Do you shave your hairy ass?

Do you shave your hairy ass?

My plump asian ass is smooth and soft as a 12 year old girls, but as thicc as a 21 year old woman in her prime.

does having a nice ass make up for being asian?

hairy dude here

i shave my back, upper arms and shoulders, and trim around my dong and oysters. I was getting into the shower the other day and realized that this makes it look like I am wearing hair capri pants.

Never heard of anyone needing to trim their butt before though, know a lot of guys shave the back.

Dunno what to do. Can't imagine any girl under like 28 not being instantly turned off seing that.

Shave it once in a while. Shave my back and ball sack regularly. Trim the chest. Hairy as fuck
Girls will say ' I don't mind' but they all do.
Kill me

ass just as hairy as leg on the cheeks and just gets thicker the closer you get to the ol' smelly crevasse.

Spanish guy here, my ass is almost as hairy as my legs

dont really know if i should shave it or not

Not really, most girls don't take me seriously. I get a lot of girls touching my butt playfully. Its weird but at least I get to do the same thing to them without it being creepy.

>assand pubes are super hairy
>Cant grow mustache or beard
>25yrsold
Kill me

Portuguese guy here, be a smart iberiabro and shave your crack. Don't you hate getting shit dreadlocks?
Also, I sometimes shave a small patch off my inner thighs because I'm thicc and the friction has on occasion left me quite uncomfortable.

>Hairy ass
>Only used hair removal gel once because of field lice
>Weird feeling, never again
>Am gay, and other guys tend to dig it.

If someone minds to the point that they won't sleep with you, move into someone better, famalam

I started shaving my taint and crack recently because my gf loves rimming. Even if we do break up, I think I'll keep shaving since it feels really good to be hairless down there.

>Rimming
>gf

Yeah okay

Never shave your ass. Last thing you want is ass stubble, then sitting on that all day. That's a recipe for ingrown hairs and infected follicles. Buy a pair of clippers, use a the shortest guard and trip.

>Shit dreads

Ayy jejmao
Today I had one connecting both cheeks, felt tense af when I sat down in the shitter.

> Veet Or Nair
> spread ass cheeks infront of mirror
> apply
> follow inscrutions to the minute and wash off
> enjoy smooth ass and noisy farts

>mfw hairy kiwi ass
Only faggots will get this reference

My gf likes the way my hairy ass (i'm ginger) is.

Don't shave it. I'm with right gal. She loves how hairy i am.

I'm thinking of getting nair for my ass cheeks and just using scissors to trim inside my asshole. I'm getting tired of pulling out shit nodules from my tangled asshole hair with tp all the time.

My ass is the hairiest part of me, and no I don't shave it.

I'm not getting any pussy tho, so it doesn't come up

hairy butts are fun

Hairy latin, and I dont shave my shit. Clip taint and pubes down to manageable lengths to ease cleanup.

No woman has ever complained about my body hair and I'm over 4 dozen now.

Lasered it off years ago. No regrets

When you take a dump, is it like a hairnet filled with peanut butter?

fucked up haired dude reporting in

my arse is hairless naturally but the smelly middle has all the hairs and gotta keep it short so as to not smell like shit.

My gf doesn't even touch my ass too much so she doesn't care

dude

Not exactly, but it does get it surprisingly almost smooth. No dingleberries on me.