I was the first to shill Metaverse ETP now I bring you: HVN

Metaverse ETP at the time was an insanely undervalued project. I brought it to Veeky Forums and shilled it here for days, no one listed for a few days and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Now I bring you : HIVE (HVN)

You can see what the project does on their website: hive-project.net/

Why am I shilling this?
- 8M Market cap
- Amazing team with great commmunication
- Targetting trillion dollar industry
- Beta release of product next week
- New exchange listing on the 18th
- New website coming next week

Currently trading near ICO price.

If you listen early you will make money, dont FOMO buy in 1 week from now.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-blockchain.com/2017/07/20/coinagenda-europe-2017-blockchain-winners-announced/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sooner you kill yourself, the better the world will be as a result.

Kool storie brah

And there it is folks. Finally someone shilled a coin as "metaverse 2.0" just like I predicted. Bet you wish you listened and bought at 30k sats

I bought Metaverse at 30k sats, actually 32k, but its all the same.

This isn't Metaverse 2.0 but it will explode.

>I brought it to Veeky Forums
hahaha. you're not from around here are you little lady? i'm tired of you street shitting migrants shilling shitcoins and trying to bamboozle me. you're easy to recognize. trash.

OP is right. I've been accumulating for a week now. Only negative is the low volume atm

i shilled metaverse first

i'm the one that made that thread boyo kys

Wasn't any active threads when I shilled it. Anywho, this will explode, get ready for it.

It's not actually a shitcoin just research the website is it that hard to read for 2 minutes and do some DYOR?

Bought in some of this at 380 sats. I think we can reach 1500 in a few days easily.

>i'm here to shill this shitcoin
>it's not a shicoin go do some research
these escape from tarkov respawn timers are the devil. a website isn't going to convince me to buy your shitcoin, pajeet. etp was a good buy because it's retracing to its previous level; it just made sense. you can't compare your shitcoin to etp.

there were when i shilled it...

this.

lol you are so full of crap, trying to hype this shit coin with the greatness of MetaVerse, don't insult us and thing we are going to buy your bags.

its trading at ICO price why would I need you to buy my bags?

just research and see. Metaverse ETP got the same replies to the thread when it was first posted, enjoy jumping on when its already mooned as usual.

Crypto Cole is that you?

Just dropped 30k into this.

In one week I'll have a lamborghini.

See you guys at the dealership.

Forgot to add it won Coinagenda 2017 for best ICO: the-blockchain.com/2017/07/20/coinagenda-europe-2017-blockchain-winners-announced/

Thanks for the tip!

maybe not lamborghini but maybe a bugatti

what the fuck are you talking about, i was the one who shilled metaverse first

Does actually look good. Use case seem reasonable and without any competition on the blockchain I can see.

Damn, this shit jumped quick. Wanted to get in but then I saw devs are Slovenians...that is my country and it's 2'nd most corupted country in the world...I'll pass this Hive thanks

I shilled ETP first wtf

THANKS MISC BRO. LET'S GO BODYBUILD NOW.

I was the one who actually shilled it first.

i have a million hive
thanks for buying my bags, kek

Actually you can thank reddit for being the first
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/

that's my thread haha..

That is why I bought it the day it was posted. Great find! I really do believe it was you who started the awareness. It has snowballed from there. Thanks!

i posted it one month ago, when i bought my 1 mio hvn

You fucking mirin bitch?

There can only be one GOAT

nice

enjoy your 1mil hvn this project is going places.

They should have named it HIV cuz this shit is aids.

> New exchange listing on the 18th

Which exchange? Rather, how do you know of this?