Don't be a dick, Veeky Forums

Don't be a dick, Veeky Forums.

Aside from the teenager the others can't compete with me even 10 years later so no

Wrong

The Gym in 2016

-If you see someone doing something, who gives a shit? Do your own workout you fucking fag

How to gym:
1. show up
2. work out
3. talk or don't talk to people, I don't give a shit

"It's ok user, you'll get to know plenty of people at the gym after awhile!"
>year later
>still wishing I was the only person there

i mustve signed up with the perfect gym because this is what its like 100% of the time. even when its full, no one fucking talks to anyone unless its a PT talking with a client. occasionally youll have someone ask for a spot, but thats it.

>when you accidentally make eye contact with someone

who here /gymbully/?

I love slamming my deadlifts down and meanmugging the twink dyel skellies. When they ask to work in I just glare at them until they leave. One guy even started crying once.

Then I go and jerk off in the showers, making eye contact with everyone who comes in. Gotta establish dominance bro.

Sounds reasonable enough. Nothing offensively wishy washy feely here

I think this is the case 90% of the time. Yesterday a chad stopped doing flyes when I went in front of him to grab some weights and gave me a smuggish stare with his head popped back, that's the most dickish experience I've had so far

I don't smile at anyone and certainly don't waste my time helping anyone in the gym. I'm there to work.

I do not permit anyone to use the equipment I want when I want it.

I put the plates where I want, when I want and no-one dare say a word to me about it.

I never tip the receptionist.

Cry me a river. It's my home gym.

The gym is not for socializing, you fucking goof.

The second my glorious body touched the iron at the gym and my Workout begins, I start getting tunnel vision and am not aware of anything around me, all I see is the weight that need to be lifted. This mode lasts until I've eaten my postworkout meal.
Don't get distracted by other people in the gym, you need to fully concentrate on the lifts you're about to do, this will grant most possible gains.

I saw a dude yesterday laying horizontal across the GHR machine with a barbell, rowing the fucking bar like a kayak. Don't tell me what to do OP, if you do meme shit like that I'm gonna snicker.

>Smile at self conscious over weight girl
>She gets creeped out and then snaps/instagrams you when you're not looking and makes fun of you to everyone else

>Help old guy
>Doesnt take kindly to younger people knowing more than they do, takes offense

>Gangly teen mimicing my workout
>Idiot thinks he can lmao 2pl8 after a warmup with two 10's
>Ends up in the hospital like that one user who thought he could do his bodyweight in squats despite never touching a weight in his life

Fuck this picture

Are you kidding me. everytime I tried give advice to ppl snapping their shit up. they all get mad and 4 months later they make ZERO Gains then accuse me of roids
can't wait to move out to this shithole

>some girl complaining about her shoulders hurting
>tell her to drop the upright rows
>b-but my friend say they are good
>enjoy your snapped shit

nah I got my recent job just by being friends with this older dude who is the manager of the local gas station here. making $10 an hour doing fuck all
gotta make those social gains brah

>he doesn't know about the horizontal ham rows

Not going to make it.

Something like this.

My brother told me he used to get made fun of in the locker room by the powerlifters, but he's a fag.

you are doing it wrong user, just after 3 months going to the same gym, I know most of the people there and greet everyone. Its pretty cool actually, having someone to chat with between the sets.

She's so fucking hot
>Tfw 5'8 1/2

I never meant to be /gymbully/
>be generally nice guy
>to the point that people will comment with things like "user, you're always in such a cheery mood, it's just really fun to talk to you
>go to the gym
>deadlift and back accessories day
>square up on platform, warm up sets go nicely, feeling in the zone
>it's pretty crowded since its 4 pm at a uni gym
>that mother fuckers walking real close to the next set of plates I'm about to put on
>fucking livid that someone would think to take my fucking plates
>false alarm, just walking by
>continue with next set
>it's even more crowded
>they're next to my other plates again
>some guy straight in front of me is just staring from the bench
>out of nowhere another guy fucking high steps over the end of the bar like he didn't just deserve death
>see opportunity in split second and explosively deadlift lmao4pl8 into another man's crotch
>rip out headphones,
>YOU LEARN TO WALK YA FUCKING FRUITCAKE
>don't know what came over me, extremely embarrassed, I have to leave
>run towards the exit
>open the door, get on the floor

>1.5 years ago
>fat piece of shit, just do cardio and machines at gym
>no one says a word to me
>now
>been lifting for 9 months, numbers aren't amazing but pretty high compared to others at my gym
>not as much of a fat shit
>all the fucking old people constantly trying to talk to me and ask me for workout tips and diet tips

fuck off im not there to help anyone piss of you prick

> tfw there is a small community of regulars that hang out together
> they will never talk to you

It's a gym, not a fucking safe space. All of these people need to be shamed, embarrassed and psychically assaulted, this is how the real world is. the gym is a place to toughen up, not bitch out.

> You see that overweight girl

No, overweight people are effectively invisible to me. It's like my brain doesn't even want to acknowledge that something that disgusting can exist.

Muh niguh

Why not tell that teenager to do a beginner's routine?

>tfw gym regulars start giving you head nods

>1/2
kek

>been going to gym for 3 years
>now im a regular
>people always be nice with me and make small talks

I wish i was new so people ignores me

Or, you know, lift weights.

That's also a thing you can do at the gym.

Something, something

Dinosaur

you see that white boy thinkin he has a chance with that white woman? kindly remind him white pussy belongs to long and strong black cock.

Every place where people go to do stuff is for socializing if there's more than one person in it

Sometimes I get scares of coming into contact with weirdo people like you but then I remember you're too autistic to actually go and interact with others so even if I see you I won't even notice you so it's all good

Sounds depressing as fuck.
At my gym we're 20-30 bros who all lift and talk shit. Many of us stay for 4-5 hours just talk shit. We're like regulars at a pub. Its amazing! Makes going to the gym fucking great, not only because I love lifting but also because of all the bros.

>guaranteed replies

I have one of those resting murder faces. Today, in between songs I heard this roided out dude tell the guy he was training, that I give him a bad vibe because I always have a mean look on my face.

Kind of made me chuckle, he's huge and ripped. I guess I know why he doesn't make eye contact or nod when we pass.

Pretty sure I was accidentally a dick to a guy in the gym the other day

>guy asks how much the bar is, clearly new
>tell him 45 lbs
>haha well I'll start with 50, gonna take me a while to get to where you guys are at
>chuckle cause I'm uncomfortable

Sorry dude, I wasn't laughing at you