How'd he get a physique like this when he had to dedicate most of his time/energy to Boxing training?

How'd he get a physique like this when he had to dedicate most of his time/energy to Boxing training?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8376856/Dead-pigeon-prompted-Mike-Tysons-first-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q1pXTCLCEJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black + roids + >implying that boxing training doesn't involve lifting

He didn't lift.

Only till he got in jail and that's when he started to fall off as a boxer.

High output highly anerobic exercise plus eating well = massive.

Superior

B L A C K G E N E T I C S
L
A
C
K G E N E T I C S

You wouldn't understand OP

>implying he didn't do calisthethnics

>how did someone who was successfully competing at the highest level in one of the most physically demanding sports on the planet get in good shape?

top tier genetics
roids
lots of training

Lifting isn't the only way to build muscle, it's just the most effecient.

he weighted already 86kg when he was fucking 12 years old. he is genetically gifted. at his prime he was a 112kg lean sledgehammer.

moving that kind of weight at his mere 5.10 manlet around made him like this.

the tiger is farting bubbles that very moment

Doing anaerobic exercises on a daily basis can cause hairfall. Source : I used to climb 5 floors(total 3 times), do 2 km run and shadow boxed rigorously. A month later I started to notice extreme hairfall where when I pluck softly, I got 5-6 hair on my hand.

Fuck I hate people who recommend anaerobic exercises.

I'd say he stalked the jungle and tore right into everything smaller than him and dat dere protein and high intensity interval training got him to be the huge alabaster God he is

He ran an hour and a half a day, did 200 Russian twists, boxed, and sometimes did very light weight bench press

Lifting weights, intermittent training, and every sport you can name are anaerobic.

I think it's just you.

Otherwise most lifters would get that.

I do heavy bag 5 times a week, shadow box Rounds half an hour daily. No issues. Only thing I notice is more white hairs, but that runs in my family.

Roids. He's also got that retard strength.

>retard strength

I finally understand where the black genetics meme comes from.

He's black and in full flex for the photo.
Niglifters show great definition naturally.

He himself never said it out loud. His trainer in his prime Kevin rooney mentions Tyson doing hundreds of reps of the same exercises everyday except Sunday. Run in morning, sleep, wake up eat oats, hit the bag, spar, lift 70 lbs barbell shoulder shrugs 500 reps, military press, push ups of course, sit ups, etc. Then eat. Then more training. Then eat. He said he had no life, no fun, just Sunday being rest day he would watch tv but never ever had sugar or sweets.

You can thank your shit genetics for that. I've been lifting for 9 years and I have all of my hair.

KEK!

man, he's fucking scary
IDK who i'd fear more in a lonely alley, him or Fedor

wew lad

probably a diet of only meat, around 25 lbs per day, mixed with running around his enclosure and climbing the available surfaces there.

Anaerobic exercise increases test.
For geneticlets such as yourself this results in high levels of dihydrotestosterone miniaturizing your hair follicles.

Blame your parents, not healthy hormone-regulating exercise

>thinks fedor was the best mma fighter
Lmao any of the top 5 heavyweights would wipe the fucking floor with fedor bully beatdown status

Hell maldonaldo won that fight over him, and he is washed up by anyone's standards.

As an aside, how awesome would cro cop vs fedor be?
Rizin get on this immediately

Rated

if you was gonna be bald you will be bald.

fedor already beat crocop though

and arlovski, although he was about to get KTFO and got saved when arlovski went full retard with a flying knee

that looks unreal holy shit

What the fuck this is street fighter irl

Saitama senpai?

Except in the brain obviously

Hundreds of years of selective breeding

Wow. I wonder who broke his heart to make him turn to boxing. I wonder where she is now.

He was picked on because of his voice and beat up so he learned to demolish bullies.

Those fists would kill a man

nobody broke his heart. he was just a pisspoor negro with low IQ but with exeptional physical potential.

he got that this was his single only chance to get a wealthy life.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8376856/Dead-pigeon-prompted-Mike-Tysons-first-fight.html

i cri everytiem

He had a fucked up childhood. I watched an interview where he said some bullies tore the head off his pet pigeon when he was a kid.

how do i punch like that

Go to a boxing gym and learn

tried to find a gym a few days ago but they didn't have prices listed.

Do you know how much a personal trainer costs or routines to train on your own?

I don't even know where to begin. I just want to be able to defend myself and friends.

>He says that his hobby has helped him when times have been good and also when they have been bad, such as in 1992, when he was imprisoned for six years for rape. “I don't know why, I feel ridiculous just trying to explain it,” he says. “[Pigeons] are just so much like people.”

I go to a gym pay 60 a month and go 6 days a week 2 of which include sparring 4-6 rounds.
He charges 30$ per hour for personal training but since he sees my dedication and me there every day of the week he won't charge me on the times we go 1 on 1

If you are worried about self defense I would just buy a weapon honestly. Idk where you live but here in Florida every one is strapped.

Thank you!

I can't believe he lost to travis browne, lads ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=q1pXTCLCEJY