Why aren't you Veeky Forums yet?

>Why aren't you Veeky Forums yet?

Food

Not able to workout and recover very well, because going to school full time and working full time doesn't leave much time to eat or sleep well. Feels bad man. Anyone else with this problem, what do?

ruined body with crappy eating the last few years.
Currently fixing it.
People actually commented on my weight loss.

Been stuck in a robot

I'm in the process thanks for asking :)

>>Why aren't you slash fit slash yet?

KY my man.

There's time, I've done it senpai. What're you studying?

spinning my wheels with diet
probably not trying my hardest on the lifts

also this problem with getting these killer headaches whenever I squat is holding me back...that shit puts so much tension in my neck and shoulder muscles which and combined with the exertion, it fucks me up for the rest of the day

Because I am low test due to the meds I take (spironolactone) and I'm not training to be huge anyway. Just my glutes and cardio

Living with my parents

It's only been 7 weeks cutting into >30% bf

Why?

Not enough shekels to move out yet

Im too poor to eat properly. Most I can get is 1g brotein per 1kg bw. I know it sounds like a meme, but I really cant do it right now.

I need a job that I can do with my autismo and studies.

I like beer and food. Being 5`7 also doesn't help.

Because it takes time to reverse 23 years of being a lazy cunt who eats too much

Wouldn't being short make it easier to get muscular proportions and be Veeky Forums?

Same.
Also fucked up knees from being a tub of lard for too long.

it feels good at first when people start noticing but then it gets really annoying when everything anyone speaks to you is about your weight loss

it's not that bad, most people I talk to are people that see me daily and don't really notice the weight loss.
It's mostly people I don't see that often.

Well I guess it depends on the amount of weight you lose. I lost around 25 kg and at the middle of that cut people didnt notice much at first but when I needed new clothes and bought them they suddenly started saying that I am unrecognizable.

im fairly muscular by normie standards but I struggle get below 20%bf with my appetite and all.

I'll never be as big as my pump. People can say what they like but I'll never be Veeky Forums.

It's a goalpost you have to keep moving otherwise you'll never make it.

I fucking eat too much, I've been trying to fix it. Just been having trouble

>tfw doing this AND have to maintain gf and social life

fucking hell lad, gonna have to hand in my notice and join /rice&beans/ soon

>I'll never be as big as my pump.

TAKE SOME CREATINE, SON. IT'LL SWELL YOUR MUSCLES AND KEEP EM SWOLE.

My pump gets bigger though.

These threads are pure cringe

how old is she? i havent seen her age posted anywhere on her profile

because im fat and have depresion because uhm zyzz died