Did DNP for 5 days (200mg)

>did DNP for 5 days (200mg)
>only lost 3lbs
Not happy about this but it's better than regular dieting

So if I go for 15 days straight I can lose 10lbs which should make me happy for a while

Other urls found in this thread:

poleaboo.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun with your cataracts

Rather be blind than have body fat

Are you fucking stupid

No, I just really want to be skinny

all those people used high doses or low doses for long periods

kekd

Wasn't joking

anecdotal evidence isn't evidence. i would wager i have consumed more dnp over the last 4 years than anyone in your screenshot and have perfectly healthy eyes as of last month.

what is the % risk of cataracts in men?

5 days of 200 isn't noticeable side-effect wise. 3lbs loss in 5 days is not bad if you changed no other behaviour

2 cycles of 21 days x 500mg

Lost 30lb, no negative sides besides sweating.

Now what you cuck?

Trying to drop 10 lbs before Halloween doing 21 days at 250 mg. Doing keto, currently eating some meatballs. Pic related.

>STILL no before and after pics.

You should be able to drop 10lbs in under 21 days even without proper diet

>before and after pics for 3lbs of weight loss

Hence me keking both at your stupidity and implication that one can't lose bodyfat without resorting to industrial dye meme poison

Dinitro or dnpsauce? And how do I get in contact with them?

>Being this fucking LAZY that you can't just eat a deficit

Fucking degenerates enjoy your cataracts.

do you guys not have a job or something?
How can you just choose not to be able to function in normal society for 2 weeks?

Dieting normally is just too slow

200mg DNP doesn't do that and if you are heavily sweating etc, it's time to get off

I am NEET though (Just over 1 year)

DNPUK

>I am NEET though (Just over 1 year)
exactly my point

>You are everyone on this planet

you lose weight to get healty you fucking stupid cuntface stop destroying your body and fuckin stop shoveling food in to ur mouth.

>this is what your average DNP user looks like

PMSL

He did 26 days.

Example #2 of an average DNP user

poleaboo.wordpress.com/

That's pretty decent, how much did he lose?

>I won a round of russian roulette
>This means russian roulette is not dangerous

DNPUK from dnpuk.com or the user on le epik rebbid?

Does anyone have a link to an updated pastebin?
I can only find an old one from last year and the sources haven't been replying

The site but I think the owner is the reddit user too

Is it possible to buy from the site without paying Cash on Delivery? It says I can choose my payment method but that's the only one available

It's not really cash on delivery

The guy will email you and you'll make a bank transfer
If his email gets blocked, he'll email you personally in around a weeks time

He's not, so he says.
Are you in Europe? Did he have stealth? Are they dosed correctly you find?

>DNPUK
>we use instant online payment with money back buyer protection :-) its as easy as paying you pals :)

I think he uses paypal.

I'm in the UK, the package didn't say "DNP" on it if that's what you're asking, just a little clear plastic tub with some DNP caps

Can't tell if they're dosed correctly but they're certainly not completely fake, I don't get the sweats but I get feelings of hunger more often

I've bought from him
He'll email you with bank details

Fuck sorry i quoted the wrong guy in my prev.
Thanks for your answer.

well bank transfers aren't exactly refundable.

Yeah, well, I bought from him and everything seems fine, I was rec'd by another guy (on /r9k/)

Probably shouldn't buy if you're outside the UK, if I want to offer some caution

Started today. WILL update after 30 days. I'm no bitch you can count on me.
Starting @ 240.8lbs

You fat or is that mostly muscle?

Not judging

No worries. I'm not only fat I'm obese brah. I'm 5ft 8 so it's a big deal. I started at 260ish and got on a legit diet plan and more disciplined now using scooby's calorie/meal plan deal I found on the sticky. I'm going to begin starting strength today as well and continue the DNP and diet of ~1800-2000 calories my tdee is 2800 calories

Good lad

I'm 5'8 but trans, that's why I'm trying to get below 130lbs
I got from 170+ down to 150 with just dieting over 3 months but I want faster results

Thanks for that last tidbit bro. Live in the US. Got fucked over by someone shilling himself here

What's your goal weight?

Is DNP outright illegal in the US or just illegal to market as a weight loss drug?

becareful. And since this is Veeky Forums I wanna say ,despite I'm sure you've heard it before, individuals who go through the with trans surgeries-which are impossible bc you can never change biology- majority end up an heroing.. All ideas are permissible in terms of coming to terms with having them but not all ideas are legit to act out. My heart goes out to user so look ahead at the overwhelming majority that went down the road you are starting to go towards, I don't think that's what you honestly want. But congrats in your proper diet and discipline

illegal for human consumption