So it took Christian Bale 6 months to go from 120 pounds skeletal to this

so it took Christian Bale 6 months to go from 120 pounds skeletal to this

he has been lifting for a while before that so muscle memory helped.

How long do you think it would take a skinnyfat noob to achieve this ? with right nutrition and exercise of course

You need steroids.

>Be actor in Hollywood
>Pay doctor for phony prescriptions for HGH
>buy best supps on market
>pay for best gym membership and professional training
>can afford a superb diet
You need a lot of time or a lot of money

even with steriods this is insane he did a really great job whatever the fuck he was doing

I think it's called eating. A fuckton. Compare his face in batman begins vs. american psycho, he was defs carrying more fat as batman than bateman.

Yeah I wasn't necessarily trying to say he didn't work for it. Bale is a god damn machine. Dude is the most committed mother fucker around (as far as actors go).

I want that body.

gotta get dubs to get the body m9

ok

these dubs?

No these.

No, these

Lookie here sport you gotta remember that actors are able to do this because it's their job. If they have a role they're prepping for, they'll eat sleep fuck and breathe prepping for it. They have private cooks to make their meals and top-of-the-line PTs that keep them on track. The only thing they have to do is work out and listen to their nutritionists and PTs.

and be on a bunch of gear

Christian I know you're on here post your Batman stack/blast lets go

Allow me to show them

>gets dubs
>doesn't know american psycho vs equilibrium

Also he was visibly leaner in dark knight v begins

Please kek, let me become Bateman. I'll forever chainsaw hookers in your name.

My goal

Noice

Fucking belgians and their inferiority complex. I've never been face to face with one but when it happens, shit's gonna go down I'm telling you.

>thinks chopping people is fun and has to be praised
Fuck off mudslime scum

Hollywood actors use steroids. It's a well known, but generally ignored fact.

Pretty sure King Leopold wasnt a muslim

But a massive cuck he was. Nice """""kingdom""""" btw

What was so bad about Belgium?

>What was so bad about Belgium?
The fact that it never was. It's an invention. One of those things you put in the middle of two bigger ones hoping they don't clash because of the little shit in between them.

Then that little shit starts feeling important, and wants to act the part. Thing is, it can't, because it is a little shit so it can not bully anyone around. Untill it founds out a little retard, and goes for it. Slaps the shit out of him in front of everyone just to show how it be considered among the big guys.

Thats belgium chopping nigger hands in africa.

And then, a couple of decades after things get serious, and they are the first ones that get (literally) ass fucked by everyone.

And their descendants nowadays post pics of niggers with chopped hands like it's fun, ignorant as they are, that by this they remind us of how beta their ancestors (and by genetics) they are.

Please lord kek bless me with gains.

shredded

I think i know why she bought it

Im here for the dubs

Very achievable natty, just triple the time frame

He roided, OP. It would take a noob 3-4 years to look like this natty.

yeah something like this OP.
He just has a lot of size and doesnt look great so you may as well just lift for strength and eventually youll look like this but strong af

easy