What does it mean if a girl who's walking past you looks into your eyes but doesn't smile? Mirin?

What does it mean if a girl who's walking past you looks into your eyes but doesn't smile? Mirin?

It means she want you to bend her over and take her virginity right there
If you don't do it right away you lost your chance forever

She wants sum fuk or to get raped.

Always the former while wanting it to feel like the latter.

It means you're retarded for trying to imagine a narrative to a second long interaction where no information was exchanged and therefore no conclusions can be made.

Autistic like you and unsure when to look at people and when not to. Ignore.

Also see

>tfw too intelligent to trust Veeky Forums

not mirin, they want the D

There's rules of when to look at people and when not too? Could you tell me these rules? I thought you just shouldn't stare.

There are no rules. But it's weird for her to look you in the eyes just as you're passing because what could it accomplish? If she wants to ogle me she should wait until I can't see it, and if she wanted to flirt, well, she missed her window already so what's the point now?

>Closed smile
A simple hello as she's walking past. Means nothing

>no expression
"Why is this guy looking at me? What's his problem?" Defensive/Cautious.

>any kind of open mouth when she walks past
She wants the D.

That she's trying to suck your soul out with her eyes

Staring into the eyes with no smile, but that certain look that says we can fuck = she likes what she sees
But if she's just stone faced or something and is staring she's just odd as fuck and should be ignored.

She wants you to talk to her obviously.

Means she is as dead inside.

What if it's no expression but she was looking at me first?

p-pls respond

means something drew her attention (clothes, height, body...). she hadn't judged if she wanted to know you yet.

vietnam flashbacks

I look nearly all people who I meet on the street in the eyes, but I don't smile. I'd wager the same goes for most people. Stop overanalyzing everything and lift.

rape

Can confirm

means she wants to dominate you

It means she noticed that you were trying to look into her eyes. Literally nothing else. No one wants to fuck you.

What does it mean if a girl is walking ahead of you, and she picks up the pace, blows her whistle and runs away?

>tfw get this all the time
>I make the "smile you give to black people" smile at them.

>have a qt friend (7/10, only weighed down by pretty shitty acne)
>pretty sure she used to have a crush on me since she'd spaghetti like no other whenever we were alone.
>I was interested in chasing and failing to get this other chick, so she ended up meeting some other guy and becoming his gf
>still see qt occasionally
>can't maintain eye contact when I talk with her, feel a need to look elsewhere

what does it mean?

Thats the "I dont want to smile but it is the socially acceptable thing to do" smile

she's challenging you to a race, run after her

the "I wish it was socially acceptable to cross the street to avoid this without looking racist" smile

Its called eye contact OP
she wants to fuck

>woke up to 3 tinder matches
What the fuck DO I SAYYYYYY
I get the matches but I always fuck it up

Largest known star wins by a landslide
25kg (average lawn mower weight) times one octillion (10^27) = 2.5*10^28kg
VY Canoris Majoris = 6x10^31kg
Meaning the largest known star has 2400 times the mass of one octillion lawn mowers, thus they pose no threat to it.

>only weighed down by pretty shitty acne
I have pretty shitty acne, how many points will I raise if I get rid of it and how?

I've done all the basic bullshit like drink water and chagne pillowcase every night

SSRI and get a job

your acne should clear up without the stress and drink water memes

She find you odd/weird

Why would she look at my eyes though, wouldn't she be looking at my body/way I'm walking?

I was headed to my class at uni and this girl walking in front of me fell down exactly like pic related.
I asked if she was okay, she said yeah and after waiting a bit (5 seconds) I left and kept walking since she didn't look up. I thought that she might have been embarrassed and in retrospect I should have asked her if she needed help getting up.
What should I have done?

If being 2400 times as massive was a sure win in a fight, your mom would be yokozuna.

The odd thing about you catches her eyes and because you looked at her too so she kept looking.

>tfw it's happening again
>catching feelings for that girl you know is probably just being polite and nice

My heart hurts anons

What about a lip biting? Not like the over sexualized version more like she retracts her lips into her mouth. This happens a lot to me.

kek

kek

Happened to me last week. I'm 99% certain that the first time we met she spilled as much spaghetti as I did, meaning there was a window of opportunity there. But I failed to get close to her, quite literally, so it didn't escalate, we were just stuck in that "hey, there's that person again" stage until eventually it was time to say goodbye. Smalltalk a few times, nothing deep, no real emotional connection developed. Then I managed to make a fool of myself on two occasions and however big or small the window was it's definitely closed now. I won't see her again, she lives/studies far away.

>tfw looked for her on facebook - she has no facebook

Probably for the best considering the above.

Just another sweet girl I probably never had a shot with any way. I don't see things getting better. I'm more confident around platonic acquaintances than ever before, yet I am physically incapable of showing sexual interest, ESPECIALLY to those women who actually seem receptive. I think I gave up a long time ago, one part of my brain just forgot to tell the rest.

You should've said.
HAD A NICE TRIP?
CATCH YOU NEXT FALL!

This is "what a dumb nigger plz don't rob me and I don't want to look bad lose my job" smile

Hello newfriend, here on the chon we don't take kindly to racism.
We respect everyone equally here, except for racists and republicans.
Please go to reddit or 9gag, these sites are alot edgier and may cater to your tastes better.
Have a nice day ;-)

Bro this is straight tragic, I don't want you to live like this, with no hope.

For both of our sakes, I am going to ask that girl put the next time I see her (should be Monday)

And yes it'll probably be humiliating and she'll say no and laugh in my face but we can't give up man, we can't.

>Just another sweet girl I probably never had a shot with any way.
>probably
Feels shitty doesn't it?
Make sure next time.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>I don't see things getting better. I'm more confident around platonic acquaintances than ever before, yet I am physically incapable of showing sexual interest, ESPECIALLY to those women who actually seem receptive. I think I gave up a long time ago, one part of my brain just forgot to tell the rest.
This is too fucking real. It's like I'm observing real life from the outside and just can't quite participate in it myself, despite my efforts. The moment I start talking to a girl I lose all sexual interest in her. It's like I only want to objectify their bodies from a distance.

It's because you guys are automatically assuming she's untouchable and so relegating all fantasy to, well, fantasy.

>that first sip threads everywhere
>doesn't cut me any slack

user, you need to learn how and internalize that it is acceptable to express your desires to others. I can talk to women for simple shit like 'do you know what time it is?' etc but feel nervous af when it's time to ask something like 'you're cute, what's your number?' I just force myself to stop being so autistic and do it anyway. The worst that happens is you get rejected and feel a moment's embarrassment. The best that happens is you meet a sweet girl and have some good times. Pros and cons, user. Don't let being a shy sperg ruin your life - you can control it.

I can easily tell a girl that she is cute or hot or that I would "hit on her if she were single" if I'm not 100% interested in her (like she's cute but annoying, or if she's in a relationship, etc).

But when I find a girl I actually would want to date (single, feminine, educated), then I get all careful about her feelings and fuck it up because they ALL want to be ravaged instead of respected.

Shit's awful.

I just want a cute, shy, feminine girl who wears dresses and doesn't curse and isn't a slut.

Original poster here, yeah, that's what I feel like, too. I'm not sure about "losing sexual interest" though, it's more not being able to process sexual interest and normal interactions at the same time because there is no NORMAL way to express sexual interest anymore. Sexuality has been exempted from societal rules of conduct (they're trying to correct that recently but in all the wrong ways) so it's the Wild West now. The worst thing that can happen to people who evolved to respect rules is there simply being no rules.

Point taken but guess what, she SHOULD be untouchable. She might have a partner and in that case no other man should ever flirt with her, let alone physically touch her. The contemporary way to successfully pursue a woman is to assume she has no partner even though it's statistically likely she has one, and to use primal body language and emotional manipulation to seduce her. If she has a partner you might find out about him never or after you've unwittingly cucked him. Everyone on this board knows women are fickle, impulsive, NOT rational agents, even women themselves know this. We often joke about it but it's rather serious in the grand scheme of things. Every healthy, orderly society has been founded on monogamy. Peace is achieved by tying most men in a society down to the women. Give them a woman each and they have a stake in your society, a reason to uphold the law, a reason to pay taxes.

The sexual revolution was our collective suicide. Since then civilization is falling apart in slow motion and you and I are powerless, completely powerless to stop it. The patriarchy abolished itself and yet it's more hated than ever. For now we can't take the power back or we'd be hated even worse so we're all waiting for that critical point in time when we're so hated just for being men, there's no longer a reason NOT to take back power.

lol i aint reading that shit nigga

The real question is why do girls blatantly stare at your crotch as they walk past?

I've had this happen plenty of times where with a dead-pan expression they'll make eye contact (by chance), then look at my crotch, then look away.

Lol you sporting a semi while going commando in joggers or something? I notice girls looking at my face/chest/arms but never crotch.

Finnish "people"

I mean....that's a lot of lawn mowers....

Holy shit this board truly is the most autistic.

Stop pissing yourself.

>Holy shit this board truly is the most autistic.
I just hopped over to /cgl/ because we have a cosplay thread here all of a sudden lately, and holy damn autism batman.

Not being able to pick up social cues like this is the definition of autism. Not exaggerating. This is the actual, textbook definition.

There are no rules of when or when not to look at someone you fucking idiot. Just don't be a creepy weirdo, that's literally it.

>assuming the lawn mowers are average
Of course you would, dumdum.

Oh shit, you're right. They hava a fursuit-thread over there

Same here op. Ever since the start of high school school up till now, girls have been doing this. Every fucking time. And sometimes I catch them nervously toying with their hair. I think they may be scared of me. Maybe it is because I am black? I dress nicely and wear cologne. Perhaps they fear my gainz.

I don't even fucking know. It kinda hurts inside to be completely honest. I suck at these things.

Any help would be great.

Just take a look at all the lolita threads and how they rip each other apart. It's like Veeky Forums shitting on insertions and lagging body parts in /cbt/ but then with 300 pound "little" girls giving people flak for having too many frills on their outfits or colors that don't match.
Quite fascinating.

I get this all the time too. The occasional gutsy girl will also smile while looking me in the eyes, but most don't. That is, until I smile.
Maybe you should try to smile if the eye contact lasts longer than just a quick glance. See how many girls smile back.

autism: the posts

what does it mean if you make eye contact with a girl and look away but when she walks past you she stares at your face

damn, great post user

This might just work user.

Now to work on my smile. I have the grin of a hyena gawking over freshmeat.

Screen capping this post

I laughed

I'm black but most girls just smile at me, usually before I smile back at them too.

I don't really talk to strangers that often so I've never indulged on finding out if they think I'm attractive or want me to ask them out or what.

You don't have to outright show teeth. It's about making your eyes smile.
You can tell this dude is smiling without seeing his mouth.

I usually squint my eyes a bit and lift one corner of my mouth in a cheeky half smile.

>cheeky half smile
nigga you scaring everyone with your autist stares

I have asian eyes.

If I squint then it looks like my eyes are closed.

I have a very serious neutral/resting face so it's quite obvious when it breaks into a smile.
I'm not autistic so I don't stare. Non-autistic people are also pretty adept at picking up small facial changes (like eyes lighting up).
No need to grin like an idiot if you want to come across as friendly.

>having this much of an opinion about how to smile at people
>not autistic
k babby

>If I squint then it looks like my eyes are closed.
It still applies, see pic. It looks cute on most asians.

>having this much of an opinion about how to smile at people
>opinion
>implying
Ok kid. I was just helping out a dude that was obviously struggling with something as basic as smiling at another human.
Of course typing out natural behaviors is going to sound stupid to people without autism. How would you explain it to him? Gonna need something better than "just be yourself, man".