Is it true that if you are a guy that is 27 or older and single you will have to date fat women, ugly women...

Is it true that if you are a guy that is 27 or older and single you will have to date fat women, ugly women, or single mothers?

I mean that is all that is left.

"no"

just be fit and handsome and you can date university-age girls

unless you are rich and attractive, pretty much

>not wanting to bang hot MILF pussy

Are you:
>financially stable
>good carrier
>live in an alright apartment
>own a car/bike
>in a decent shape
>have good fitting clothes
>experience with relationship and sex
>good social circle
>bit of a bad boy side

If most of those are YES, you can bang and date any woman from 20 to 30.
Grown man that has his shit and life in order and isnt autistic or a pussy is a wet dream for all girls basically

>Are you good carrier?
>Are you live in an alright apartment?
>Are you own a car/bike?
>Are you have good fitting clothes?
>Are you experience with relationship and sex?
>Are you good social circle?
>Are you bit of a bad boy side?

well are you?

Only if you have shitty incel genetics which you most likely do.

Yes to all of them but I'm ugly.

Men get their peak later than females, so late 20s and early 30s are perfect to bang young bitches.
They will love you for being mature and experienced.

turning 29 in 6 weeks

never held hands with a female let a lone kissed - never actually had any kind of flirting either

and then my family wonder why i prefer to just stay inside and never go out

they use to just think i was gay for years on end, now they just think im a broken hermit lost cause

lifting for 5 years now, gains basically come to an end, any progress i make now is maybe 1.25lbs here or there to a lift, and then i lose it the moment my diet/sleep isn't 1000% perfect.

nothing really to look forward to anymore, not even sure if getting a gf and becoming a normie would even help anymore, prob too late to become a normie at this point, mentally just too far gone.

feel like ive just been existing for the sake of existing for the last 15 years or so

Let all the other things you have going on guide your confidence and you're golden.

Would you rather:
>be 27 and date single mothers
Or
>be 26 and a virgin?

what do you want out of life?

OP is basically correct. It seems like most women try to trap their man while they're still young, because eventually most women look like shit. So by the time you hit 30, the only women left all have issues.

They're all either fat, ugly, a divorced mother, or totally fucking mental.

Between ages 30 and 35, I fucked three different 8/10 girls that were all between 21 and 24, and all of them were fucked up in the head...like they had been molested as a kid, or were into cutting themselves, or had some certifiable personality disorder.

tl;dr - OP is correct

whats wrong with you? are you ugly? austismo? short? whiny and clingy? broke?

Its pretty easy.
Quit Veeky Forums, get control of your hygiene, get into shape, get a job and the rest takes care of its self.

It's not some magical line where the game suddenly changes, but yeah, there is some truth to this.

I'm 42. I have 3 absolute deal breakers: 1. No fat chicks 2. No kids, and 3. No Bible beaters. This does effectively rule out 99% (but not 100%) of women out there. I do feel that I probably get less than average amounts of action because I'm not willing to compromise on those things.

This might not be the answer for you, but you might want to try a prostitute.

They don't care if you're a fucking virgin hermit sperglord. All they care about is getting paid.

They won't make fun of you for your dick size or the way your body looks. They don't care if you're awkward and weird. They're fully prepared to lay on their back for 15 minutes, stare at a stain on the wall, and let their soul leave their body while you pound one out.

Point is, it's a foolproof way to lose your virginity and gain some confidence.

I don't know.

Short, not ugly, broke, never had the opportunity to be whiny or clingy so I couldn't tell you if I was.

Not interested in risking STD's, don't want or need anymore negativity in my life, it's actually legal where I live.

I imagine the no kids policy significantly reduces your pool

>I don't know.
I'd suggest working on that.

I'm 30 years old

my last 3 dates:

>she was like my age, she hid to me she had a son

>she was older than me, she left me for another dude to start a "serious" relation

>she was younger than me, she had a video on whatsapp that went viral where two dudes are pumping her bareback

such is life

link the video

Link the video!
also, was she hot?

lmao post video nigga

you forgot younger women you silly goose. 22 year old should love you right about now.