'm 42 and I'm here. There ain't no age limit.

just turned 30 and still here

>HERE FOREVER

Then leave now, faggot

I just look at trash maybefood like this and woah my appetite disappears like magic.

Eat a delicious salad