twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get clothes a size smaller than usual

>be a manlet
>train for two years
>buy fitted clothing

or just roid kek

Don't wear black either

>buying fitted clothes and smaller clothes

Confirmed for not having a decent bone structure. I'm not half as shredded as the guys in the photo, it does help that I have a large ribcage and shoulders.

>size smalls are too tight and make me look like a total tool
>size medium is like wearing a tent

who else is a barrel chested manlet?

buy snug fitting clothes duh

>can't fill out a medium

Holy shit these are the people I am interacting with everyday

gym shark is highschool fagwad tier

lol exactly what i thought

Post unclothed torso

Who da bitch in middle?

im the same.... 5'9... 160 pounds
actually its not tight enough i look like a tool, but im getting there desu

nikki blackketter
legit fit story, although her boobers are fakers

Thats not her

instagram.com/robingallantt/

Nice lad on the left

Chad on the right

My man

>gymshark
>polo shirt so tight it's about to burst

I can't fucking believe this shit.

They're all wearing gymshark dipshit

It's just shitty brand promoting

Why not?

Black is slimming

Are you actually retarded? Go back and read the comment you replied to, then feel like the moron you are.

you're both idiots

As a natty:
>buy really small, tight fitting clothes that make you look like a tryhard
>Put on a fucktonne of weight (especially on arms, chest, upper back) and look kinda shitty shirtless

Holy shit the pelvic tilt on that fork looks like pic related

same here

small makes me look like a fag but the shoulders fit
med the shoulders dont fit and the sleeves are too long

this. Its a struggle b/c the people that get the most praise in cbts are lean guys most of whom would look shitty in clothes.
Kinda think that being big + strong + looking good in clothes >>>> small + lean + looking okay in clothes

>>size smalls are too tight and make me look like a total tool

How short are you? I'm 5'9" and fit a Large just fine

That feel when Large fits pretty damn well, sometimes go for XL if i want a looser fit,

6'3

Be big.

>>size medium is like wearing a tent
>who else is a barrel chested manlet?

i think you might not know what "barrel chested" means

5'9 here

kek I wear large and look fucking great

>6'3
>muh lengthy torso doe!

lol fag

Basic as fuck

posture bordering on centaur mode there

The fuck is wrong with her back

you must be a big guy :)

She must be really insecure to walk and pose with this posture, using her thighs to make it look like she has a bigger ass.

do people agree desu ka?

shadows from body contours don't show up on black as well

Yessiree :)

This

Agreed

the QT in the middle has a banging bod

bet those legs & thighs thicc af

Would take out to dinner and smash, desu

Nice xiaomeme redmeme, faggot.

>tfw You put on clothes from pre lifting days and they're nice and snug

Feels good

>tfw large shirts are too baggy

>tfw medium shirts fit great...except your nipples are popping out

I fucking hate it

Its strange that you can see that they are gay just by looking at their faces. They both fuck each other in the ass.

Kinda agree. Small+lean still look great in a properly fitted shirt, but not 'big'

> there are people posting on Veeky Forums that can not physically fill out a medium shirt

>tfw 200lb in between L and XL
>tfw its always a gamble whenever i order something online
>the size charts are worthless

have chad get you pregnant

I would fug all three on them

>Buying clothes a size too small

PMSL fucking pathetic.

By being big

Would fug grill in video

I'm 6'3 and have to wear XL for my shoulders/ chest
The problem is the shirt is always really loose around my stomach

learn to sew

Alright I'm going to give you a fucking serious reply.

For shirts:
- If the sleeves are short, they should end below your delts but you should be able to see your triceps. If the sleeves come past your triceps, you lose most of the visual width of your arms, and if you can see delts you look like a tryhard poosi wearing a girl shirt.
- If the sleeves are long, they need to be tight enough to show the definition of your arms without shrink-wrapping them, as that makes them look smaller unless the material is very thin/stretchy.
- It should be fitted around your chest and back but not around your waist. If you have any lower body size, a shirt that's too fitted in the waist will give you a feminine hourglass shape.

So would I

I'm a manlet, so any medium off the rack is OK in the chest, but it's as long as a dress on me.

Your mom is slimming

>this is the difference between 6'2" and 5'8".

LANKLETS BTFO

>wearing T-shirts unironically in public
>not wearing tailored long sleeve shirts every day

Fucking poorfags

Do you mean at the waist?

I'm 5'8" and a medium fits pretty damn well.

What is your chest and/or shoulder measurements? (E.g. what size jacket do you wear?)

>being so poor you need to imitate what you think wealth looks like instead of just
>wearing what's comfortable and easy because you don't give a shit

>I wouldn't be the person I am today without Jeff, he has helped shape who I am - which is a much more wise, kind, caring and patient person. Ilu #mcm #heisveryprettyontheoutsidetho #hng
and he's 5'5 but slouches to 5'2 so we appear the same height loll

instagram.com/p/BEoZa7lMFFI/?taken-by=robingallantt

HIS BOYFRIEND IS A 5'5 MANLET, EXPLAIN ME THIS RIGHT NOW Veeky Forums

>what is standing closer the to camera

>not giving a shit how you look

May as well be fat. Clothes that fit don't have as much to do with wealth as they have to do with common sense. Maybe when you decide to grow up you'll stop wearing plastic shorts and hanes undershirts and get yourself some big boy clothes

aight m9, go back to your tier 50 wannabe professional life. The goal is never to be the well dressed guy, the goal is to be the guy well dressed people want to work for.

Why do you think comfortable and easy is somehow slovenly? Nothing wrong with plain tshirt and jeans m9

>those 5 inches will make this much of a difference

Don't be small.

I feel pretty sorry for Jeff nippard despite him being a manlet. Pretty sure she cucked him

She left him for some apparel selling jew.

Jeff is pretty cool desu, good videos about science and physiology

Hanes undershirts are fucking great.

6 inches = half a foot
>not being noticeable

Don't be small
Also this, just don't be a subhuman incel.

I wear 3XL and I look fuarking hyoog

dem man tits. five years from now that dude is gonna be looking like robert paulson

have broad shoulder, thick traps, big arms. people will be able to tell you lift in anything besides an xxl hoodie

nigga i'll dig that ass out like an excavator. i swear to god

This right here -> I'm a 5'8'' manlet and mediums fill out fine but the length is just ridiculous. The bottom of the shirts go past my fucking glutes. Makes me look like a child.

Why is it so hard to find shirts that aren't fucking elongated to hell and back? What's a store that sells good fitting shirts for manlets?

In the end we all end up like Robert Paulson

KEK
5'4 manlet here, 60kg XS is my go to, S fits depending on brand, and M is baggy as fuck.

Don't even get me started on Jeans. It's sometimes impossible to find a male 26 - 28

Also long tshirts are in style atm, for some reason people these days like those shirts that go down to thier damn knees

Forgot to mention Good manlet stores are YD. Connors. (they both go down to XXS in tshirts and are stretchy as fuck) H&M (in australia), Topman and jayjays for cheap stuff

Buy American Apparel and other shit that isn't Hanes and Walmart-tier. I bought a gay Walking Dead shirt online and it's fitted like you would want.

This is the future of marketing. Instead of 10 million dollars a year in billboards magazines and paper ads, 100 girls who are carbon copies of this one will get maybe 10k a year each depending on number of followers to post a few shots like this a day for the brand. And the amazing thing is that sales will be better than 20 years ago, for a tenth of the budget.

6'0 and 145 lbs here. This board is Veeky Forums, not /lift/. Try to keep that in mind.

But that's fucking hot

not sure why i kekked and dropped my phone but i did

>>instagram.com/p/BEoZa7lMFFI/?taken-by=robingallantt

Don't wear clothes

No homo

>he wasn't around when it was Fitness and Health, and later became Veeky Forums

Looks like we're going to have to change it again to clear it up for you, newfag

just buy polos and tuck the shit in your pants ffs
>5'10
>160
>never a hassle to find clothes that fit
>feels good man

I knew she left him, but who is the jew she left him for?

Fitted around arms shoukder n chest is what matters. You dont want it to hug ur waist unless your a chick in a tight dress

There are clothing companies that make clothes specifically for small guys, maybe it's time you admit it

/r9k2+pol2+occasionalylifting/

Wear shirts that are labeled as athletic fit/athletic cut, they make all the difference. I'll upload pics in a little while to demonstrate.

>Hanes undershirts are fucking great.

I love the way hanes undershirts fit my body, but I can never wear them as t shirts because they make my nipples stand out so much