Chancoin is becoming increasingly popular! It is only a matter of time before people are making Twitch streams on...

Chancoin is becoming increasingly popular! It is only a matter of time before people are making Twitch streams on Chancoin discord's freshness.

Chancoin Official Discord:
discord.gg/BQEr4P

>Question of the day:
When is Bitcoin going back to $0.07?

Wrong

No, it is true my friend. The people online ratings have increased by double in 1 month.

Seems like the third thread today. When people start shitting on your scam in the first few posts do you fags just delete the thread and make a new one or what? Fuck this tryhard meme spam

Not 1 thread has been deleted on my sight. It is a stupid move to ever do around here.

>pic related

>deleting threads

That's not how Veeky Forums works buddy

everyone look at this reddit scum, trying to push reddit gold for Veeky Forums and pretending like he's been here for more than a few months. protip: look in the bottom right hand corner where it says "delete" redditard

I have made threads which I have tried to delete, but all it does is throws me to a different url, and the thread was still live.

thank you for this invigorating story, scamcoiner. your words are so valuable to me, as you post bad memes pumping your scam. i will really take what you said to heart.

Chancoin is alternative currency.

nice! just dumped 100k!

nice! Invest some of that in Chancoin. ;)

awful scam desu

You still have alot to learn

Take notes on the chinklink shills

One eye on you, one eye on Chancoin.

what?

Huh?

That shit never works newfriend, try it yourself

24H volume 78$
sage

It recently survived an apocalypse, and it made Chancoin stronger than ever! Watch it.

That recent announcement is some pretty exciting stuff!!
Won't be long now till chancoin hits 2k sat

Happy sunday, fellers!

Check em.