Stepping over a barbell

>Stepping over a barbell

I seriously hope none of you are this disrespectful.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/coaches/katie-chasey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if I touch the bar with my dick?

What a pretentious cunt

jsjwjjsjdhffjdjdjwbahayahahaha

I go around the barbell whenever possible but I guide/roll a loaded bar with the middle of my foot but not the sole.

I hope she's jacked if she's gonna be making up bullshit gym etiquette

If you are using the equipment, use it any way you want; just clean up after

Having said that, it is terribly disrespectful to step over someone elses bar in order to move through

MOTHERFUCKER DID YOU JUST FOOTJOB THIS BARBELL JESUS CHRIST IT CAME AND NOW I GOTTA RECALIBRATE THIS SHIT

>sport of weightlifting
>girl
The fact that im stronger than this bitch, despite doing hard drugs and rubbing my dick all over the bar, tells you something about her dedication to the sport of weightlifting.

I kick my bar before every exercise.

I also use my foot to position it.

I also straddle the bar to remove weights.

Sometimes I straddle too much and cum on the bar.

Then I piss and shit on it, because that bar is my bitch.

I own that shit. It's me v the bar.

I don't owe it any respect. I make it respect me.

What am I gonna do, be benching lmao2.5 plate one day, and be like "Good sir, Mr. Bar, I think you have me beat. Best to allow to to crush my chest now because throwing you to one side would be disrespectful, before I go tell my mother that I am shredded."

GIT FOOKED

That when you explosive deadlift "accidentally" when they have one foot over the bar.

I see Mattie touch the bar with her foot all of the time, and she looks much bigger than the girl in OP pic. OP pic is dyel.

breakingmuscle.com/coaches/katie-chasey

>mfw the chick who wrote this looks like this

Dude, if that camera mysteriously broke or wasn't there..that would have turned into a gangbang.

>and this
STAHP WOMAN

""""""""""""""american coaches"""""""""""""""""""""""
spend more time working on their people skills instead of training
bunch of scam artist

I'll agree that slamming the bar is disrespectful to the owner and maybe people nearby, but this chick is a poser.

i to have to constantly remind myself not to rape, the SJWs were right

She must be genuinely autistic

Has her own special set of random rules and gets all uppity if someone doesnt follow them

>mfw when she was going for this

>and got this

>there are unwritten rules of the gym
>step over my barbell
>guy standing by bench throws a 10 pound plate at my head
>charge the bench
>locker rooms clear
>lifting umpire ejects me and plate thrower
>suspended 5 lifting days

You should have gone to OP's gym where all the uselessness rules ARE written and you have to sign a contract that you won't hurt the weights' feelings.

sorry I dont like planet fitness

Those are Eastern Block weightlifting rules.

Sheiko has you doing 10 pushups for violating the rules.

Nah, breh. He doesn't care.

Don't look directly at the bar

they are not random rules, but they are not common in the west. klokov spoke about it in one of his interviews. he's doing seminars in america and was shocked by how they didn't respect the barbell

Apologize when you grab the bar.

>respecting a piece of iron
ok, Autismo

Looks like somne dumb cunt got fucked by a Russian Chad, and by proxy took stupid Russian barbell prejudice too seriously.

>women making up bullshit rules just to be a bitch

Well I for one am shocked and have never seen this before.

>tfw I do both of these

I hope she see's me doing this one day so I can trigger her

>go on a tour of a new gym
>see a bar
>have some protein in my pocket like always
>chuck it on the ground in front of the bar
>gym manager throws a shit fit, starts yelling at me, calling me a stupid motherfucker, asking didn't I read the sign, points to a placard over the south wall
>DO NOT FEED THE BARS
>apologize and leave in a hurry
>read later about how bumper plates are going extinct because visitors to gyms don't respect the rules and are wrecking the ecology
>feel sick and want to kill myself

Fuck guys I was supposed to be the steward of my children's future.

Who straddles the bar to take off weight? This seems much more difficult than walking to the side like she advocates. The whole respect thing is weird but from a practical position it makes sense.

kek

who cares

as long as you dont damage the equipment or yourself then i can't see why its an issue

I own my barbell. I bought it with my money. Get fucked in the face cunt

>38905376

Typical female behavior. Once they get into an area of interest, hobby, industry etc. They start making arbitrary rules so they can be offended when people break them.

I bought at an Olympic barbell at a yard sale once for $10. Since I go to a gym and I'm not that autistic guy that brings his own barbell, I threw it up in the rafters in my garage to do pullups on. Is this disrespectful?

You might as well shit your country's flag then set it on fire.

Should I take it down, wipe it off, and take it to the gym with me? Is it too late? My garage is old and shitty, it's only a step up from being outside desu

Related, I read about an Indian lady who treats books like this. She and her family won't put their foot on a book and if they accidentally do, they'll bow to the book

I knew an Indian family like that, they wouldn't butt a buttcheek on a toilet

That ass smack kek

oh you

NEVER look a barbell in the eyes

This is one of the weirdest weirdest-boner things I've ever seen

Depends how I feel I'm superstitious but yeah stepping over the bar is bad juju.

>not touching it with your foot
im not risking quickly bending over or kneeling down and tweaking something to "respect the sport" if I've been lifting heavy or warming up with posture and position already

Yea because boris sheiko was shreddedededd, right?

I straddle
Get at me.
Shit is the easiest

Have you ever hit yourself in the dick while unloading?

>he doesn't wear a cup to deadlift

Enjoy your reduced sensitivity

do you have turbo-manlet arms or something

No I voted for Reagan u lil shit

Wtf is this ultra queer shit?

:)

lol

>dat fookin burger
Hnnnng

thats how my parents were actually. no books on the floor, dont touch a book with ur feet etc.

>tfw you sit at home on ass and eat PIZZA while CHEDOROVICH trains respectfully with BARBELL

she's probably a bit autistic, but kinda has a point in regards to people treating the equipment like shit.

>deadlift day.
>as I'm resting between sets, standing next to the bar and obviously using it, two bimbos walk-up and start jabbering.
>one sits on the bar with her swamp ass, the other puts her foot (clad in shoes that probably never were washed) right on the spot where I grip the bar and starts scrapping the gunk on it off the knurling.

>old dudes using 5kg plates to scratch hair/dead-skin off legs/lower-back.

>every dyel twink dropping stacks as loudly as possible after incline pressing 135lbs for 6.5 tortured half-reps.

>kids splashing their shitty energy drinks all over the floor or equipment.

And it's usually the same kind of people who get pissy when someone chews gum in their car or doesn't use a coaster in their home.

>6.5 half reps
So 3.25 reps?

Fuck familia I have been stepping over the bar in an ex-USSR country for months now.
An Im the foreign boi who doesnt speak the language too

Im scared now
I meant no disrespect comrade barbell

>that fuckin guy who brings his own bar

what an autist

It is called lifting in a homegym, dingus

Why would i pay membership fees to use a barbell when i own one?

You didnt say you owned a rack

I adjust its position with my feet if I need to, or I step over it. Literally who gives a fuck? I've never heard of anyone caring about such a ridiculous non-issue before.

>using your feet around something is disrespectful
>you can disrespect an inanimate piece of metal that has no feelings and no ego

What a dumb bitch

How the fuck is he supposed to know you have a home gym? the default position to take after reading your shitpost is that you bring your barbell to the gym

Never oppress the bar.
Don't shame the bar.
The bar doesn't conform to your beauty standards.
All bars are equal.
Always ask for consent to touch the bar.
Thank the bar for letting you workout.

>you straddle the BAR while your GF straddles CHADROVICH

Imagine being a human who put their dick between her quivering ass cheeks.

what a bunch of ocd bullshit

>in the zone between warmup sets
>pumped to put on plates for a new PR
>not thinking, straddle the bar to get a good grip while I slide a plate on
>gym commissar sees me
>drags me out back to be shot by the gym firing squad

>firing squad
>bad

The smith machine is still in use in my gym, janny had to clean blood from the ceiling the last time.

it means you want to fug the barbell, there can be no greater honor

It's is that kind of stuff you see at serious state run Olympic gyms. So at the end of the day all you really have is a group of people pretending to be more serious that they really are.

is there a version with sound?

>the other puts her foot (clad in shoes that probably never were washed) right on the spot where I grip the bar and starts scrapping the gunk on it off the knurling.

I hope you beat the shit out of that girl

If you look on YouTube for hookgrip Mattie Rogers snatch max out, the ass slap is after her last attempt.

She's sexy as fuaaarrkk. I'd dominate her weight class desu.

t>he default position to take after reading your shitpost is that you bring your barbell to the gym
I didn't assume that at all.

Why would anybody assume that?

This is bullshit. A good way of testing the bearings of a oly bar is to roll it really hard with your foot. Kicking an empty bar on the floor and observing its vibration is a way of checking the elasticity of the bar. Fuck this pretentious "respect the bar" shit.

>one sits on the bar with her swamp ass
If you didn't lick up the sweat you're a beta cuck

No, but boy was she ashamed when I told her her shoes are disgusting.

>spank my bar and degrade it sexually before PRs

>respect the bar

kek fucking women and slavs.

>that motherfucker is your enemy.

dominate it. bend it to your will. ass fuck it like a twink cell mate. dont submit to it like a beta commie

>first day in the gym
>walk up to deadlift platform
>step over bar to place my drink down in front of me
>hear a shout and see a man rush around the side of the deadlift platform to grab me
>"no respecting equals instant dejecting!"
>get thrown out the gym onto the floor
>my drink gets poured out onto the pavement in front of me and the bottle thrown at my head
>Mark Rippetoe never warned me about this

>Mark Rippetoe never warned me about this
Yes he did, Practical Programing, Chapter V: Cultural variance in gym-etiquette, pg. 265. Right after the part where he explains designated shitting racks.

How do you notice these things while lifting?

kek

By having the uncanny ability to perceive what goes on 2 meters in front of me. Also, I'm not repping out sets the whole time I'm at the gym.

Don't laugh, he's dead now. RIP bro, although if were ever about to be shot I'd call my family and not post on Veeky Forums about it.

It seems a little creepy that this guy's working out in a playground lol.

What the fuck how often would that even come up? I have never touched a book with my foot. I don't think I've ever come close. Do these people just have books on the floor at their house? That sounds more disrespectful to me, unless they respect books so much that they bring home every single stray book they find and don't have enough shelf space for them but even then this makes no sense so I'm just gonna say it: you're full of shit.

I want a gf who I can force beyond her limits, leaving her a quivering jellyish mess, collapsed and straddling a barbell so I can tear her clothes off and fuck her stupid while she's incapable of doing anything

The only thing I can say is that some big fat cunt was in the squat rack before me today and left that poor bar COVERED in sweat. Fucking wiped that shit down hardcore before I even touched it.

>crossfit
Stopped reading there
actual oly lifters dont give a flying fuck about that shit.

this is a pretty good idea tbhfam, I'd definitely like to have a nice knurled steel pull up bar myself.