What should I do if I'm doing my barbell glute bridges and I lock eyes with a grill who's using the leg abductor?

What should I do if I'm doing my barbell glute bridges and I lock eyes with a grill who's using the leg abductor?

Raise your pelvis like Elvis

Flash your stash like cash

Turn around 360 degrees and walk the dinosaur.

Uh, that is clearly the leg adductor, not abductor

Stare into her eyes ans sync your thrusts to her movements.
If she reciprocates, walk over talk to her then fuck her rawdog in the parkinglot.

why do girls love this machine so much?

what benefits does it have?

It's a good squat accessory. Helps fix imbalances

So you're all saying I should whip my dick out and make this face

wish me luck bros

I have no fucking idea why women love this machine. They probably think it does the same thing as kegels without the effort

They want the mires
Plus more then a few probably have a few orgasms on it.
So, they go to the gym when the most chads and jamals and vincent wangs are there, where something tight and slightly slutty, and sit on the look at my cunt machine and masturbate.

Which one is the one that's good for squats? I feel like my knees cave too easily at heavy weights.
I always get the machines confused

I never see the girls using it squat though

in fact I've only ever seen one girl squat in my gym and it was with the smith machine

they don't even leg press, the use this machine or the leg curl

also they seem to use super low weight for a hundred reps instead of using a weight that actually taxes them for fewer reps

why do girls do this, are they just ignorant to how to train?

Ignorance and attention seeking

Women are just stupid in everything except being hypergamic backstabbing cheating whores.

do you need to let something out bro

Because the don't want to look like a Veeky Forums girl and want to burn fat and build endurance and tone. That and the average woman loves those types of workouts.

To tell you the truth, they are doing exactly what they need to do to get that.

The only people telling women they need to lift heavily, butch up, and get swole are drug shillers, lifting program shillers and homosexuals.

Do you believe that 100 reps of no effort is more effective than 10 reps of 80%?

More effective at what?
Elaborate.

Wink

>tone

It's really easy to do a moderate amount of weight and my guess is cosmo told them it'll make their cooter tight

You're one of those stupid people who think tone isn't a real thing because some wannabe fitness shill said it while trying to make a name for themselves aren't you?

Do you honestly think that by pretending that it's not a real thing that you somehow are different from the sheeple?

try either widening your stance or forcibly spread your legs on the descent.

What are Vincents?

Asian Chads.

The abductor can help hide violin hips

really good for hip stability and really improves your squat/deadlift. i assume women just want attention on it. I have never seen one go over 75 lbs at my gym. I routinely get on there and use 200 lbs

You burn more fat with fewer hard reps than you do with more easier reps. Your heartrate also elevates much quicker. High reps to "tone" and "blast fat" is a complete myth, like the wage gap.

put your head between her thighs and let her crush your head.

Look her up and down. Look at her crotch for a second. Make sure she sees you do this. Then look back up at her, smile just a little. The message you're trying to send is "yeah, I'm checkin you out, what are you gonna do about it?" Then go back to your workout.

Like anywhere else, if she likes you she will like this, and if not then she won't. But you'll never know otherwise.